derrick lambert
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
info

Ashburn, VA

#21 Jul 28, 2013
whitley is apparently knocked up w his kid. and hes engaged to his baby momma and f*ckin sara burns on the side. and somebody else idk who. messed up thing is his baby momma has cancer. does the bast*rd have a soul at all.
fiance

River Grove, IL

#22 Aug 7, 2013
Umm I'm his fiance. and he's done plenty wrong but inside he is a good man. and yall clearly don't kno the real derrick so you should watch ur mouths. i kno what he does and who he's done. and as for whitley being pregnant w his kid...well lets just say that little girl gets around so ...who knows.
wow

United States

#23 Aug 14, 2013
fiance wrote:
Umm I'm his fiance. and he's done plenty wrong but inside he is a good man. and yall clearly don't kno the real derrick so you should watch ur mouths. i kno what he does and who he's done. and as for whitley being pregnant w his kid...well lets just say that little girl gets around so ...who knows.
Umm, hate 2 break it to ya sweetie but ur "fiance" is a rat b*stard piece of sh*t. I do kno him & there's not a single thing good about him yu clearly arent the brightest crayon in the box. All he does is lie & manipulate. he's worthless n is takin up space. I don't say I hate ppl but in this case I can honestly say I HATE THAT MF N THE GROUND HE WALKS ON IT SHOULDVE BEEN HIM THAT DIED INSTEAD OF ASHLEY & CAGLE.HOWS THAT 4 BETTER WATCH MY MOUTH
girl

Holton, IN

#24 Aug 15, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, hate 2 break it to ya sweetie but ur "fiance" is a rat b*stard piece of sh*t. I do kno him & there's not a single thing good about him yu clearly arent the brightest crayon in the box. All he does is lie & manipulate. he's worthless n is takin up space. I don't say I hate ppl but in this case I can honestly say I HATE THAT MF N THE GROUND HE WALKS ON IT SHOULDVE BEEN HIM THAT DIED INSTEAD OF ASHLEY & CAGLE.HOWS THAT 4 BETTER WATCH MY MOUTH

Ashley was a pice of crap!! She deserved what she got!
wow

Mayfield, KY

#25 Aug 15, 2013
girl wrote:
<quoted text>
And yu deserve tha same..naw for yu it should b a slower more painful death tha kind that takes days to cary out.. ppl like yu deserve so much worse than ashley ever deserved..lucky for yu murder is illegal
girl

Holton, IN

#26 Aug 15, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
And yu deserve tha same..naw for yu it should b a slower more painful death tha kind that takes days to cary out.. ppl like yu deserve so much worse than ashley ever deserved..lucky for yu murder is illegal
No honey I do not. I don't lie and cheat and use people. I work. I don't drink or do drugs. And I'm all about my kids and family. Nothing like Ashley was. She was scum!!
someone who cares

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Aug 15, 2013
girl wrote:
<quoted text>
For u to say anyone deserves to die makes u the piece of shit.
b

Mayfield, KY

#28 Aug 16, 2013
All these people on Topix saying any of them deserved what they got are just trying to feel better about themselves by talking about people that were shot. That is pathetic in itself. Maybe you all should concentrate more on your kids that you "love" and get off topix. No one deserves what they got no matter what they do, and someone that says they do is way more messed up than they ever thought of being. You need to remind yourselves that Ashely's brother, parents, family, and friends can read these forums. So even if you have no respect for Ashley or Jonathan, have respect for their families that have never done anything to your pathetic little self.
Lmao

Kuttawa, KY

#29 Aug 16, 2013
girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Umma be the one to tell you that you need to shut the f**k up. Yea, Ashley may be gone. But that gives u nothing to be able to talk s**t. you ever stop and think about her family that has to read this too. And her friends? Or maybe her daughter with her getting older. Why can't you grow the f**k up? What's done is done. It's the past, leave it there. Let her friends and family have their peace. It's dirty MFs like you, of why drama and bullshit is stirred a lot more than what's needed in this town.
girl

Bloomington, IN

#30 Aug 17, 2013
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Umma be the one to tell you that you need to shut the f**k up. Yea, Ashley may be gone. But that gives u nothing to be able to talk s**t. you ever stop and think about her family that has to read this too. And her friends? Or maybe her daughter with her getting older. Why can't you grow the f**k up? What's done is done. It's the past, leave it there. Let her friends and family have their peace. It's dirty MFs like you, of why drama and bullshit is stirred a lot more than what's needed in this town.
All her and her family used to do was fight! She was awful to them. Now that she is gone they want to take up for her! Bullsh##!! They used to talk about her the same way when she was alive!! I am not going to feel sorry for her if she wasn't out partying and doing drugs all the time and was at home being a mother like she should have been she wouldn't have been killed. I have no sympathy for the dumb bi@#h
b

Mayfield, KY

#31 Aug 17, 2013
I sure feel sorry for the children that you say you "love" because to be raised by someone with such hatred in their heart would be horrible. Maybe instead of judging someone that is no longer with us you should look in the mirror at yourself. Ashley and her family may have had problems, like all families do, but you cannot tell me for one second that her parents did not love their daughter and that Ashley did not love her child. She had issues, bad issues but maybe if you, since you know so much about her would have helped instead of judge. Maybe she still would be here and would be able to be here for her daughter without the drugs pushing them apart. That is not how it is though, she was taken from her DAUGHTER, unfairly. Now her daughter has to live everyday knowing that one of Ashley's "friends" shot her mommy. You are a horrible excuse for a person, much worse than Ashley ever thought of being.
girl

Bloomington, IN

#32 Aug 17, 2013
b wrote:
I sure feel sorry for the children that you say you "love" because to be raised by someone with such hatred in their heart would be horrible. Maybe instead of judging someone that is no longer with us you should look in the mirror at yourself. Ashley and her family may have had problems, like all families do, but you cannot tell me for one second that her parents did not love their daughter and that Ashley did not love her child. She had issues, bad issues but maybe if you, since you know so much about her would have helped instead of judge. Maybe she still would be here and would be able to be here for her daughter without the drugs pushing them apart. That is not how it is though, she was taken from her DAUGHTER, unfairly. Now her daughter has to live everyday knowing that one of Ashley's "friends" shot her mommy. You are a horrible excuse for a person, much worse than Ashley ever thought of being.
You are fu##ing halarious!! Me not love my kids!! I spend every moment with my kids and they are well taken care of and loved. Maybe if Ashley would have treated people with some respect she would have got help! As for Kiah do you really think she was being raised right? With a drug adicted Mother!! Come on now! I think you really need to wake up. Yes its bad the she will grow up without a mom but hell she is a lot better off! You have your oppinion I have mine. What if Ashley would have had Kiah with her that night!! That kid has seen way to much in her life!! Ashley did not diserve to be a mother! That child needed to be taken away from her!!
Really

Palm Coast, FL

#33 Aug 17, 2013
girl wrote:
<quoted text>You are fu##ing halarious!! Me not love my kids!! I spend every moment with my kids and they are well taken care of and loved. Maybe if Ashley would have treated people with some respect she would have got help! As for Kiah do you really think she was being raised right? With a drug adicted Mother!! Come on now! I think you really need to wake up. Yes its bad the she will grow up without a mom but hell she is a lot better off! You have your oppinion I have mine. What if Ashley would have had Kiah with her that night!! That kid has seen way to much in her life!! Ashley did not diserve to be a mother! That child needed to be taken away from her!!
Let someone pull the trigger on ur daughter or son and point a finger at u and tell u that their mistake cost him or her their life and then get on topix and say u think the same way. Regardless of the mistakes she made she could have dealt with the consequences in a manner other than being shot and killed! No one should think they have the right to take someone's life. Like I said to another...please go run ur badass mouth to Terry and Robbie with all this nonsense and point ur finger in their face and tell them their daughter deserved to be killed and I can guarantee you that u will keep ur mouth shut for the rest of ur life....only if u dare!!!! As for Kiah goes, for u as a mother to tell another ones child their mother deserved to be killed, u deserve to rot in hell! But u will have to answer to that one day. Just remember that if u have a child too, you may be faced with these same circumstances one day as karma is a bitch!
Lmao

Kuttawa, KY

#34 Aug 17, 2013
girl wrote:
<quoted text>
All her and her family used to do was fight! She was awful to them. Now that she is gone they want to take up for her! Bullsh##!! They used to talk about her the same way when she was alive!! I am not going to feel sorry for her if she wasn't out partying and doing drugs all the time and was at home being a mother like she should have been she wouldn't have been killed. I have no sympathy for the dumb bi@#h
I have sympathy for your patheticness. Her daughter don't need to hear or see this type of crap. I'm kinda close with her daughter. But it wouldn't be fair to any child. Yeah everybody makes mistakes and she paid for hers. But for you to keep dwelling on her life, is just immature. I'll pray that god hits you before you open your rotten jaws and say the wrong thing to the wrong person about her and they hit you.
b

Mayfield, KY

#35 Aug 17, 2013
girl wrote:
<quoted text>You are fu##ing halarious!! Me not love my kids!! I spend every moment with my kids and they are well taken care of and loved. Maybe if Ashley would have treated people with some respect she would have got help! As for Kiah do you really think she was being raised right? With a drug adicted Mother!! Come on now! I think you really need to wake up. Yes its bad the she will grow up without a mom but hell she is a lot better off! You have your oppinion I have mine. What if Ashley would have had Kiah with her that night!! That kid has seen way to much in her life!! Ashley did not diserve to be a mother! That child needed to be taken away from her!!
Your ridiculous and have already gotten too much enjoyment out of pissing people off. I'm not going to argue with you but if your raising your kids to be like you are Kiah is a hell of lot better off than your kids will ever be.
fiance

United States

#36 Aug 19, 2013
Lol i don't even kno what to say right now. i mean. if you're really goin to say someone deserves to die you are in fact the one that deserves it. and don't talk sh*t about Ashley. i nvr liked her but she's gone and its best to just respect her daughter by not talkin about her mother.....regardless of the circumstance.. bc believe me i could say plenty...ppl change. grow up folks. Ill pray for yall
hawk

Bishop, TX

#37 Nov 12, 2016
Rollin Thunder wrote:
I know him, I also know he has a GIRLFRIEND !!!! Dont start no BS .. MOVE ON THX
looking for derrick. any info would be appreciated

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did you hang out growing up in Mayfield? (Dec '08) 4 hr Curious 95
Gretchen & kevinJones 5 hr Muskrat 20
Justice for Jessica (Aug '15) 6 hr Ewwwwww 39
Daniel Lee 9 hr Info 3
Tara holmes 10 hr Dontgiveafuck 38
mayfield girls group home (Jul '11) 10 hr Tiff 37
why do Mexicans have a smell. (Aug '15) 12 hr Hello 45

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance