Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I vote we petition to have this site taken down. All people do is get on here and spread rumors, lies, gossip, and bully others. Why have a website like this??!? Who is low enough to create a website like this?!? It does not matter whether it's the truth or lies people get on here and put junk regardless. But to be honest why is someone else's life anyone's business at all other than that person. People should really think before you get on this trashy website and post anything. I mean it plainly says in the websites rules and regs no bullying or inappropriate language, etc but there is nobody monitoring what is posted bc every topic on here is BULLYING someone or something...I vote we petition to have this site taken down!!
lmao! good one

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

KARMA wrote:
I vote we petition to have this site taken down. All people do is get on here and spread rumors, lies, gossip, and bully others. Why have a website like this??!? Who is low enough to create a website like this?!? It does not matter whether it's the truth or lies people get on here and put junk regardless. But to be honest why is someone else's life anyone's business at all other than that person. People should really think before you get on this trashy website and post anything. I mean it plainly says in the websites rules and regs no bullying or inappropriate language, etc but there is nobody monitoring what is posted bc every topic on here is BULLYING someone or something...I vote we petition to have this site taken down!!
I agree totally.
agree

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

KARMA wrote:
I agree too.
Anon

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

What are you going to do with the petition?
Yessssssssss

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

KARMA wrote:
FINALLY, someone with some sense on this site. I would be happy to sign a petition to have this site closed down. It's just garbage kept alive by uncivilized people. Kind of scarey to know these type of people are living in my community.
Yessssssssss

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>It's TOPIX!They don't give a fck about any stupid fckin petition!Go back to the BAPTIST thread,TURD CORN!
Point proven...need I say more.
lol

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

With all due respect, no petition is going to have this site removed. See those ads on the side of the page? It might be for turbo tax, at&t, verizon, dating sites, etc. Well, they pay topix alot of money to post their ads here. They pay this money because topix has alot of internet traffic...yourselves included.

The second reason it won' shut down is because of the popularity of the site. Whether its a troll, someone responding to a troll, someone bashing another person, or someone complaining about all the bashing, each and every person here is making this site popular...yourselves included.

So while I understand your desire to remove this site, if you truly want to you will have to come up with something a bit more realistic than petitioning for signatures on the very site you want to remove.
Exactly

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I agree with you; however, I do like to know who the druggies are in town. This website seems to be pretty accurate with that info.
What is going on

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Hey, if you don't like the site don't log on... maybe you should just go to church and pray for God to take it down.

God does a lot of things... like the weather. He controls the weather and his storms kill good Christian people... sounds like the God I want in my corner... NOT!!!

There is no God... storms happen and people die... never going to change no matter how much you pray.
Marion

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

KARMA wrote:
You are too stupid to have people risking and losing their life for your freedom. Go back in your cage.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

KARMA wrote:
This website is for news purposes only. Blame the low life of Mayfield for making it into something else, not the creator. What it is now doesn't resemble the original idea at all.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

If you take a look at topix for other towns, there isn't quite so much gossip and more information and discussion. It isn't the site so much as the people of Mayfield who participate.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Honestly, topix is protected, no matter how much it might suck, under the freedom of the press amendment of the constitution, so there is no amount of petitioning that can be done to take it down... HOWEVER, there are ways of making it go bye bye if you know the right people
The All Wise One !

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

If you don't like it, then why you on topix ?
Austin

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Whoever created this site is a millionaire.. I'm pretty sure its nationwide, just not here. Look at other cites on here. You don't see anything like you see here. You see normal people talking about normal issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Mayfield Forum right now

Search the Mayfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuba (Dec '13) 15 min Danny Foy 66
tear down a mobile home 1 hr I WANT IT 7
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr American 149,667
Amanda Thurman (Mar '11) 3 hr amigo 43
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Anne52 81,587
Courtney Atherton - Tolbert 4 hr Duchess 6
the vapor station 4 hr Duchess 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mayfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••