Crown Point, IN

#1 Apr 13, 2011
Where are they at around here?
So Pathetic

United States

#2 Apr 13, 2011
W KY MAN wrote:
Where are they at around here?
I bet your initials are "J.E."...wouldn't be your first time with one huh BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Grow up and be a real man & stop thinking you're God's gift to women,'cause if you were, you wouldn't need to pay women to be with you. Prostitute or just plain local white trash whores, you're not picky are you?
myob

Mayfield, KY

#4 Apr 13, 2011
as
thats right

Hickory, KY

#5 Apr 13, 2011
So Pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>I bet your initials are "J.E."...wouldn't be your first time with one huh BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Grow up and be a real man & stop thinking you're God's gift to women,'cause if you were, you wouldn't need to pay women to be with you. Prostitute or just plain local white trash whores, you're not picky are you?
Haha I already know the initials are lol wow this is funny
Doubt It

Mayfield, KY

#6 Apr 13, 2011
thats right wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha I already know the initials are lol wow this is funny
If you think you do what is the name he goes by....no last name!! I'd be willing to bet you're waaayyy off. Unless you're one he gave money too.
thats right

Hickory, KY

#7 Apr 14, 2011
Don't know name he goes by but I know a guy wit some initials and he tries to talk to every girl and kinda desperate
Hum

Mayfield, KY

#8 Apr 14, 2011
thats right wrote:
Don't know name he goes by but I know a guy wit some initials and he tries to talk to every girl and kinda desperate
I meant first name...sorry, not a nick name. Just don't want any last names, don't want that much shit started, and his name is common so it could be anyone
haha

United States

#9 Apr 14, 2011
melody prince...i hear has been getting around....
allnall

Chicago, IL

#10 Apr 14, 2011
Tosha hopkins I believe she takes care of all the mexicans at these restaurants, maybe she's cleaned herself up and taking care of her kids!
thats right

Hickory, KY

#11 Apr 14, 2011
Jarred?
hum

Mayfield, KY

#12 Apr 14, 2011
thats right wrote:
Jarred?
Nope, not who I'm talking about. But there's probably quite a few guys like them I'm sure haha!!
thats right

Hickory, KY

#13 Apr 14, 2011
Okay lol and yeah prolly is

Since: Jan 11

Owensboro, KY

#14 Apr 14, 2011
Abbie jones, you give her a hit or a dollar shell do anything you want.
Sam

Wingo, KY

#15 Apr 15, 2011
My question is why any man would want a prostitute? If you are a real man you should be able to date a woman and the two of you can have sex if you wish. By definition a prostitute is a woman that performs sex for money or some form of compensation. Most of the posts I see here are about women (girls) that are just sluts, women that will screw anybody. All this makes me wonder why this thread was started in the first place. It seems to me that most of the people here just want to start a bunch of crap about someone that they don't like.
W KY MAN

Chicago, IL

#16 Apr 15, 2011
Ur wrong Sam! Its cheaper and less hastle for a man that works 80 hrs plus a week to just pay for a prostitute than fool with dating and a relationship ect. Either way you are still paying for it! Dumbass
youalreadyknw

Paducah, KY

#17 Apr 15, 2011
holly garcia she tricks for a 10 dollar lottery ticket....what she needs to do is get off her dads penis for them oxy cottens and take care of the one baby she has left the other baby she left in the crib for 10hours and never checked up on him and he died at 8 months old....this women need to go to jail....she leaves her daughter with her mexican husband of 7 years and mind you the baby girl is white and 2 years old....neways man takes showers with this little baby and he thinks its ok....ive already tried to call the dcbs but they never did anything if anyone sees this women you need to tell her about herself...
Sam

Wingo, KY

#18 Apr 15, 2011
W KY Man, You call me a dumbass and all I did was ask a question and make a statement. If you really work 80+ hours a week (which I doubt) you might be happier with a hooker if you can be happy at all woking those hours. This reflects what I have said before in Topix most of the people here just want to argue and talk about someone that they don't like.
FYI

Mayfield, KY

#19 Apr 15, 2011
youalreadyknw wrote:
holly garcia she tricks for a 10 dollar lottery ticket....what she needs to do is get off her dads penis for them oxy cottens and take care of the one baby she has left the other baby she left in the crib for 10hours and never checked up on him and he died at 8 months old....this women need to go to jail....she leaves her daughter with her mexican husband of 7 years and mind you the baby girl is white and 2 years old....neways man takes showers with this little baby and he thinks its ok....ive already tried to call the dcbs but they never did anything if anyone sees this women you need to tell her about herself...
if this holly is any good shed be worth more than a 10 dollar ticket
idk

Wingo, KY

#20 Apr 15, 2011
Cristy Wilson I heard she lost a few of her JOHNS lives on Waldrop drive! She calls it cleaning houses......but she is really cleaning pipes if you know what I mean???
W KY MAN

Carol Stream, IL

#22 Apr 16, 2011
Ok Sam I apologize for the name calling. Yes I do work 80 plus hours a week. Anyway I just didn't appreciate be labeled as not a "real man" just because id prefer to just cut the crap and pay for it outright and not play any games. I don't have time to date and don't really want to at this point in my life. Im 100% devoted to my career and obtaining financial security right now. Regardless its just my personal preference. There's nothing wrong with partaking in a centuries old profession.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attention unemployed ladies 1 hr ShortBus 2
Pilgrims Hatchery 2 hr mental issues 47
Mike Niele 2 hr mental issues 2
Here is something preachers hardly ever preach ... 2 hr John Knox 2
park and sell in Mayfield (Nov '14) 2 hr dudley do right 14
Jeff Bell , little Indian boy 3 hr Geronimo 2
Michael Myers left Haddonfield , seen in mayfield 3 hr Salisbury 5
More from around the web

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE