First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#81 Aug 11, 2013
nightmare on elm street wrote:
<quoted text>NALL THE POLICE FRAME MR.CROSS OF something he didn't do. MR. OFFENDED U MUST HAD something to do with the murder that's why you talking negative. This must be Carlos Saxton, Jermey Adams, Ronnie Lear, Lee Wise, or something. NALL the police said it was evidence at the crime scene that didn't never maded to the police department; and wat maded to the police department it was tamper with and her dress washed so wat that tell you MR. WANT TO KNOW IT ALL
Carlos Saxton, Jeremy Adams, Ronnie Lear, Lee Wise...

These are suspects?

I only ask because I hate injustice. I do not know who did it, and I am only vaguely familiar with this case. Usually a jury trial settles these matters, because we do not have time to look at every case, and you assume those 6 or 12 jurists did the best they can... but looking at Zimmerman's acquittal, perhaps letting juries solve things aren't always 100%... so it's possible. As a scientist, you leave open the possibility of something being different, even if you are pretty sure of said facts...

If the real murderers did not go to jail, if there were other accomplices involved, then they should be punished for their crimes as well.
nightmare on elm street

Selmer, TN

#82 Aug 13, 2013
I was just wondering because all these other people have negative thoughts about that murder who did it. ITS the people who had something to do with is putting that negative shit on here and there family members. we know who did because we got evidence and that's all WE need to say. THE REAL KILLERS ARE GOING TO PRISON SO GET READY.... LIKE WE SAID U ALL CAN HIDE FOR SO LONG BUT WE KNOW WHERE YOU ALL AT.
Curious

Benton, KY

#83 Aug 20, 2013
Does any one know when Tom Mangold and Susan Galbreath's movie is going to be started?

Now that people can read the State's records, it will be interesting to see how their story will be told.

Hopefully, they will realize that they didn't get it right and will help clean up the mess that they helped to create.

Let's see what happens.
GOOD-GOOD

Tiptonville, TN

#84 Aug 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
Won't be reopened.
HOW DO YOU KNOW? just asking a question. U DONT WANT IT TO OPEN BUT IT IS SO JUST DEAL WITH MR. GUILTY... U MUST HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT THATS WHY YOU ARE SAYING THESE NEGATIVE THINGS....
SEXY

Selmer, TN

#85 Sep 16, 2013
Curious wrote:
Does any one know when Tom Mangold and Susan Galbreath's movie is going to be started?
Now that people can read the State's records, it will be interesting to see how their story will be told.
Hopefully, they will realize that they didn't get it right and will help clean up the mess that they helped to create.
Let's see what happens.
THOSE TWO PEOPLE WHO GOING TO MAKE A MOVIE IS FALSE NO PROOF OF WHO DID IT BUT THE CASE HAS BEEN REOPEN SO THAT SHOULD TELL YOU THAT SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT WITH THAT PICTURE THAT SUSAN HAS DONE. SHE TOLD NOTHING BUT ALOT OF LIES WITH THE REST OF HER CREW!!!! BEFORE SHE DO THAT MOVIE SHE NEED TO get all the facts first and she know who murder that young lady. IF I was her I wouldn't do it because the truth is about to come out once the people let the families' know!!!! How can you make a movie and the case has been reopen that mean that they don't have the right people in prison.... JUST ASKING A QUESTION?
Thisisjessica

Somerset, KY

#86 Sep 17, 2013
Please just let this die, the right people are rotting..... Well only I'm rotting, but you get my point.
NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET

Selmer, TN

#87 Sep 17, 2013
Thisisjessica wrote:
Please just let this die, the right people are rotting..... Well only I'm rotting, but you get my point.
How can you let something Die when the wrong people that's in jail didn't have anything to do with it. And by the way I can write what the hell I want to write. KNOW I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN BUT ANYWAYS YOU CAN LET THE S--- DIE DOWN BUT NOT I SO DO YOU GET MY DRIFT!!!!!!!!! YOU MUST HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT THATS WHY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT INNOCENT PEOPLE THATS LOCKED UP FOR NOTHING DO YOU GET IT!!!!!
SPEAK TRUTH TO POWER

Benton, KY

#88 Oct 7, 2013
If you want to find out what the Currin's and others think about how the state handled this case, go to" You Tube". Type in Jessica Currin Mayfield Ky.
There you will find 4 interviews that were conducted at West Ky. Community College.

Listen to the discussion and see if you think the right people were convicted.

Why have all of the state's key witnesses stated that they were forced to lie?
PENPAL

Tiptonville, TN

#89 Oct 8, 2013
SPEAK TRUTH TO POWER wrote:
If you want to find out what the Currin's and others think about how the state handled this case, go to" You Tube". Type in Jessica Currin Mayfield Ky.
There you will find 4 interviews that were conducted at West Ky. Community College.
Listen to the discussion and see if you think the right people were convicted.
Why have all of the state's key witnesses stated that they were forced to lie?
THATS SO RIGHT!!!!! that's because they have the wrong people in jail and they know it!!!!
in the know

United States

#90 Oct 8, 2013
Thisisjessica wrote:
Please just let this die, the right people are rotting..... Well only I'm rotting, but you get my point.
You are a idiot......He** no I do not get your point!!!!! You are disgusting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawyer: Dennis Null (Mar '12) 2 hr ACN 31
Where's the dominant women ? 3 hr my rules 2
brandie Ray anybody know 4 hr nobody 1
Chris Elliott (Aug '14) 5 hr Oh my 14
Myers you will be voted out! 6 hr Speling Be Looser 25
What are they building in front of Lowes? 6 hr Phil This 6
The mayor is now made mayfield a skid row bar ... 6 hr Phil This 35

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages