snob

Murray, KY

#1 May 16, 2011
She is one racist bitch!! Talking about how "if people knew her, they would know she doesnt have anything to do with the, "blacks"" Someone should kick her ass. What about her gay boyfriend matt Rowe? I understand they wart each others make up and change each other pads. But damn i just seen him in Murray a few weeks back having sex with a bigger girl. EM! sorry christi, all your boyfriends cheat on you with bigger women! Maybe you should come over to the big side.
Jackhammer

Indianapolis, IN

#3 May 17, 2011
snob wrote:
She is one racist bitch!! Talking about how "if people knew her, they would know she doesnt have anything to do with the, "blacks"" Someone should kick her ass. What about her gay boyfriend matt Rowe? I understand they wart each others make up and change each other pads. But damn i just seen him in Murray a few weeks back having sex with a bigger girl. EM! sorry christi, all your boyfriends cheat on you with bigger women! Maybe you should come over to the big side.
You need to learn how to type and spell or take your dropout ass back to school!!!!! LOSER!!!!
Haha dude

Mayfield, KY

#5 May 17, 2011
Jackhammer wrote:
<quoted text>You need to learn how to type and spell or take your dropout ass back to school!!!!! LOSER!!!!
He or she only misspeled one word...lol
concerned

Mayfield, KY

#6 May 17, 2011
wow maybe all of yall should keep your mouth shut and mind your own business !! thats what"s wrong with this town !! people cannot seem to mind there own business ! they always have there nose stuck up someone rear wondering how it smells !! instead of worrying about there own !!!
Truest

Mayfield, KY

#7 May 18, 2011
Sometimes I just sit on my couch and wonder
ko

Murray, KY

#8 May 18, 2011
She has never been a nice person. Always seemed like is better then others, when she looks nasty and wears way to much make up!
And did you see her comment on fb about the, "blacks" as she says! I agree that she is racist
bha

Murray, KY

#9 May 18, 2011
She acts like she is better then every one when she is not. She is one of the racist people I know, should have seen what she put on fb the other day, about the "blacks" as she put it.
cristi supporter

Chicago, IL

#10 May 18, 2011
She has every right to racist if she wants to! This is America! But, just because she wont date blacks could just be her preference, just like others have preferences. Blacks that date only blacks aren't called racist are they? Im proud to have a white woman that stands firm with her belief and not lower her standards and morals by falling to peer pressure and dating blacks! Good girl sweety!
wow

Murray, KY

#11 May 18, 2011
This is funny. I know this girl and her new bf. But what's funny he wasn't with her a couple weeks ago. He was with a bigger girl in Murray. With the initials EM!
Wow

Murray, KY

#13 May 18, 2011
Of course, she deleted the racist comment acting as if no one saw it.
wow

Murray, KY

#14 May 18, 2011
If I could upload a pic on here I would upload the status she had up.
Wow

Murray, KY

#15 May 18, 2011
Oh, don't worry, I saw it. 1656 "friends" saw what she had to say.
haha

Buchanan, TN

#16 May 18, 2011
cristi supporter wrote:
She has every right to racist if she wants to! This is America! But, just because she wont date blacks could just be her preference, just like others have preferences. Blacks that date only blacks aren't called racist are they? Im proud to have a white woman that stands firm with her belief and not lower her standards and morals by falling to peer pressure and dating blacks! Good girl sweety!
The word "sweet" does not even apply to her...You would not "support" her, if you knew what a true B!tch she is!Her bf should run like hell to get away from her!
Troonig

Murray, KY

#17 May 18, 2011
She just has no swag.
Jackhammer

Indianapolis, IN

#18 May 19, 2011
snob wrote:
Christ Mcclure is a good person that has a job and works very hard. I know this because I have been there and seen her while people stared. If you have to make up lies just because your mad that Christi is pretty and you look like DOG SHIT well I guess your shit otta luck LOSER!!!!!! Go do something good today instead of trying to hurt other peoples feeling LOSER!!!!
Wow

Murray, KY

#19 May 19, 2011
What is being made up? She did in fact make that post that is considered racist.

I wish I was cool enough to cap loser and dog shit like you. The only reason you are backing someone like her is because of the crush you have on her, implying you think you have a chance with her once she leaves the next man. The only reason people stare at her is to figure out how fake she really is and how much make up she has to put on.

Your last sentence is the most hypocritical statement I think I have read on this thread, or any for that matter. You tell a person to cease hurting people's feelings, and then call them a loser. Granted, calling them a loser nowadays isn't really worth much, but you still intended to hurt them somehow, as if people really care what is said on this website. Then again, there is you.
Jackhammer

United States

#20 May 19, 2011
Wow wrote:
What is being made up? She did in fact make that post that is considered racist.
I wish I was cool enough to cap loser and dog shit like you. The only reason you are backing someone like her is because of the crush you have on her, implying you think you have a chance with her once she leaves the next man. The only reason people stare at her is to figure out how fake she really is and how much make up she has to put on.
Your last sentence is the most hypocritical statement I think I have read on this thread, or any for that matter. You tell a person to cease hurting people's feelings, and then call them a loser. Granted, calling them a loser nowadays isn't really worth much, but you still intended to hurt them somehow, as if people really care what is said on this website. Then again, there is you.
The people on here thats cutting people down have nothing better to do and good people would have a life unlike you!!! Because your a first class LOSER!!!! Just face it you should be in good company with the rest of the LOSER'S on here!!
wow

Murray, KY

#21 May 19, 2011
Jackhammer wrote:
<quoted text>The people on here thats cutting people down have nothing better to do and good people would have a life unlike you!!! Because your a first class LOSER!!!! Just face it you should be in good company with the rest of the LOSER'S on here!!
You're on here posting stuff. What does that say about you? Doesn't matter if it's nice, you're just as guilty!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly Thomas 3 hr Makeitlast 8
courtney kelly. (May '11) 9 hr pmcclurejr 15
MVP ( Candle Factory) is this a good place to ... (Apr '13) 9 hr pmcclurejr 60
Leaving kids in the back yard by themselves 10 hr Hahaha 6
justin riley from mayfield (Sep '13) 10 hr Gogogoballs 4
Recovery Works drug rehab opens in Mayfield Ky (Dec '13) 11 hr lost 14
Who is Josh Thorpe (Jul '10) 12 hr Wifey 138
Mayfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?