Next Last
hey

United States

#144 Oct 31, 2012
Keith if you wount sex and a bj you have to get my car fender done
GOD BLESS

Mayfield, KY

#146 Oct 31, 2012
One point I would like to make is why is everyone so upset about every little thing. We should all be blessed to be a live and be thankful to GOD that we can provide shelter, water, and food to our families. Without jobs here in Mayfield their will be less for everyone. Progress Rail is making production and hires a lot of people in different areas. Why cant their be some kind of agreement to put all things aside and work together.No matter what at the end of the day everyone has to go home to their loved ones.We dont want what happend to all the other jobs her just like good year to be gone what happens if that is the case how sad for those familes who have nothing to do with this but have no were else to go. So much hate not enough love dont let hate change you and your way of thinking becasue of anger and un forgivenss. Be thankful and blessed that GOD has given us a way to take care of our loved ones. I pray for those who or in hardship and pray for those who have no forgiveness!
GOD BLESS

Mayfield, KY

#147 Oct 31, 2012
"Now abide , faith, hope, love, these three, but the greatest of
these is Love.
- I Corinthians 13:13

O, give thanks unto the Lord, for He is good.
- I Chronicles 16:34
screw you

Bellevue, WA

#148 Oct 31, 2012
god dont have a dang thing to do with it dumba**
alias

Fancy Farm, KY

#149 Oct 31, 2012
hey wrote:
lol!he must be a real poo poo head!
lmfao

Windsor, WI

#151 Nov 4, 2012
p raii wrote:
<quoted text>he is a great guy..... hard worker& heard hes hung like a horse.lol
He is a compulsive liar, is definitely NOT hung like a horse-more like a squirrel! Lol Plus he has baggage, his ex-wife is crazy as hell and will make your life a living hell. I would suggest staying farrrr away from him. Jmo :)
Sincere

Melber, KY

#152 Nov 5, 2012
1980shovel wrote:
<quoted text>do you work there? do you realise on average we make 5 to 6 dollars less then all the union plants? do the math.
At least u r working and NOW is not the time to be wanting to make any changes the way the economy is!!!!1 Its already been told this company already has a empty WAREHOUSE building waiting for them. Corporate has came in and fired alot of the office workers!! next, they will be moving it out. They have lots of young, naive people employed there. YAL do not be fooled. Maybe later on this UNION will make more since, but not NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Killer

Duluth, GA

#153 Nov 5, 2012
Sincere wrote:
<quoted text>
At least u r working and NOW is not the time to be wanting to make any changes the way the economy is!!!!1 Its already been told this company already has a empty WAREHOUSE building waiting for them. Corporate has came in and fired alot of the office workers!! next, they will be moving it out. They have lots of young, naive people employed there. YAL do not be fooled. Maybe later on this UNION will make more since, but not NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Theu only fired them because the were surveiling a union meeting and there were charges brought up against them because the union is protected by the federal government and mr wade brown just wanted to make it look good so that people wouldn't vote union but it a Lil bit to late for that cause it already in order
Hoffa

United States

#154 Dec 10, 2012
Hate to break it to you selfish, greedy, whining ass union BITCHES!!!!!! There will be no union at Progress Rail in Mayfield Ky. Think what you want, say what you want, but your arrogence and bad attitudes have persuaded alot of pro union guys to become no union guys. This is a FACT!! They just don't want to tell you cause you will be assholes, so when your dumass union rep finally lets the election take place, I will refrain from telling you I tokd you so.
Greg Carmen

Gilbertsville, KY

#155 Dec 29, 2012
Union knows they can't get the vote, so now tryin to force their way in. All they want is ur money every week. Union only makes things worse. Don't do nothing but cause problems. Union was one of Obamas biggest contributors that should make u think.
lets be real

New Salisbury, IN

#156 Dec 31, 2012
greg carmen your a suck a$$ litlle b1tchhhhhhh! look at what theyve done and their not even in YET!Do you actually think that greedy a$$ company has done all of this out of the kindness of their hearts get real dumba$$!
Grateful

Paducah, KY

#157 Jan 4, 2013
james wrote:
You must have mechanical, electric, or machinery experience to work there or experience in large pressure painting. They work on locomotives for this area. If you want to apply or see if there are any positions available go to www.progressrail.com
And you must be white!
big d

United States

#158 Jan 5, 2013
Grateful wrote:
<quoted text>
And you must be white!
yes prefferably white!
HappilyEmployed

United States

#159 Jan 9, 2013
Sincere wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't tell these guys nothing. They got blinders on. Their Union Rep is an arrogant idiot. Hell, he is starting to turn his guys against union because he obviously can't except defeat. Someone is even starting lies about the company now, but us rational guys know its all BS!!! The way some of these guys have behaved about wanting a union proves that a union will not work in that plant. When you have to LIE to WIN,,,YOU LOSE EVERY TIME!!!
???

United States

#161 Jan 29, 2013
What's going on with the union, any details?? Any new rumors going around, let's hear the dirt
Rex 86

Mayfield, KY

#162 Feb 1, 2013
hey wrote:
Lmfao!
Rex 86

Mayfield, KY

#163 Feb 1, 2013
alias wrote:
<quoted text>lol!he must be a real poo poo head!
Poo poo head?omg U all killing me!
HappilyEmployed

Duluth, GA

#164 Feb 2, 2013
Already heard union rep is getting ready to pull out. He has a better opportunity elsewhere and he is getting frustrated cause he knows his stupid greedy a$$ is not gonna manipulate the people of Progress Rail. He might have a few gullible followers, but he knows they are getting fewer. Everyone is getting sick of the whole thing. Ready to see it end. Last inside poll taken was,, 73% against and 37% for. The union was gonna do everything it could to get it in the door without an election cause they know it will just insult them. Announcement will be coming soon so stay tuned......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr wtf 7,185
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Jay 155,437
Jonathon Stinson election sign 4 hr wellwell 15
David Sullivan 5 hr MerpaDerp 11
where do i apply for pilgrims pride 6 hr really 15
Tarzan 7 hr sorry 3
kfc druggie (May '11) 9 hr Being me 4
Mayfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters