progressive rail
p raii

United States

#120 Oct 25, 2012
need info wrote:
Can anyone tell me anything about Larry Imus Jr? Just some basic info?
he is a great guy..... hard worker& heard hes hung like a horse.lol
GC wanna be

Pontiac, IL

#121 Oct 25, 2012
Im not for the Union!!!! I do however wish that corporate would come down and do something about Managment, HR, and some of the supervisors and leadmen. We have supervisors that don't have a clue about building a locomotive. You can get hired with absolutely no experience, cut your hand open after a couple of weeks due to your own stupidity, and be promoted to Supervisor and not even have your 90 in. You can piss and whine, and cry because someone is making you work, lie out your ass about them and take their job...Because your a lazy suck up. I do love my job, I love what I do and I'm good at it. But I am tired of the chaos, and the screw ups, and everyone getting blamed except the ones that deserve it.
Jim Powers

United States

#122 Oct 25, 2012
Bob mcnutt wrote:
Shovel I'm gonna hit u so hard at 9 o'clock break your kids are gonna fall down! And if I don't hit the right guy I'm gonna beat ur ass twice when I find u!
I have a crispy $100 bill if you could but I'm sure my money is staying in my pocket. Dont think you could handle him there big guy.
Usw

Kirksey, KY

#123 Oct 26, 2012
Union may not be what we beed but we need something to lean on and everybody know supervisor words aint it
Sh7t Talker

Mayfield, KY

#124 Oct 26, 2012
Shovel is a bit&ch and everyone there knows who you are on here and whats funny is everyone at work doesnt fu7ckin know you because you are a nobody I heard you came from weekends which F88ckin tanked because yall couldnt do your da6n job its really really easy to talk big on here and then try to call someone out "ive been at work step to me" lol if you are the one wanting to be all hard then why dont you let your nuts drop and go say something to someone first your tryin to be one of those "hit me frist" guys F8ck u you can turn that 1980 shovel around and start with the front tire and start riding up your own A** real smart name choice even your own boss is rattin u out u think anyones got your back..........i think you are wrong u just keep sanding on that nose HAHAHAHA
oh yeah

United States

#125 Oct 26, 2012
1980shovel wrote:
<quoted text>quite frankly, there aren't enough of you hillbillies smart enough to do the job jefthro
U calling me a hillbilly, hell u can't even spell JETHRO!!
Poo

United States

#126 Oct 26, 2012
You guys are mean doo doo heads
hawkeye

Nortonville, KY

#127 Oct 26, 2012
Whats funny is sh7t talker is just that. youve got the time to get on your phone and talk trash from a distance when if he was "sanding on the nose" you could have just walked up and said it to his face..come on now. And as far as his boss ratting him out? Theres a big shocker that he would do that. Hes nothing but a pathological liar, cheating, worthless excuss for a supervisor. Hes another one who needs to be shown to the gate.
Poo

United States

#128 Oct 26, 2012
Some one is smart.
Poo

United States

#129 Oct 26, 2012
Who is this poo guy he sounds like a _______ _____ _______. Y'all can fill in the blanks.
Dale Nixon

United States

#130 Oct 26, 2012
Im here to set the record straight. I know for a fact this poo feller was adopted and raised by wolves. I know for a fact that this shovel feller is a well adjusted sensitive young man that preformed excorcisims and circumcisions up state
Dale Nixon

United States

#131 Oct 26, 2012
Theres enough hostility around here to make somebody want to pee on a dove and question the price of a fender
Poo

Gilbertsville, KY

#132 Oct 26, 2012
I agree that the shovel chick is just an outstanding man
Good Call

Mayfield, KY

#134 Oct 26, 2012
I sure am glad I decided to stay in the river industry. Y'all can keep your choochoos! ;-)
omg

Columbia City, IN

#137 Oct 27, 2012
Brotherhood of Justice wrote:
<quoted text>Thats becsuse the so called ass kissers do their job and obey the rules. Just because you work hard and have a bad attitude, don't expect life to get any better. Be happy your working a job that gives you skilled experience that will help you find another job,,( which obviously sounds like you need to do). There are alot of guys and gals out there that would appreciate Progress Rail a hell of alot more than you do, so bye bye soon I hope.
and that ladies and gentlemen is exactly what the post b4 this one was pointing out. ass kissers which this guy seems to be .
lol

United States

#138 Oct 27, 2012
Tim fisk and keith riley are gon set the record on how to f$ck shi$t up because they know everything
Someone else

Albertville, AL

#139 Oct 28, 2012
You all need something better to do with yourselves. Your on here talking about this place and you could be there working getting shit done. You want more money work the overtime, get shit done, keep the choo choos rollin out, stop standing around bitchin, stop talking about hunting and 4 wheelers and do your jobs. Take pride in your work and do it right. That will keep the jobs here, more work we get the more reason they have to hire. want your town to succeed work hard, want mayfield to fade out of existence continue on the path your on...cause this town is not close to what it once was...and it is people from here that made it that way...don't like it fix it then prove you care for your brothers and sisters, cousins, friends and make your town a good place. Get rid of the city council for one and sell alcohol would be a good start, stop sending what little money is in this town to McCraken county. Yes everyone drinks get over it city council, let liquor in mayfield.
alias

Mayfield, KY

#140 Oct 28, 2012
next meeting tues at the days inn at 2:30. this will enable 2nd to come in before work and 1st to come in afterwards. come in and get informed. thank you.
funney

United States

#142 Oct 30, 2012
Someone else wrote:
You all need something better to do with yourselves. Your on here talking about this place and you could be there working getting shit done. You want more money work the overtime, get shit done, keep the choo choos rollin out, stop standing around bitchin, stop talking about hunting and 4 wheelers and do your jobs. Take pride in your work and do it right. That will keep the jobs here, more work we get the more reason they have to hire. want your town to succeed work hard, want mayfield to fade out of existence continue on the path your on...cause this town is not close to what it once was...and it is people from here that made it that way...don't like it fix it then prove you care for your brothers and sisters, cousins, friends and make your town a good place. Get rid of the city council for one and sell alcohol would be a good start, stop sending what little money is in this town to McCraken county. Yes everyone drinks get over it city council, let liquor in mayfield.
Hey f uc k head can you tell me how we can do the job right the first time when your told to do it wrong by lead man and superviser. They all was say it a be ok we will fix it later and then blame the workers for the leads and supervisers f uc k up?
Menot4 u

Mayfield, KY

#143 Oct 30, 2012
Ask the usw guy which union they let replace the former usw workers for Lata then go vote and see what happens

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know 1 hr Bleep 1
Looking for fun 2 hr tabby 4
Who hires felons? 2 hr Sad azz 21
Ashley Renee saidifer 5 hr Counselor 66
McKayla Starks 6 hr NotAFan 5
tammy hall russell (Dec '12) 7 hr dakota 7
Mountain lion - panther - black panther - coug... (Nov '11) 10 hr hot pepper 264

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages