First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jen

Murray, KY

#1 Jan 22, 2013
does anybody know where this pos is? hes a no good ahole. He goes around thinking he is all that and just screwing over chicks. I herd he has had vd in the past and scres anything that moves. He did me dirty and I got his dirty.
AJ da bomb

Murray, KY

#2 Jan 23, 2013
He's a wammabe rapper and a pos
0025tlw

New Salisbury, IN

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Everybody has a past and everybody makes mistakes. He's not the same guy he used to be. I can assure you he isn't dirty, I know him really good. I don't know why everybody gotta attack him!? He's a good guy, who's made mistakes..but like I said we all do. So how about you leave his name out of your mouth.
Alex S

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2013
I swear that who ever made this up had to obviously been bored with their life, got a petty high school crush on him, jealous or something.. If you knew Sam like I did, the type of person he is and what he has to offer, then you would back that shit up quick. Hes a good friend (BROTHER at that) one hell of a rapper and an amazing person who has came out the man he is today. Love you fam! Don't let any bs what anyone say phase you!
Sam Da Kidd Johnson

Clarksville, TN

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Alex S wrote:
I swear that who ever made this up had to obviously been bored with their life, got a petty high school crush on him, jealous or something.. If you knew Sam like I did, the type of person he is and what he has to offer, then you would back that shit up quick. Hes a good friend (BROTHER at that) one hell of a rapper and an amazing person who has came out the man he is today. Love you fam! Don't let any bs what anyone say phase you!
MY MUAHFUCKIN' DAWG!!! You know i ain't gon' let these fakes phase me, tell em get they money up! ove you too brother!
Gangsta Lover

Somerset, KY

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Sam is an amazaing guy, yall are whack for sayong stuff like that. You might have the dirty but you didnt get it from Sam i assure that.
Fivel

Dawson Springs, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2013
I guess people have nothing better to do then to start shit to keep themselves busy. Sams a good guy. Everybody has a past. So what ? Get over yourselves and leave him alone.
funny

San Francisco, CA

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Gangsta Lover wrote:
Sam is an amazaing guy, yall are whack for sayong stuff like that. You might have the dirty but you didnt get it from Sam i assure that.
Obviously your one of those dumb bitches or wigger boys he runs with. Hes a drug using loser. Ask anyone with any sense or class that he went to school with. Him and his retarded looking brother and their "crew" are lazy bums. Cheat steal drink drugs etc. You can change a shit diaper but if you dont dispose of it correctly your whole house smells like shit.#truth
Gangsta Lover

Somerset, KY

#10 Jan 28, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously your one of those dumb bitches or wigger boys he runs with. Hes a drug using loser. Ask anyone with any sense or class that he went to school with. Him and his retarded looking brother and their "crew" are lazy bums. Cheat steal drink drugs etc. You can change a shit diaper but if you dont dispose of it correctly your whole house smells like shit.#truth
How about you think before you speak. Obviously you dont know me and i obviously dont know you. You need to watch what you say. Check your facts before you run your mouth. You look like a fool. I did go to school with Sam and he is a very sweet person and also very thoughtful. His brother is pretty cool to. Let me guess though because people know of his past or because he puts effort into his dreams you believe your some how better than him. Your not, ill be the first to tell you. Youve prolly made the same mistakes as him and if you havent your not perfect im sure youve made some. So quit trying to act like your better than anyone. Im sure your not. I know im no better than the next person and neither are you. Mind your own buisness and move on with your life. Id be greatly apperciated thanks!
travis w

United States

#11 Jan 28, 2013
What a bunch of haters. Quit riding my dudes dick
cracker

Irving, TX

#13 Jan 29, 2013
Sam Da Kidd Johnson wrote:
<quoted text> MY MUAHFUCKIN' DAWG!!! You know i ain't gon' let these fakes phase me, tell em get they money up! ove you too brother!
Lmfao!!!! In all seriousness Sam, ive known you a long time and youve NEVER had $ unless it was from pot or silly bitches. You can deceive others but not yourself.
AJ da pimp

Brookfield, WI

#14 Jan 30, 2013
Silly bitches tricks r fo Da Kidd. Lol
Jen

Winnebago, IL

#16 Feb 1, 2013
I heard his bitch ass was back in town. Oh I hope I see him
ikr

Duluth, GA

#17 Feb 9, 2013
Wow how stupid .....Maybe you people will grow up one day but I doubt it...... everyone makes mistakes that's how you learn no one is perfect and its not your job to judge Sam or anyone for that matter...
RealDeal

Wingo, KY

#18 Feb 10, 2013
ikr wrote:
Wow how stupid .....Maybe you people will grow up one day but I doubt it...... everyone makes mistakes that's how you learn no one is perfect and its not your job to judge Sam or anyone for that matter...
Im not really sure people are "judging" him other then what they know of him. He's never really held any kind of job and last I heard he was using some girl. He might have been or can be a nice guy but he really isn't anyone that I would want me child to hang out with or date.

He's known to run with so called rappers and drug users. He has slept with a lot of the trash that like that type of lifestyle. Hopefully if he doesn't end up in prison he will some day get his act together. Most of his own family are not pleased with his lifestyle, dropping out of school, using drugs and laziness.

To some it up at this point thus far he is a lazy user crybaby.
straight outta mayfield

Mayfield, KY

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Since when has growing up on the mean streets of mayfield garnered any street cred? Aw man...my life is soooo hard living in my parents house, using their utilities while I don't look for a real job. Guess I should write horribly paced rap songs with even worse rhymes. I can even give them stupid shout-outs and pointless mainstream references to try to sound relevant. Sounds like a claim to fame to me. Guess I can get some of my suburban friends to collaborate with me. Top of the charts, here I come! This so-called rap group couldn't buy talent if they won all the lotteries at once.
in the know

United States

#21 Feb 13, 2013
Sam is the way he is due to poor parenting plain and simple. The dad isn't one to keep a job so do you expect the kids to be different? Sad but true
zander

Rockford, IL

#22 Feb 20, 2013
Im not sure bout all the stuff on here about him since I've not been around him much. But I do know he has a gf thats friends with a mutual friend. She seems sweet but she obviously doesn't know bout his dogg activities. So guys just can't b faithful :(
reagangirl

Beloit, WI

#23 Feb 21, 2013
He is a dog, not a good one. Prob one of the biggest players and users I've met. Aside from that he's cool.
RealDealKIDDD

Mayfield, KY

#24 Feb 22, 2013
That white boi aint shittz fo realz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rat rat !!!! 8 hr jack 26
Justice for Jessica Currin 8 hr yes 61
KJV Bible 14 hr Italiano 10
Burger King 18 hr Concerned Citizen 9
Where's Joey? 18 hr giveadogabone 6
discount p#$$y 19 hr nasty 6
Graves County High School Teacher Found With Po... Sun Not enough time 68
More from around the web

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE