First Prev
of 2
Next Last
saved

Ashburn, VA

#23 Aug 14, 2013
did you say you were a christian?true believers know that the bible is the literal true word of GOD,meant for use in our lives.when JESUS said you must be saved,was that literal.
pleasestop

United States

#24 Aug 14, 2013
saved wrote:
did you say you were a christian?true believers know that the bible is the literal true word of GOD,meant for use in our lives.when JESUS said you must be saved,was that literal.
so you discount the old testament?? There are tons of things in the bible I don't and would never live by and NO everything was not meant to be taken literally! You are a joke and a full blown idiot!
No one cares

United States

#27 Aug 15, 2013
saved wrote:
There is no God and I doubt if Jesus ever lived... maybe as a man who walked around doing magic and doing con jobs on people, but as a God send... never happened.

Did you know that there is a nativity scene depicted on the wall of the Temple of Luxor in Egypt that is almost the same as the
so-called Jesus birth and that was 3000BC.

It's all symbolic or imaginary. The Bible actually have some good every day stories to live by, but these are common sense rules anyone should know and live by... the rest is a hoax.
JugJug

Marietta, GA

#28 Aug 15, 2013
God is dead,it said so on Time Magazine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just stop working. Problem solved. 1 hr Truth 6
L Lam 3 hr Lol 7
Get this thread to 10,000 posts. (Oct '11) 3 hr Truth 5,113
Anyone remember The J.U Kevil B ball team defea... 3 hr The Devil 4
Left behind after the RAPTURE? What should you do? 3 hr Bubble Burster 17
Are All Of Graves Co. High School Teachers Rude? 6 hr Dah 21
#pizzagate, #pedogate, child trafficking, satan... 11 hr smdh 48

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance