saved

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

a reminder,JESUS loves you! He loves us so much that he took our sins upon himself,even though he didnt have to.thats real love,to sacrifice yourself for a world of people who dont deserve it!
pleasestop

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Why start this crap again? Haven't you disgraced yourself and our lord and savior enough with your uneducated comments and your ridiculous made up facts! Give it up please we really don't need people like you speaking for our religion! Thank You!
saved

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

i am doing what GOD commands us to do.you need to get saved! I have never heard a (so called believer) ask someone not to share the gospel. Did you read my post?is it not true? We need people now more than ever to stand strong for the Lord.what we dont need are people like you making comments against believers. If you want to say something post something that GOD wants a lost world to hear!
saved

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

GOD said for us to plant the seed and he would grow it. The difference between me and you,is that i may not be perfect,but i have enough faith in,and love for GOD to try to do what he says. I hear nothing from you concerning the gospel. Also,it is sad that you call GODS direct command to tell all who will listen the whole truth of the gospel crap.have fun trying to explain that one to him.also,being that you are so educated,think about what GOD meant when he said to (be good to all men,but ESPECIALLY the brotherhood of believers)
pleasestop

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Your planting the wrong seed because you are uneducated about the cause! And your just simply a moron!
pleasestop

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

saved wrote:
GOD said for us to plant the seed and he would grow it. The difference between me and you,is that i may not be perfect,but i have enough faith in,and love for GOD to try to do what he says. I hear nothing from you concerning the gospel. Also,it is sad that you call GODS direct command to tell all who will listen the whole truth of the gospel crap.have fun trying to explain that one to him.also,being that you are so educated,think about what GOD meant when he said to (be good to all men,but ESPECIALLY the brotherhood of believers)
hahaha what a hypocrite, practice what you preach dummy! You call yourself what you want but your no christian, and you may be saved but you better believe god has a special place for hyocrites like yourself! I am a believer but want no part of anything to do with ignorant people like you giving christianity a bad name! And don't tell that I need to be saved you selfrighteous dumba## I am saved for one and my spirituality is between me and god and NOBODY else! Everything you have said in this forum and the last you started is CRAP just as you are a piece of CRAP! People like you give christianity a bad name and drive people away from our churches!
pleasestop

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

saved wrote:
i can tell by your language that you are either lost or so far backsliden you need help. If you were truly a follower of CHRIST you would know that to call people names,christian or not,is unacceptable to him
you are a HYPOCRITE! How many names have you called people on your other thread! What in the world is wrong with you! There seriously is something wrong you should really see a doctor! MORON!
pleasestop

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

saved wrote:
i can tell by your language that you are either lost or so far backsliden you need help. If you were truly a follower of CHRIST you would know that to call people names,christian or not,is unacceptable to him
if you really want to spread the word go do it amongst actual people instead of on a GOSSIP website! All you are trying to do is start crap and make christians look bad! Anytime anyone tells you something you turn right back and say the same thing to them what are you 12?
saved

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

man you are smart,what are you doing on this trash sight?i had never been on here until somebody asked me to put jesus on here.it is working because people like you are responding,proving the need for GODS true word to be proclaimed
pleasestop

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

saved wrote:
man you are smart,what are you doing on this trash sight?i had never been on here until somebody asked me to put jesus on here.it is working because people like you are responding,proving the need for GODS true word to be proclaimed
yea people responding telling you how much of an idiot you are on every thread you start! Its really working for you! IDIOT!
Well

Nabb, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

saved wrote:
Which church do you go to so I can stay away?
saved

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

im still praying for your salvation. When you become a christian you will realize your not supposed to talk to people like that. Im not mad at you,i totally realize your lost condition.your replies are just like i would expect from a pretend christian
saved

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

i didnt realize you were not an actual person. What am i speaking to?
pleasestop

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

saved wrote:
im still praying for your salvation. When you become a christian you will realize your not supposed to talk to people like that. Im not mad at you,i totally realize your lost condition.your replies are just like i would expect from a pretend christian
HYPOCRITE! Everything you say is hyocritical! It ok I'm not mad at you I realize you are below average intelligence and just an all around idiot!
saved

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

could you define hypocrite?because the way scripture defines it,it describes you to a t. GOD loves us all but he made us different and we should love all his creation,including the dumber ones,which is the group you belong to.i understand you cant help it no more than tall people can help how tall they are. I only hope that someday you will be able to understand what people are saying to you. If monkeys can learn,there is hope you can to.
pleasestop

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

saved wrote:
could you define hypocrite?because the way scripture defines it,it describes you to a t. GOD loves us all but he made us different and we should love all his creation,including the dumber ones,which is the group you belong to.i understand you cant help it no more than tall people can help how tall they are. I only hope that someday you will be able to understand what people are saying to you. If monkeys can learn,there is hope you can to.
you telling people me not to call people names and then turning right around and doing it makes you a HYPOCRITE! NOTHING I have said is hypocritical you dumba**! Scripture does not define hypocrites either! Lmmfao you have absolutely no clue about the bible religion or anything it doesn't seem, you make no sense what so ever! But its really funny just keep proving me right, believers everywhere despise people like you who give us a bad name! Come to think of it I can see in any of your threads where ANYONE has agreed with anything you've said other than yourself under a different screen name! You really are a pathetic individual!
also saved

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

i hate to say this,but you are wrong. The bible DOES explain exactly what a hypocrite is. I hope you understand what you sound like.you need to support this person whether he is perfect or not. He is trying to tell about jesus. I read where you professed to be a christian,but everything you say sounds like a non-christian.
pleasestop

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

also saved wrote:
i hate to say this,but you are wrong. The bible DOES explain exactly what a hypocrite is. I hope you understand what you sound like.you need to support this person whether he is perfect or not. He is trying to tell about jesus. I read where you professed to be a christian,but everything you say sounds like a non-christian.
lmao keep changing your name!
pleasestop

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

the only time the word hypocrite is used in the bible is in Matthew and its not explaining "exactly what a hypocrite is" lol the bible is merely a good handbook to TRY to live by it was never meant to be taken literally if it were you would have eaten your children! Get real!
saved

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

thank you. JESUS CHRIST,the same yesterday,today and forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Mayfield Forum right now

Search the Mayfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr blahblah123 414
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr blahblah123 917
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr blahblah123 25,960
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr blahblah123 16,060
rip off 4 hr crazy chick 4
Brent doss 4 hr caught 9
Cuba school 4 hr Believer 11
Mid Continent 10 hr VOTE REAL HOPE and CHANGE 157
MCU Closing? 15 hr What is happening 60
•••
•••
•••
Mayfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••