William Benjamin
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Da One nd only

Barlow, KY

#1 Apr 29, 2011
he is a no good drug dealer i dont see why that pretty mexican girl dates him she can do so much better
lololol

Brownsville, TN

#2 Apr 30, 2011
what drugs???? If he's selling drugs he's te brokest drug dealer I've ever seen. I'll agree that he's no good, but he isn't selling drugs..He looks like he might be doing 'em!!!
lol

Brownsville, TN

#3 May 1, 2011
have you seen his grill lately? ewwwwww
lololololo

Brownsville, TN

#4 May 1, 2011
right, where did those front teeth go? And still think he supa fine.. and wheres his car? I see him walking everywhere with a bunch of young ass girls..
?????
J_M_B

Clarksville, TN

#5 May 11, 2011
Wow really grow the f*ck up william is a great guy regardless of what you people have to say!!! His car is perfectly fine he chooses to walk around with those so called "young a$$ girls" but i have a better idea how about you all mind your own f*cking business
donna

Murray, KY

#7 Dec 29, 2011
J_M_B wrote:
Wow really grow the f*ck up william is a great guy regardless of what you people have to say!!! His car is perfectly fine he chooses to walk around with those so called "young a$$ girls" but i have a better idea how about you all mind your own f*cking business
this great guy almost killed my daughter in a wreck and was gonna leave her there thinkingshe was dead
Truth

Hahira, GA

#8 Dec 29, 2011
He is a piece of shit and that's all I'm saying!!!
?

Hickory, KY

#9 Dec 30, 2011
Um "black" lemme just say I love ya to death! These ppl talkin shit are ridiculous! Btw it was gd to see u the other day!
Blackass

Hahira, GA

#11 Dec 30, 2011
[QUOTE who="?"]Um "black" lemme just say I love ya to death! These ppl talkin shit are ridiculous! Btw it was gd to see u the other day![/QUOTE]

You must be trash just like him then!!!
I know

United States

#12 Dec 30, 2011
someone had a wreck a couple of nights ago, in a red ford truck. Heard it was william anyone know? The truck was left in the middle of the road.
What now

Benton, KY

#13 Dec 30, 2011
So is on the run from the police now. Was it the owner of the red truck that was with him or some other girl?????
facts

Wingo, KY

#14 Dec 30, 2011
sure he is on the run , no it wasn't the owner of the truck it was some other girl
I know

United States

#15 Dec 30, 2011
Im not sure the truck was abandon but they found budlight cans, and a girls brown shoe there I dnt even know who the truck belongs to. But it was pretty bad.
facts

Wingo, KY

#16 Dec 30, 2011
Yeah and the girl hit the passanger windshield so proved she was not the driver. Hope she has enough sense to stay far away from william black benjamin
Where

Benton, KY

#17 Dec 30, 2011
Wherebwas the wreck at?
Info

Hickory, KY

#18 Dec 30, 2011
By the soccer fields.
ashley

United States

#19 Dec 30, 2011
Hes no good..he dont take care of his kids n got stds ..jus pittiful
tell me

Wingo, KY

#20 Dec 30, 2011
Does anyone know who the girl in the wreck was???
rebecca

United States

#22 Dec 31, 2011
He says he wasnt driving
becca

United States

#25 Dec 31, 2011
Nope..he doesnt..but she keeps lettn it happen to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
From His House To The Big House 22 min Farmer 5
Andria Strickland 2 hr Allen 10
true news 2 hr Yep 5
cant 2 felonys hang out legally? 3 hr Yep 3
What Happened 5 hr Hmm 3
Smoyer’s for legal pot 5 hr smitty 11
hhpc 5 hr the devil 25
Biggest Crook(s) in Mayfield 18 hr Mayfield 7

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web