Friend of the Court

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

You are right there, Hots. But a lot of men don't see it that way. I am retired now, but I used to be the book keeper at a place that worked a lot of seasonal labor. Our seasonal workers were the sort of men that are at the bottom of the barrel but still work. Every week I had to take court ordered child support out of some of them's pay and the line I heard when they complained about it was "Why should I have to pay child support? She's married to somebody else now."
lmfao

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Disgusted gramma wrote:
Last fall my son's 23 year old ex-girlfriend, the mother of my grand child, married a man that is almost 30 years older than she is. They put on the happy little family act but it is really a sex for support arrangement. My book its just prostitution with a marriage license stuck over it.
Laughing my ass off .I haven't a clue who and what this is all about . Don't care and aint gonna take the time to read all 41 post to see if anyone else agrees with me or not. BUT GRANDMA marriage is legalized prostitution !!!!!!!!!!
mountain man

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

if 2 ppl are of age whos damn buissness is it who marries who. work on your own life stay out of other ppls..
Really

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I have a 16 yr old son, hopefully it will be a while before I'm blessed with a grandchild. I would never condone him not taking care of his child. What kind of grandmother thinks it's ok for her son not to pay child support? Smdh!
Comment

Nortonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Really wrote:
I have a 16 yr old son, hopefully it will be a while before I'm blessed with a grandchild. I would never condone him not taking care of his child. What kind of grandmother thinks it's ok for her son not to pay child support? Smdh!
I think the money and the man's age is just her way to rationalize her hostility. I get the drift that the young woman's mother just may be happy with her new son-in-law. Disgusted granny's real beef is that another man has taken up her son's slack and is making him, and by association her, look bad.
Goody two shoes

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I see that Grandma has quit commenting on this thread!
Comment

Nortonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Goody two shoes wrote:
I see that Grandma has quit commenting on this thread!
Of course. She came on topix looking for people that would agree with her. She didn't find them and so she quit coming back. Probably even quit reading it.
lmfao

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. She came on topix looking for people that would agree with her. She didn't find them and so she quit coming back. Probably even quit reading it.
Well Granny was pissed cause she was too dumb to understand that just because someone else was paying to take care of the GIRL's child (because her grandson is a dead beat sperm donator)that it should have him of responsibility ordered by a court . Some people are just plain stupid like that. Now if the new step daddy(old man) would adopt the child ,then he could be relieved of those obligations . Why cant granny be happy that someone is there to help take care of her grand baby? Just amazes me!!!
i agree

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Disgusted gramma wrote:
Last fall my son's 23 year old ex-girlfriend, the mother of my grand child, married a man that is almost 30 years older than she is. They put on the happy little family act but it is really a sex for support arrangement. My book its just prostitution with a marriage license stuck over it.
are you married? I know a lot of women who married for "love" and if there husband quit working so would the marriage. Mind your own business, fix what you can, and maybe her hubby will make her a young rich widow, and your granddaughter fortunate. It could be worse, she could be with a man who abuses her, and the baby, does drugs, or takes her money, smile gramma and except it for what it is.
Peaceful

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Disgusted gramma wrote:
And don't attack my son for not supporting his child. He paid child support. When she got married he naturally stopped. Then she had him arrested.
How can he be so low as to try to hurt her, by using his own babies, "child support", that says so much... Poor baby doesn't deserve, a biological father, with so much hatred for it's mother!
Friend of the Court

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Peaceful wrote:
<quoted text> How can he be so low as to try to hurt her, by using his own babies, "child support", that says so much... Poor baby doesn't deserve, a biological father, with so much hatred for it's mother!
As I said before, a lot of men think that if their ex-wife or ex-girlfriend remarries they are no longer obligated to support the child that they fathered. That is especially true in cases where he is married to someone else and has another child.
Dhiren

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Can we accept the fact that we need a good company for life-time is the basis of marriage. Attraction is shrt lived thing as is money.
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I'm older than my husband. Who was 23 at the time. And yeah...when we married he understood I will not settle for a man who cannot provide for a family. So in essence I did say, "I'll marry you if you can pay the bills."
Either way, they are married...and it seems happily so, whatever their arrangement. Who cares.
However, I would suggest this...Kentucky does not acknowledge the rights of grandparents. I'm sure the mother will know its her being talked about if she ever comes here...and I think it's safe to say you might have made your opinion clear. Keep in mind if anything happens to your son, or your son does not exercise his visitation rights for whatever reason, the only contact you will have with your grandchild will be by HER good graces. Alienating her is not the way to ensure you will always be allowed in the life of the child. Food for thought.
Anthony byrne

Somerset West, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

I married my wife 7 years ago and I am 40 years older and she is a
Beautiful girl in fact a ten she had a child ,husband not around
No support she married me for support did not love me at that time
But I am sure she does now we are an odd couple. Trio ,kid 11years

I just wake up every day with a smile on my face ,if she decided to
Leave at some stage I will support her and understand

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 53 of53
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Mayfield Forum right now

Search the Mayfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Illegals stay out of Mayfield KY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 17 min Unknown 12
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Nutz 144,974
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr ji 454
holly garcia 2 hr anon 3
mayfield YMCA (Sep '12) 5 hr Pat 17
dentist in mayfield??? 5 hr Pat 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,110
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mayfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••