Chris Kendall what type of person is he?

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Dr Pepper

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

It's a lie someone made up. Chris is a good guy.
Dr Pepper

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

I wish to correct what I posted a few minutes ago. There appears to be more than one Chris Kendall in these parts. Th Chris I know is a good guy. This other individual could cause you some grief if you have little ones.
Stayaway

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

I'm not on here to spread rumors or gossip!! the Chris Kendall I know is a registered sex offender and yes he molest a CHILD!!! If you want the proof go to graves county jail web site and type in his name Christopher D Kendall and look at the charges to decide for yourself, he says he is changed and god fearing now. If you buy the house just be cautious
Dr Pepper

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

My apologizies if I misled anyone. I have since checked out his mug shot and it is the Chris Kendall I used to know. People can change, I hope he has.
sick

Amboy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Our society has gone crazy! Not that long ago sexual immorality was seen as "shocking". Today it is just a normal everyday thing. What are we creating for the generations to come! I miss the olden days.:( I think we ought to have one state (surrounded by water and hungry sharks!) for child sex offenders and neuter them all so they can't have kids of their own to molest.
sick

Amboy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

How can any woman be with a man who has done something like that to a kid? I will never understand that!
Hope this helps

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

I know Chris. He was sent to jail for molesting his daughter it was on the News. But, I have heard that he was set up and has custody of them now. I don't know if its true or not. But, I did see him at the Mayfield,Graves County football game the other night. If he was convicted. I don't think he would be allowed there. I have met Chris and he is a very nice guy. So, I hope what they say he did is not true. I think you don't have anything to worry about. But,That's just my opinion.
Stayaway

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Let's get the story straight he does NOT have custody of his kids!!! And really a set up HE signed a confession about what he did and pleaded guilty!!! As to his kids they are good kids and shouldn't be judged for his actions they are nothing like him
Stayaway

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

And another thing he has to have permission of the schools to attend sporting events maybe that's why he sits behind the fence and not in the stadium
Hope this Helps

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

He was not behind the fence he was walking around the Track around the police. But, I don't know the true story this just what I was told. I don't think the school can give him permission. They can't no have any sex offenders on the premises at all.I know that for a fact.I see him around kids all the time.
Stayaway

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Yea at away games he is running around but not at the home games. Anyways if people need to see it in black n white just look him up on the jail website or registered sex offenders he is there, probably in Calloway co but you can see him plain as day on it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Mayfield Forum right now

Search the Mayfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Next GC Lady Eagles BBALL Coach 36 min WK Ball Dad 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 46 min Anne52 81,204
MCU Closing? 51 min Staff 69
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 138,706
We need more business in Mayfield shopping plaza 1 hr Opinion 17
3 arrested, bike still missing after stolen pro... (Sep '13) 3 hr whats up 82
bi sexual girls in mayfield 4 hr Maryclark12313 6
•••
•••