GEF

Mayfield, KY

#105 Jan 9, 2010
Sadly, Truth is stranger than fiction.
The Man

Paducah, KY

#106 Jan 9, 2010
Big Hoss wrote:
Does this guy live in Mayfield? I'll put my hands on him! I've got bail money and a lawer. Just show him to me.
Yes he lives in Mayfield .I know a women that he put in the Hospital about 5 months ago.She lost work ect
semper fi

Mayfield, KY

#107 Jan 9, 2010
he has hurt alot of people expecially women and he is continueing to do it HIS DAY IS COMING you better be ready john lamb.
simple G

Mayfield, KY

#108 Jan 15, 2010
just wondering wrote:
so is he hung to the floor or what?
no actually he is a field mouse he preys on ladies who are not all together there or come from a dysfuctional life and takes advantage of them
reader

Murray, KY

#109 Jan 16, 2010
i have known john lamb for several years. john is the devils little brother he finds women talks his self up but only to find out he is not what he says he is! john lamb 40 of mayfield ky is a father of 3 children which he has nothing to do with last i heard he was around $20,000 plus behind in child support! the funny part about this is nothing ever happens to john, he still drives the streets everyday. he claims to have use to sell drugs got caught wrecked his motorcycle in a chase through mayfield 7 or 8 years ago when they raided his girlfriends house for manufacturing meth. i dont no he may work for the police,{snitch,nark,undercover } who knows??????
BLAMB

Mayfield, KY

#110 Jan 19, 2010
Crystal Smith wrote:
First i do not and will never have a tattoo of his name on my body. Second Im not harrassing him at all. Trust me if i wanted to i will and the whole town will know it. Last i checked this situation has to deal with him and no one else. And if you both went to the police and asked "hey im a felon and i was wondering if i was being watched by the cops" what do you think the answer is gonna be. Dang i thought John was smarter then that. If cops are watching a drug house do u think they are gonna call them up and say "hey drug dealer, we are watching ur house and fixing to bust you. Just to let you have a chance to move ur stuff." If thats the case then there would be no one sitting in the graves county jail. Third, I dont want to be with him and never will. We WERE friends for a long time and because of this stupid town and the gossip (like this right here) ruined that. If i wanted to hurt him, harrass him or mess with him then i would do what all his supposed friends are doing. Deep down John knows the truth, but too hard headed to realize it. I dont know u amanda and dont care to. I think its funny how john and his ex and a few friends of his dogged u and made fun of u, ur still defending him. I left him alone and im happy he is getting re married like he said. But Johns a big boy so let him fight his own battles. The last words outta his mouth the other night when we talked was far from leave me alone. So get the truth and the whole story next time u get in someone elses business. And John i hope ur reading this..........
I DO NOT WANT YOU. THE ONLY REASON FOR THE CONVERSATION WAS OUT OF CONCERN. BUT I GUESS THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE. NEVER WILL. ENJOY BEING MARRIED AGAIN FOR THE 5TH TIME AND MAYBE YOU WONT F**K THIS ONE UP.
Next time Mrs. Amanda have some class and text me if you have a problem. its not like you havent before.
yeah. its me got a call i was on here! so umm im here to tell u tht its more that friends u n john lamb you broke up my marriage! thanks! and he did beat me up and wont admit to it but he will get what he deserves!
semper fi

Mayfield, KY

#111 Jan 19, 2010
BLAMB wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah. its me got a call i was on here! so umm im here to tell u tht its more that friends u n john lamb you broke up my marriage! thanks! and he did beat me up and wont admit to it but he will get what he deserves!
How is it this guy can cause so much havoc and pain to so people, beating up the ladies not paying child support. What keeps him out of jail?Are the women not talking is he a narc whats the deal how does he keep from being charged.Does anyone have a answer0
reader

Manchester, KY

#112 Jan 19, 2010
sounds like he knows someone.i dont understand it people i coundnt get by with it, my luck if i was 100.00 behind i would get throwed under the jail.i dont have kids so i wouldnt know?i think that if someone like him can walk the streets then evry other dead beat feels like they can to! i dont understand how john can walk around and talk to people and it not worry him that he is a top rated forum? i would have to atleast try to defend my self ,because u no he has have had to have heard about all this
just saying

Owensboro, KY

#113 Jan 20, 2010
it doesnt sound like he has to know anyone or be a snitch, none of these girls have had him arrested or done a thing about it. i mean look at the two on here, one says thats between them and one says it happened but she would not admit to it. sounds kinda funny to me, whats that expression... believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see..?
believe

Mayfield, KY

#114 Jan 20, 2010
He is a convict,a drug dealer, been married 4 times,behind in child support and beats and has abused women. he is a school yard bully that preys on the weak that we all have known. but his day his coming
i know

Manchester, KY

#115 Jan 22, 2010
i see his truck at plaza tire all the time in mayfield.some one should ask him how he is doing sometime if everybody wants to talk about him im sure he will tell u anything u want to know.if and i mean if he is a drug dealer he doesnt flaunt it like the rest of the drug dealers do.all this forum page is,is to start shit! none of u will say a damn word to him.u can all set back in ur house behind closed doors and say what u want to do it in person.i would almost bet many of u have all got things in your past that u dont want people to know about ,and many of u have been married or slept with just as many people as john has so dont pull the facts from what some jealous woman thats stirs up shit where ever she goes says get your stories straight!
hope you know

Murray, KY

#116 Jan 24, 2010
i know wrote:
i see his truck at plaza tire all the time in mayfield.some one should ask him how he is doing sometime if everybody wants to talk about him im sure he will tell u anything u want to know.if and i mean if he is a drug dealer he doesnt flaunt it like the rest of the drug dealers do.all this forum page is,is to start shit! none of u will say a damn word to him.u can all set back in ur house behind closed doors and say what u want to do it in person.i would almost bet many of u have all got things in your past that u dont want people to know about ,and many of u have been married or slept with just as many people as john has so dont pull the facts from what some jealous woman thats stirs up shit where ever she goes says get your stories straight!
you seem to know him? are all the ladies that he messes with rejects? It seems that they are mentally challenged and don't won't to spend their lives in a family atmosphere. But do they understand that they will be known as the whore that slept with john lamb he is a convited drug dealer who served time in prision for sellig drugs....NOW HOW WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR BELOVED DAUGHTER TO COME TO CHRISTMAS DINNER...AND SAY HEY LOOK WHAT I GOT....and do they know they will have to carry that with theme the rest of lives, the ladies need to look for someone who will you get away.pleae if you know one i will step up and help her be cause what he wont't to have is total controll over her
hope you know

Murray, KY

#117 Jan 24, 2010
i know wrote:
well if this is not a good cirrcum stance we me to step up and help the moman
i know

Manchester, KY

#118 Jan 24, 2010
yes i do know him. he may be a convict , but he has never been to prison.i dont know where you got your info ,but its not right.sounds like you are trying to get a date with one of his ex girlfriends
bite me

Owensboro, KY

#119 Jan 25, 2010
i have been seeing john lamb. to everyones answers, no i am not ashamed of it... not one bit. yes, he is great in bed. no, he has never been to prison. no, he doesnt sell drugs whatsoever. screw the things a bunch of trashy people want to get on here and write. you probably saw his d*** sometime over the years and realized you didnt have nothing. get over yourselves.
hope you know

Murray, KY

#120 Jan 25, 2010
bite me wrote:
i have been seeing john lamb. to everyones answers, no i am not ashamed of it... not one bit. yes, he is great in bed. no, he has never been to prison. no, he doesnt sell drugs whatsoever. screw the things a bunch of trashy people want to get on here and write. you probably saw his d*** sometime over the years and realized you didnt have nothing. get over yourselves.
you may not be smart enough to know but you just told the world that you've been with field mouse lamb. Let me break it down for you in simple terms you MIGHT can understand...u b with john lamb u b with trash so u b trash..........oooooh uuuuuuu are soooooo NASTY!!!!!!!!!!
know u

Murray, KY

#121 Jan 25, 2010
bite me wrote:
"bite me" you may convince someone else of this story...but not me...been there done that If you call that thing a good lover then you don't have a clue what a real man is!!!!!honey the mouse has been married 4 times...duuuuh is it sinking in yet?duuuuuh look at the caliber of women he gets is it sinking in yet....duuuuh his women are community property all ready been passed around the town...do you get it now. I've got a real man now he treats me like a lady not like a bar stool whore...now you got it don't you ? You was on the stool.
me girl

Allensville, KY

#122 Jan 30, 2010
yall are crazy
me girl

Allensville, KY

#123 Jan 30, 2010
hope you know wrote:
<quoted text>you may not be smart enough to know but you just told the world that you've been with field mouse lamb. Let me break it down for you in simple terms you MIGHT can understand...u b with john lamb u b with trash so u b trash..........oooooh uuuuuuu are soooooo NASTY!!!!!!!!!!
yea i knw him he has 2 phones going and beats girls and he calls his self a roofer please hes a con artist and not good in bed he takes vigaria so who ever with him should be ashame

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,189
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min Kane 1,403
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 31 min Advertisment 26,226
William Jackson 36 min Wondering 1
Dead inside 3 hr All of me 24
GCSB approves MAXIMUM tax hike allowed without ... 3 hr Gimme Money 9
jackie turner 4 hr Pun 2
officer beasley. 4 hr int he know 4
caseys gas station 4 hr so what 8
•••
•••
•••

Mayfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000