asdf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

what do you guys think of precision audio?
deal with it

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

I heard they kick bass and are ok...give them a try u may like them.
asdf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

thanks anybody else?
KyStud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Hope U got some DEEP pockets!
systems

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

go to audio dreams, pat is awesome
Stay away

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Over over over priced
convenient

Wingo, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

How convenient.Considering Pat used to work for Veatch. But hey lets be immature and try to get Pat some business now that he opened his own shop up. Probably his immature wife on here trying to business bash. lol
speakers

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

convenient wrote:
How convenient.Considering Pat used to work for Veatch. But hey lets be immature and try to get Pat some business now that he opened his own shop up. Probably his immature wife on here trying to business bash. lol
maybe her but she used to have some ole stuff. big donkey booty. go Pat
LMAO

Wingo, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

speakers wrote:
<quoted text>maybe her but she used to have some ole stuff. big donkey booty. go Pat
bwahahaha that is f'n hilarious. She still does have a big ol'donkey booty. But I dont know about the ole stuff you referring to. LOL
asdf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

oh shit patrick opened up a shop?
speakers

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
bwahahaha that is f'n hilarious. She still does have a big ol'donkey booty. But I dont know about the ole stuff you referring to. LOL
i meant she had some " good ol' stuff aka booty
systems

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

how are u gonna bash someone for trying to better themselves?? and NO i am not pats wife i am a close friend however and it sunds to me u need a get a life. what is advertising hurting anyways, obviously someone who is just jealous. are u sure u aren't screwing that veatch guy cause u sure r concerned about his old fat ass???
American Way

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

convenient wrote:
Don't understand your point - it's called the free enterprise, which this country is based on. If Veatch was so concerned, he should have had Pat sign a no-compete agreement as a term of employment. No, I'm not Pat or Pat's wife, just someone who doesn't quite follow your thinking.
really?

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Well Pat was the best installer precision ever had!! Lots of people will follow him! And he has better brands anyways! If you want quality work from a Christian family man head to Audio Dreams on broadway in mayfield!!
Say no to pat

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

[QUOTE who="really?"]Well Pat was the best installer precision ever had!! Lots of people will follow him! And he has better brands anyways! If you want quality work from a Christian family man head to Audio Dreams on broadway in mayfield!![/QUOTE]
You are so wrong Pat is the one that broke the dash in my truck then said it was like it. Let's see the truck was three weeks old. Then six months later out of town and the radio stops working so I go into a radio shop in Nashville to hear the guy tell me he won't touch it that my dash was all busted up behind the radio and from it having no support that's what made the radio go out. Shaking to much.
thanks

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

i dont care what Pat does but all i will say is THANK YOU for cheating on that big bull before because i got some good revenge head out of it. sadly you should appreciate it because she is beautiful. gorgeous face and nice big booty
asdf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

uhmn i was looking for actual opinions of the installs not about whose wife slept with whom or how hot pats wife is etc. I don't care just want a good install
Shocked

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

ASDF, unfortunately, when you ask questions on this stupid website, you get a lot more than you asked for. Pat is a very good installer and he is great to his customers. I'm not sure what "say no to pat" was talking about because I know someone who had a similar issue and pat stayed and worked on their vehicle after hours until the issue was resolved. Later, that person found out that it had nothing to do with what pat did, but he stillnfixed it at no extra cost. You should go around and ask people who don't mind that you know who they are!!!! I hope that helped!!!
Shocked

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

asdf"]uhmn i was looking for actual opinions of the installs not about whose wife slept with whom or how hot pats wife is etc. I don't care just want a good install[

ASDF, unfortunately, when you ask questions on this stupid website, you get a lot more than you asked for. Pat is a very good installer and he is great to his customers. I'm not sure what "say no to pat" was talking about because I know someone who had a similar issue and pat stayed and worked on their vehicle after hours until the issue was resolved. Later, that person found out that it had nothing to do with what pat did, but he stillnfixed it at no extra cost. You should go around and ask people who don't mind that you know who they are!!!! I hope that helped!!!
asdf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

Thanks for the help anybody else have an opinion?(No not about his wife I really don't care)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Mayfield Forum right now

Search the Mayfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
We need more business in Mayfield shopping plaza 6 min ewe 14
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min freelancehobo 138,650
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 18 min Wish 919
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Funny 81,199
Cuba school 2 hr Friend 14
tan lab found/ dog found 4 hr jennifer 1
MCU Closing? 4 hr Nope 65
Mid Continent Thu Nope 159
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mayfield Jobs

•••