Kyle & Martha Bouland

Since: Oct 11

Owensboro, KY

#21 Jan 13, 2012
Angie I already posted who I was. Kyles sister Kelsey Lynn Wallace. Kyle,Martha and the kids I will stand up for any day. Please find me confront me in person and tell me how shtty I am wen I help them everyday. I am there for them more than you could ever kno. Im also 20 yrs old and play with no dolls I'm grown and handle my own. So talk ur sh!t all u want but wen it comes down to it u kno absolutely nothing about me and my family.
lusty2

United States

#22 Jan 17, 2012
Tina wrote:
Okay people, This is my daughter and son-in-law that SOME of you are talkin about. Yes they have went down a hard road and i took care of their kids, my grandbabies for a year... Everyone has a past even ALL of you have a past that is not too nice.. Just give them a chance ,they are doing good and are trying to be good parents to MY GRANDBABIES...... So why don't you all just take care of you and yours and leave them alone... May God Bless All Of You....
OK Tina, so ttkk is that your daughter? The person who started this thread? Why would she do this?
Angie

United States

#23 Jan 17, 2012
ttkk wrote:
Angie I already posted who I was. Kyles sister Kelsey Lynn Wallace. Kyle,Martha and the kids I will stand up for any day. Please find me confront me in person and tell me how shtty I am wen I help them everyday. I am there for them more than you could ever kno. Im also 20 yrs old and play with no dolls I'm grown and handle my own. So talk ur sh!t all u want but wen it comes down to it u kno absolutely nothing about me and my family.
Oh I know you Kelsey Wallace! I know you walked into my home one night and stole $ out of someone's purse that wAz visiting me! Remember that? U were called on your phone shortly after you left and was told to bring it back which you did! ONLY because you were caught! While at my house YOU also BRAGGED about STEALING beer from Paducah WalMart!! Then I realized that a couple pcs of jewelry that had been "missing" in the past, and knew you had been in my home, THEN I realized where my "missing" jewelry was! I told my son right then that i did not want you in my house ever again!
YES, I do know you! YOU brought THIS here on yourself!
And here you are on Topix starting shit about Jolyn, and NOW you post your brothers name and get pissed when someone says something negative. You say you help Kyle, Martha and kids! REALLY! Posting their names on Topix doesn't sound to me like your helping them! Because of YOU, YES YOU, the public is now aware of meth use etc....are you proud of yourself Kelsey?
I don't know your brother or your family, BUT because you thought it was "cool" or "fun" to post your brothers name, now I and others know your families PERSONAL BUSINESS!
T
On Jolyns thread that YOU started, you are WANTING ppl to talk shit about her, when it doesn't go down like you had planned, THEN you say you heard she was a good friend and mother! THEN a couple days later YOU are calling her psycho and airing some trifling bullshit! AND YOU call Jolyn Psycho.
And to top it off, what I find almost funny, you say you don't want Kyle for a BF just a friend and Jolyn won't let that happen! Cry me a river! Are you nuts??
NEWSFLASH KELSEY>>> females do not want their babies daddy being friends with an ex GF! ESPECIALLY an ex that pulls THIS BS right here! Are you serious? Really??
So what it boils down to......let me break this down.....BECAUSE Kyle wants NOTHING to do with you, you start a thread about Jolyn. You enjoyed the drama it brought and decided to start one about your own brother!!
All I can say is WOW! I hope my son NEVER dates or marries someone like YOU!!
You are nothing but T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!
And all the above info is nothing but the TRUTH AND YOU KNOW IT!!
jus sayin

Owensboro, KY

#24 Jan 18, 2012
since u kno who some of the other methheads are in this family y dnt u go ahead nd name them nd let let u kno u r truly wrong bit*he*. this goes to ????.
Yeppers

White Plains, KY

#25 Jan 18, 2012
know the family, all the family. doesnt surprise me at all. beware is all i got to say
Just had to respond

Herndon, VA

#26 Jan 19, 2012
Wow Kelsey....sure would hate to have a sister like you! Thankfully I have never seen any of my family members' names posted on Topix. Cannot imagine doing it myself. I have no idea who you are, nor your family, but you are pathetic!
personwhoknows

United States

#27 Jan 19, 2012
I know martha and kyle they are great ppl but they never stoped the drugs meth ya but they buy a shit ton of pills and lets be real we all know their are ways to pass drug test shit ive done it.. good ppl but still drugies they dont do it around their kids as i seen but who knows
Proud Gray Box User

United States

#28 Jan 19, 2012
Just had to respond wrote:
Wow Kelsey....sure would hate to have a sister like you! Thankfully I have never seen any of my family members' names posted on Topix. Cannot imagine doing it myself. I have no idea who you are, nor your family, but you are pathetic!
I would have to agree, if my brother or sister did this to me they would no longer be a family member to me!
Have you pulled the knife out of their back yet Kelsey? Who does this? Seriously!!
amused

Wingo, KY

#29 Jan 19, 2012
wow! Kelsey I knew you were a sorry person but didn't know you were so clueless too. Glad you aren't my sister. And Kyle (not your brother, I'm talking about Jolyn's Kyle) is lucky to be rid of you.
jacob

United States

#30 Jan 20, 2012
People need to grow up and gtfo.. they are great ppl and good friends glad to have met them and they are awsome parents i dont know any other parents who play and love their children as much as the do fuck all the haters and the ppl tryin to start shit! Love ya guys!!~jake
Meme

White Plains, KY

#31 Jan 20, 2012
jacob wrote:
People need to grow up and gtfo.. they are great ppl and good friends glad to have met them and they are awsome parents i dont know any other parents who play and love their children as much as the do fuck all the haters and the ppl tryin to start shit! Love ya guys!!~jake
well gee Jake! Kelsey (the sister) started this chit!! What U thk bout that??
Just had to respond

United States

#32 Jan 21, 2012
Funny...where is Kelsey now? Sure got awfully quiet!
Snappy Tomatoe

Toledo, OH

#33 Jan 21, 2012
Just had to respond wrote:
Funny...where is Kelsey now? Sure got awfully quiet!
LMAO! Certainly did!
Don't u hate when you do something stupid and get caught at your own game??
Funny thing is, Kelsey ratted herself out! Now that is some funny shit, I dont care who you are, just funny as hell. Bet Kyle is glad he dumped this bird brain! Is she a blond? Haahaa

Since: Oct 11

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#34 Jan 22, 2012
Not quiet just busy. I do think its funny that everyone thinks these threads r so amusing. That other other peoples problems are so enticing to you all. But the most HILARIOUS part is that none of you really kno who I am. Have fun talking your crap he he!
Her Friend

Detroit, MI

#35 Jan 22, 2012
ttkk wrote:
How about I go ahes and let u all know, KB is my brother, making martha my sis in-law. I just know some ppl like to talk shit about em. And if anyone wer to get on here talkin shit, i was gona set them b*tch*s straight. B/C they are wonderful parents and great people!
So it's OK for peeps to talk shit on Topix about ur ex of long time ago and threads U start!! Then u start a thd about your own brother who uses drugs and you thought nobody would talk shit?? You've heard of Karma haven't you? If you don't know what it means look it up!
Oh yea Kelsey, everybody knows ttkk is you, nice try at trying to cover your ass! Just cause your stupid doesn't mean everyone else is!
LOL
MARTHA

United States

#36 Jan 28, 2012
Hello, my name is obviously MARTHA..... U knw the one that u all r talking shit about on this thread!!! Well for all of ur information MY Family and i are doing WONDERFUL and as far as the drugs go WE R COMPLETELY past that childish bullshit..... Yes we had our fair share of drugs and again we r over it now.... U all can talk as much shit about us as u'd like to it is not going to bother me at all!!!! Its just people talking shit, THATS IT JUST TALKIN SHIT!!!!!!!!!! Half the people on here probably dnt even know anything about us.... And Next time dnt be so afraid to post who u really are!
??????

Herndon, VA

#37 Jan 28, 2012
Where is Ur mother in law? Lol
Tina

Brownsville, TN

#38 Jan 28, 2012
MARTHA wrote:
Hello, my name is obviously MARTHA..... U knw the one that u all r talking shit about on this thread!!! Well for all of ur information MY Family and i are doing WONDERFUL and as far as the drugs go WE R COMPLETELY past that childish bullshit..... Yes we had our fair share of drugs and again we r over it now.... U all can talk as much shit about us as u'd like to it is not going to bother me at all!!!! Its just people talking shit, THATS IT JUST TALKIN SHIT!!!!!!!!!! Half the people on here probably dnt even know anything about us.... And Next time dnt be so afraid to post who u really are!
You go Martha Jo,,,, Don't let all this crap get to you... I for one know that you and your family are doing good.. I am your momma and will always be your momma . i love you and your family with all my heart and i have always wanted the best for all my kids,,, The people that get on here and say bad things about other people must not have a loving family to care about them.. As long as you know that you and your family are doing good is all that matters...:-)
JCB

United States

#39 Jan 28, 2012
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>You go Martha Jo,,,, Don't let all this crap get to you... I for one know that you and your family are doing good.. I am your momma and will always be your momma . i love you and your family with all my heart and i have always wanted the best for all my kids,,, The people that get on here and say bad things about other people must not have a loving family to care about them.. As long as you know that you and your family are doing good is all that matters...:-)
WELL LET'S SEE MISS MARATHA, I believe your Sis in law started this BULL SHIT RIGHT? Did you tell her thanks for starting this gossip shit?
And Tina you say "the people who get on here and start shit must not have a loving family", I believe you are talking about Kelsey as well RIGHT??
Ummmm strange.
martha jo
#40 Feb 2, 2012
ok i would really appreciate it if this post would be deleted off of topix, and that mine and my husbands name would NEVER BE POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE AGAIN!!!!! Thanks and god bless all of u sorry people...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Elliott 8 min Curious in Graves 1
What are they building in front of Lowes? 21 min misstaylor 4
Trees for Sale :) 29 min good luck 2
find out who's posting. 3 hr Shovelman 32
Latest meth arrests 18 hr Thatsthat 34
The mayor is now made mayfield a skid row bar ... 19 hr sykotic drifter 34
for allowing alcohol sold on sunday vote city ... 19 hr sykotic drifter 7

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages