Since: Dec 12

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

I have an interview with them. What are your thoughts. I know a couple of things like what they pay and there are no benefits. Anything thing else I should know?
Jessica

South Fulton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

I worked there a few years ago. I enjoyed the job. However, back then there wasn't air conditioner. Surely, they've fixed it up by now. It use to be pretty run down.

Overall, I liked it though. If you like shoes, you'll like it.:)
omg really

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Where is d & d shoes. i have never heard of them
derp

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

was at old merit/dillon building they moved somewhere heard it wasnt a bad job
KentuckyGirl

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

where do you apply?
Workedtherebefor e

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

I used to work for them and they are pretty nice people but there is definitely no air/heat there. Working conditions are not ideal but if you can deal with the temperatures then you are good.
thegreenthumb

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

omg really wrote:
Where is d & d shoes. i have never heard of them
this warehouse is out on 45 in the old general tire building. mvp is also sharing the building.
hello

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Who is the biggest wh@frez that works there?
smash and dash

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

who is it you allknow
smash and dash

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

hello wrote:
Who is the biggest wh@frez that works there?
little mexican real pretty going
dngler

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

were she go she love attention
paythepiper

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

smash and dash wrote:
<quoted text>little mexican real pretty going
the butt ugly one. She is nasty she done slept with that drug dealer and no telling what she has now
Kip

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

paythepiper wrote:
<quoted text>the butt ugly one. She is nasty she done slept with that drug dealer and no telling what she has now
who's the drug dealer Jason Ross
gal

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Does a guy named bobby Jenkins work there? If so, is he someone to be trusted?
ha

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Kip wrote:
<quoted text>who's the drug dealer Jason Ross
Wow! And who are you? Ross isn't a drug dealer. He has to stay clean to work there. He is clean. Before you start running you di** sucker, no what the actual story is!
natosha

Hickory, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

She is my boyfriends wife thanks for your help should had put it together.
Kip

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! And who are you? Ross isn't a drug dealer. He has to stay clean to work there. He is clean. Before you start running you di** sucker, no what the actual story is!
the story is the guy has been busted more than 10 times for stupid sh*t and a lot of drugs so not really running my d*ck sucker once it's public knowledge you big dummy
Kip

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

ha wrote:
<quoted text>
where are you at you idiot he maybe clean as you say but once a pile of sh*t always a pile of sh*t selling drugs near a school must be a great guy so again I know nothing at all about the story of this Jason Ross so again what is the actual story on this loser
kat

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

I hear that they provide lunch everyday for the employees. What's that like?
justmeindeed

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

D&D shoes is a family ran business which was once a really good place to work. Since they have expanded they have a habit of firing people who show up on time and do their job while keeping the people who have worked there less than a month and have called in 5 to 7 times and when they do show up for work are late every other day. The rules seem to change on a daily basis and when someone questions the rules they are in most cases fired before anything can be done about it. Most of management are family who have the attitude they are better then the employees and are not shy about showing it. The pay is low and will always be low they donít often give raises. In the time I worked for them I saw a person who walked out and quit and by that afternoon they gave him his job back and told him they were sorry. Yet they let another person go who had only been there a couple of days and was making an effort to learn the job only to be told a lie as to the reason their services were no longer needed. The son is a want to be player who routinely checks out women young enough to be his daughter and the bad thing is he doesnít even try to hid it. One of these days he will be caught and a sexual harassment case will be filed or some angry husband or boyfriend will visit him and knock some since into him and if a sexual harassment case is file he will deny it all. They do provide lunch which is a good thing but they also use this as a way to keep from giving raises. Bottom line it is a job and jobs are hard to come by in this area but if it were me I would look elsewhere before I go there and apply for work because if you do get hired it is day to day on when they find a reason to fire you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Mayfield Forum right now

Search the Mayfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr just 144,926
mayfield YMCA (Sep '12) 3 hr Friend 16
Build a Hobby Lobby in Mayfield KY 4 hr Friend 1
Illegals stay out of Mayfield KY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 hr truth 1
remington is on an 8 week layoff. 4 hr Weasel 4
holly garcia 4 hr Maybe 2
kyle rogers (Jun '13) 4 hr UrStupid 7
•••
•••