Last two defendants in a high profile murder case

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

Mayfield

#1 Jun 25, 2008
Has anyone heard any news from today. I tried to watch but there was techical problems with video and audio.
anonymous

Franklin, TN

#2 Jun 25, 2008
They are both asking for their cases to be dismissed. Thanks to Rosie Crice's "show" in the courtroom and other technicalities, 2 killers could go free. I'm sure Jessica Currin's family and friends are very disappointed. I know I am.

Since: Apr 08

Mayfield

#3 Jun 25, 2008
anonymous wrote:
They are both asking for their cases to be dismissed. Thanks to Rosie Crice's "show" in the courtroom and other technicalities, 2 killers could go free. I'm sure Jessica Currin's family and friends are very disappointed. I know I am.
Just heard on news that another pretrial is set for Aug 1st and trial date is Sept 29th.
Upset and ready to Fight

Barlow, KY

#4 Jun 25, 2008
Rosie Crice has nothing to do with this shit so shut your damn mouth you dont know what the hell you talking about stupid ass idiot...If they are set free its because they had nothing to do with it...thank u
Watching And Waiting

Gracey, KY

#5 Jun 25, 2008
anonymous wrote:
They are both asking for their cases to be dismissed. Thanks to Rosie Crice's "show" in the courtroom and other technicalities, 2 killers could go free. I'm sure Jessica Currin's family and friends are very disappointed. I know I am.
I tend to disagree w/ you on your take of how things went down today in court. I think the Judge made it perfectfully clear that the garbage that both the defense atty.'s were trying to throw in, was completely useless.

They spoke about an idiotic move made by KSP Brent White going to see T.Caldwell w/out her lawyer present. Although this move was stupid on White's part, he made it clear to Caldwell that he was NOT there to question her. Their meeting lasted only a few minutes & she was led back to her cell & then sent to solitare. The atty. claimed it was by White's request b/c she was swearing at him etc. but it could've been b/c she was disrupting the other inmates w/ her ranting.

Stark is a very keen man when it comes to the law. He's not going to let them get by w/ the usual courtroom tactics used by defense attys.

The Prosecutor was ready w/ everything they dished out. She was really prepared for the day.

Rosie Creeps' name was mentioned several times. The defense tried hard to use her recant to their avantage to no avail. Her recant had nothing to do w/ the 2 defendents in their case.

When one atty. claimed that when Rosie Creeps testified telling one story & then came back & recanted her testimony, that she was then arrested for "telling the truth". The Judge shot back w/ something like, How do we know which story is the truth?

Either way, Rosie Creeps is not going to hurt the case against the 2 accused. To me, she's helping it more than she'll ever know.

Just my take on it all.

aggravated

Mayfield, KY

#6 Jun 25, 2008
They still have vinishas and victorias testimonies saying they were there and all the stuff they done. So I dont think they will get out it so easy. It might take longer but their day is comin whether they like it or not.
anonymous

Franklin, TN

#7 Jun 25, 2008
Watching And Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
I tend to disagree w/ you on your take of how things went down today in court. I think the Judge made it perfectfully clear that the garbage that both the defense atty.'s were trying to throw in, was completely useless.
They spoke about an idiotic move made by KSP Brent White going to see T.Caldwell w/out her lawyer present. Although this move was stupid on White's part, he made it clear to Caldwell that he was NOT there to question her. Their meeting lasted only a few minutes & she was led back to her cell & then sent to solitare. The atty. claimed it was by White's request b/c she was swearing at him etc. but it could've been b/c she was disrupting the other inmates w/ her ranting.
Stark is a very keen man when it comes to the law. He's not going to let them get by w/ the usual courtroom tactics used by defense attys.
The Prosecutor was ready w/ everything they dished out. She was really prepared for the day.
Rosie Creeps' name was mentioned several times. The defense tried hard to use her recant to their avantage to no avail. Her recant had nothing to do w/ the 2 defendents in their case.
When one atty. claimed that when Rosie Creeps testified telling one story & then came back & recanted her testimony, that she was then arrested for "telling the truth". The Judge shot back w/ something like, How do we know which story is the truth?
Either way, Rosie Creeps is not going to hurt the case against the 2 accused. To me, she's helping it more than she'll ever know.
Just my take on it all.
I see what you mean about her helping more than she knows. Surely Judge Stark will not let them off.He is a very smart man. I'm just so nervous. I guess I'm just a little disgusted with the whole thing. All the excuses why they should be let go; people acting and talking like "IDIOTS"; etc... I will be watching the trial. I pray that justice will be served in this trial as it was in Quincy Cross'.
withheld

La Center, KY

#8 Jun 25, 2008
For one, the prosecution was not prepared whatsoever. The defense, especially, the one and only Mark Bryant, made them look like fools. And another thing, justice will NEVER be served for the Currin family, even if Quincy Cross has been convicted, because the real killers are right there in Mayfield looking at them everyday. So they still don't have justice for Jessica. I would want the real killers found if that was my daughter. The Currins know deep down that they have the wrong people. A few people say they can see it in their eyes.
AGGRAVATED

Mayfield, KY

#9 Jun 25, 2008
Sounds like you know who it is or are you talking a bunch of B/S.If you are so positive they are innocent then who did it? They are just trying everything they can to get out of it.
concern citizen

Madisonville, KY

#10 Jun 25, 2008
if you read the news papers and talk to people in the area. you would not have any doubts about it. are you familiar with the case. check it out for yourself.
Tammy

Barlow, KY

#11 Jun 25, 2008
Listen we dont care what you freakin IDIOTS say Rosie did come back and told the truth and it wasnt to help noone out but the currin family so they could get justice and get the right ones convicted...All you people want to run your damn mouths and arent even there to know whats going on..Rosie Crice not Creeps...BITCH...Leave our names out of your damn mouth...And you said something about us meeting I would meet you any where any time...Bring it...I dont have to hide behind no damn screen...I am Tammy Caldwell
Upset and ready to Fight

Barlow, KY

#12 Jun 25, 2008
I already checked the case out matter fact been there a couple times and read the newspaper as well so tell me smart ass why is it that they covicted Quincy and they said he could get less time if he told tammara and jeff was in this but he said he could not lie like that cause his soul wont rest like that now if everyone is so scared of him cause he is so evil why did he not tell on the other's he has no reason not to if it was me I would especially knowing i'm here for life hey why not bring the rest down with me explain this bitches
anonymous

Franklin, TN

#13 Jun 25, 2008
To Withheld:
If the wrong people are being accused of this murder, who are the real killers? You say you know, so why are you not sharing this information with the police? Also, how do you know? Were you there when she was murdered? I'm surprised you haven't been asked to testify in their defense, since you know they are innocent, and you know so much about this case.
Watching And Waiting

Gracey, KY

#14 Jun 25, 2008
Upset and ready to Fight wrote:
I already checked the case out matter fact been there a couple times and read the newspaper as well so tell me smart ass why is it that they covicted Quincy and they said he could get less time if he told tammara and jeff was in this but he said he could not lie like that cause his soul wont rest like that now if everyone is so scared of him cause he is so evil why did he not tell on the other's he has no reason not to if it was me I would especially knowing i'm here for life hey why not bring the rest down with me explain this bitches
Because FOOL he knew they were going to turn on him worse if he told on them 1st. He would get ALL THE BLAME!

Cross is far from a Saint here yet you make him out to be a hero?

I already had an idea about this BUT, I know it for a FACT NOW...Rosie Creeps Done Lost Her Mind!
Watching And Waiting

Gracey, KY

#15 Jun 25, 2008
anonymous wrote:
To Withheld:
If the wrong people are being accused of this murder, who are the real killers? You say you know, so why are you not sharing this information with the police? Also, how do you know? Were you there when she was murdered? I'm surprised you haven't been asked to testify in their defense, since you know they are innocent, and you know so much about this case.
She don't know nothing! All she's worried about is licking the A** of a bunch of losers! I think it's probably Jeffy's wife & she & Rosie Creeps are working on arrangements for them to sleep together while Jeffy rots in prison. That way they'll each have a part of him to share.....
withheld

La Center, KY

#16 Jun 25, 2008
All you IDIOTS(not the Caldwell's) are the stupid party on here. Like UPSET said,"Why didn't Quincy tell who did it?" Because he doesn't know anything about a murder you jerks. If I knew something and I was facing life or death, I'd tell. That shows the true man he is. So face the facts. Nothing linked Quincy to the crime. NOTHING!!! So know what you are talking about. And yes I did follow the trial everyday. I followed it so much that I got tired of hearing all the lies.And WATCH AND WAITING FOR SATAN TO TAKE YOU TO HELL and ANONYMOUS BECAUSE YOU'RE SO STUPID, maybe it was you and withheld the idiot who killed her. If I knew, I sure would tell it, because it was terrible how you all probably killed that young girl. The only losers on here are you all. So go straight to your resting place....HELL!!!!!!!!!!
grewupinmadisonv ille

Louisville, KY

#17 Jun 26, 2008
concern citizen wrote:
if you read the news papers and talk to people in the area. you would not have any doubts about it. are you familiar with the case. check it out for yourself.
I agree with concern citizen.

I grew up there & moved away.
Itís a shame that some of the folks of Madisonville & they know who they are. Like too pat themselves on the back & think good job when it comes too this case. This case needs to be reopened so the truth can be told. Just ask around you might be shocked to what you will find out.

murder of ann granstaff
AGGRAVATED

Mayfield, KY

#18 Jun 26, 2008
The reason Quincy isnt saying anything because he probably cant remember what happened that night. If they were on all those drugs and drinking of course hes not going to remember sh#t.And probably hes been taught all his life to not be a narc and of course hes not telling on his good party buddies.
withheld

La Center, KY

#19 Jun 26, 2008
To GREW UP IN MADISONVILLE, I totally agree with you. This case needs to be reopened, and that's what a lot of us are trying to do. The whole trial was lies. It needs to be reopened and reinvestigated by others and a jury needs to come from afar and not from around these areas. Everyone's crooked here and lying for the prosecution. The truth needs to be told and it will. Thank you! And as for aggravated, I didn't want to say this, but you are full of sh#t just because someone on here had more sense than you. Quincy isn't saying anything, because he knows absolutely NOTHING. Just like you.....you know absolutely NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!You sound so da#n stupid just like another party on here. Maybe you can remember since you were the one who was with you girls Stubblefield and Caldwell.
withheld

La Center, KY

#20 Jun 27, 2008
To Grew Up In Madisonville, I am so glad to know that there is someone out there from Madisonville smarter than Watch and Waiting. It doesn't take a genious to see through this case. You're right, when this case is reopened, everyone's going to be surprised to what they find out. And believe me, this case WILL be reopened. Several are fighting for others to look into this case; not only for Quincy, but Jeff and Tammara too. I pray for all three of them everyday. I know for a fact that one of them is being mistreated for the whole time of incarceration. As Mr. Mark Bryant stated...."Commonwealth can not keep doing injustice to innocent people and witnesses. It has to start somewhere." With God on their side, I know that all three will one day be released and the real killers will be caught. Everyone who had anything to do with the murder and the injustice that they've put these three innocent people through will pay through God himself. Thanks for seeing things for what it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Macondia street arrest 7 min concerned 3
WoW Mark Green???? 1 hr Just saying 14
Mountain lion - panther - black panther - coug... (Nov '11) 4 hr big cat 233
MVP Pouring (Mar '11) 7 hr Donald mcdonald 49
Jay Bynum 13 hr karma 11
gravescountyjail 13 hr Needs to know 2
mayfield 16 hr Needs to know 2
Mayfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]