ky is the most racist state in america

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
the truth

Mayfield, KY

#1 Feb 28, 2010
this is true even the capital washington dc stands by me on this one. go to youtube and type in racist ky and the first thing is disscussion racisism in ky 2008 presient election then what are you going to say nothing bitch.
hmmm

Mayfield, KY

#2 Feb 28, 2010
its true i look it up...
shawna

Kirksey, KY

#3 Feb 28, 2010
I think there are more black racist around here than whites
Spongebob

Murray, KY

#4 Feb 28, 2010
Agree. And YOU TWO are the biggest ones of all! It goes both ways.
the truth

Mayfield, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2010
shawna wrote:
I think there are more black racist around here than whites
bitch juss go look it up are you that dam scared go to you tube dont be scared of the truth
shawna

Kirksey, KY

#6 Feb 28, 2010
I'm not scared I'm just stating the truth and u prove that! Quit fitting the black profile,racist white people have. you are make black people look bad with your vulgar mouth and comments on here
Spongebob

Murray, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2010
Oh I looked it up...but only out of boredom. Blah, Blah, Blah is all I heard. Obama is WHITE too, so I guess that means the "whites" are racist against there own race.

Every forum you post is the same. I don't even know why I came on here...and certainly don't know why I'm giving you the benefit of another comment.
Bevel

Mayfield, KY

#11 Mar 3, 2010
look up ANY state and put the word "racist" in front of it and it will show that its all the same shit, different day. Kentucky is no worse than TN, GA, AR, TX, etc...
Este lugar se quema

Lithonia, GA

#12 Apr 11, 2010
White America is racist against people of "any color" period. This is the white man's playground, they play all day and people of color work and slave for those bastards!!

Los blancos se pudre en su propia suciedad!!!
SI: http://warofthewords777.tripod.com/
Kentucky Bound

United States

#13 Apr 11, 2010
Este lugar se quema wrote:
White America is racist against people of "any color" period. This is the white man's playground, they play all day and people of color work and slave for those bastards!!
Los blancos se pudre en su propia suciedad!!!
SI: http://warofthewords777.tripod.com/
So why did you come here? Does this mean you are going back where you came from?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#14 Apr 12, 2010
I've lived all over the USA and its about the same everywhere. People want to keep their culture and traditions, we don't readily accept change. Many times we feel threatened by it. Am I racist because I lock my car doors while driving through a black neighborhood, or am I just a victim of stereotyping.
And, there are racists in every group, is it racists to think your religion is superior to another. And "the truth" will never get anywhere with his ideas and attitudes as long as he does so in a vulgar threatening manner
Kentucky Bound

United States

#15 Apr 12, 2010
posttime2010 wrote:
I've lived all over the USA and its about the same everywhere. People want to keep their culture and traditions, we don't readily accept change. Many times we feel threatened by it. Am I racist because I lock my car doors while driving through a black neighborhood, or am I just a victim of stereotyping.
And, there are racists in every group, is it racists to think your religion is superior to another. And "the truth" will never get anywhere with his ideas and attitudes as long as he does so in a vulgar threatening manner
As long as blacks want to be called African Americans, have Miss black America and cry slavery on people who had nothing to do with it for monetary gain, there will be rasism in America.
hotblooded1

United States

#16 Apr 16, 2010
i am married 2 a man from ky and he is the most racist man i've ever met ! so i believe ky is the most racist state there is !
pontoon

Hickory, KY

#17 Apr 16, 2010
All of you that think Kentucky is the Most racist
State, should get the HELL OUT.

Location hidden

#18 Apr 16, 2010
KY Bound, you are so right, if a Miss White America pagent was being held, all heck would break lose. Though I have no problem with a Miss Black America Pagent or Miss Latino etc.

And to all those who think KY is over the top racist, try WESTCHESTER CO, NY. You have NO idea...
bitemelosers

New Cambria, KS

#19 Apr 16, 2010
i lived there for 12 years and ky aint nothin but a bunch of racist a@@holes !
Homie

Mayfield, KY

#20 Apr 16, 2010
the truth wrote:
this is true even the capital washington dc stands by me on this one. go to youtube and type in racist ky and the first thing is disscussion racisism in ky 2008 presient election then what are you going to say nothing bitch.
Do you happen to have a link for an Ebonics Translator I can use to understand what in the hell you are talking about?
we are blessed

Bellevue, WA

#21 Apr 17, 2010
youtube
search ebonics lesson.
that should cover any questions.
Homie

Mayfield, KY

#22 Apr 17, 2010
we are blessed wrote:
youtube
search ebonics lesson.
that should cover any questions.
Thanks!!

Bwaaaaaaaaahahahhahahha x 1000000000000000000!!!

Mayfield, KY

#23 Apr 17, 2010
For anyone that believes KY is the most racist state, take a trip to Alabama, Mississippi, or Georgia (south GA as in Valdosta.) Then tell me KY is racist. You have no clue!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are we still talking about Jessica? 5 min Thick and proud 20
Thick Chick today, Big Fat Fatty Cat Tomorrow. 52 min John 1
Misty and jesse 1 hr iknow 11
Lario Barber 2 hr concerned 3
who died in the Graves county jail? 2 hr Overheard 6
Vanessa krazzzzy he hates you 4 hr Stfu 2
Wet/dry 5 hr voting no 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages