Wal Mart Stinks!
Fred

Hickory, KY

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Lousy customer care here!
Jack

Wingo, KY

#2 Dec 22, 2012
Hey, complain to a manager jack. Puttin it on topix ya might as well shove it up your ass. Know what I'm sayin?
Been there

Murray, KY

#3 Dec 22, 2012
The worst part of going to wal mart is all of the ppl that decide to have a chat session in the middle of the aisles with their carts blocking all of the other shoppers.If you are going to sit and talk to your long lost buddy please move to the side and let others get their shopping done. Not all of us have hours to waste standing around waiting on you to move.We have to get what we came for and get back home to families.
martyr

Benton, KY

#4 Dec 22, 2012
Please share Fred
Fred

Hickory, KY

#5 Dec 22, 2012
Jack wrote:
Hey, complain to a manager jack. Puttin it on topix ya might as well shove it up your ass. Know what I'm sayin?
Hey Jerk oops I ment Jack what is the difference to you? You come on here cursing lke I am supposed to be sooooooo SCARED internet tough guy. I may com,plain tio a manager, I may not, I may hope that telling it here will get the word out and they will do better. Why the Hell do you care unless you work there? Go curse at someone else Jerk o oops I ment Jack oo dang it I ment Jack Ass oops I ment Jack.
martyr

Benton, KY

#6 Dec 23, 2012
I'm sorry you had a bad experience Fred.
Dewphus

Wingo, KY

#7 Dec 23, 2012
Be careful Fred, he may bust a CAPSLOCK in yo azz, lol

I heard that about Mr. Jack Goff
thegreenthumb

Murray, KY

#8 Dec 23, 2012
I agree with Fred and Been There, the store is terrible. And just to let everyone know, I did complain to the manager. I got every kind of excuse from people leaving to trying to hire night time stockers. That store has major problems from rude associates to not stocking lower priced items. It seems like they try to force you to buy the more expensive items.

I go to Aldi now. Went there today and for under a hundred dollars came home with a hell of a lot more than if I spent the same at Walmart. There was a time when I really liked that place.
martyr

Benton, KY

#9 Dec 23, 2012
thegreenthumb wrote:
I agree with Fred and Been There, the store is terrible. And just to let everyone know, I did complain to the manager. I got every kind of excuse from people leaving to trying to hire night time stockers. That store has major problems from rude associates to not stocking lower priced items. It seems like they try to force you to buy the more expensive items.

I go to Aldi now. Went there today and for under a hundred dollars came home with a hell of a lot more than if I spent the same at Walmart. There was a time when I really liked that place.
The excuses you got were legit excuses. Idk what you consider a rude associate either but there are plenty of rude customers too.
Steve

Mayfield, KY

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Oh yes! It stinks so bad that there were people lined up outside the doors the day after Christmas because they just couldn't live without that one item they made a special trip to the store just to get. It's hilarious the ones that cry and complain about Walmart and say "I'm never coming back here again!".. Then of course you see them the next day. Stop whining and be appreciative we have a place to go and get a majority of the things we need in one place at a low price. And if you don't think Walmart has the lowest prices do your homework. Compare with other stores like Cvs and Dollar General. And even if you did find the exact same thing somewhere else for a cheaper price they will price match it. Walmart accepts more options for payment than most stores in our area and accepts more government assistance programs that help provide less fortunate families with food and items to survive. You people just look for an excuse to complain instead of being mindful of the great things available to you. Of course every Walmart experience you have isn't going to be a good one, but when in life is everything perfect? And FYI. Complaining to the managers and store manager barely gets you anywhere. A majority of the time the reason things are the way they are is because of outside forces. Upper corporate controls most of Walmart's functions and has final say in the way things are handled/ran. If they're out of something usually it's because the warehouse is out. Which is something no Walmart employee can control. Want us to shit out that TV for you.. If you get mad and cuss at us enough it can happen.. Or so that's what you people seem to think. How about you spend less time whining like a spoiled child about how imperfect Walmart is and start being open minded understanding adults and realize the world doesn't revolve around you and that the world isn't required to bend over and wipe your ass for you so that you, the god almighty customer, can go home at night feeling like the superior being because you think everyone should give you special treatment. Walmart is out of something! Oh my god it such a horrible place! I had to stand in line for 10 minutes to checkout because Walmart has so much shit available for people to buy at such low prices that the woman in front of me bought half the store and is taking forever to check out. I should complain because they didn't open a special line for me because I'm superior. Realize that we're all equal. If the worst thing in your life is that you had to wait 20 minutes in line to check out in Walmart then consider yourself blessed because there are people out there starving or dying. People with life threatening diseases. And your life isn't fair because Walmart sucks. Get over it.
Fred

Hickory, KY

#11 Dec 27, 2012
Steve wrote:
Oh yes! It stinks so bad that there were people lined up outside the doors the day after Christmas because they just couldn't live without that one item they made a special trip to the store just to get. It's hilarious the ones that cry and complain about Walmart and say "I'm never coming back here again!".. Then of course you see them the next day. Stop whining and be appreciative we have a place to go and get a majority of the things we need in one place at a low price. And if you don't think Walmart has the lowest prices do your homework. Compare with other stores like Cvs and Dollar General. And even if you did find the exact same thing somewhere else for a cheaper price they will price match it. Walmart accepts more options for payment than most stores in our area and accepts more government assistance programs that help provide less fortunate families with food and items to survive. You people just look for an excuse to complain instead of being mindful of the great things available to you. Of course every Walmart experience you have isn't going to be a good one, but when in life is everything perfect? And FYI. Complaining to the managers and store manager barely gets you anywhere. A majority of the time the reason things are the way they are is because of outside forces. Upper corporate controls most of Walmart's functions and has final say in the way things are handled/ran. If they're out of something usually it's because the warehouse is out. Which is something no Walmart employee can control. Want us to shit out that TV for you.. If you get mad and cuss at us enough it can happen.. Or so that's what you people seem to think. How about you spend less time whining like a spoiled child about how imperfect Walmart is and start being open minded understanding adults and realize the world doesn't revolve around you and that the world isn't required to bend over and wipe your ass for you so that you, the god almighty customer, can go home at night feeling like the superior being because you think everyone should give you special treatment. Walmart is out of something! Oh my god it such a horrible place! I had to stand in line for 10 minutes to checkout because Walmart has so much shit available for people to buy at such low prices that the woman in front of me bought half the store and is taking forever to check out. I should complain because they didn't open a special line for me because I'm superior. Realize that we're all equal. If the worst thing in your life is that you had to wait 20 minutes in line to check out in Walmart then consider yourself blessed because there are people out there starving or dying. People with life threatening diseases. And your life isn't fair because Walmart sucks. Get over it.
You know what happens when you assume right? There used to be a saying in business the customer is always right. I complained about the fact that they treat you like a second class person when you ask a question or if you say excuse me mam it is like it hursts there souls. My worst problem is not Wal Mart or the fact that we have it that is a good thing, My worst problem is I have to go there and be around people like you who are such a jack ass you think you know better than everyone. It only sucks because mentaly ill shit heads like you shop there. You do not have the Market blocked off on the truth tough guy. You have some there who could practice a little kindness and try to see the other side of a situation. You should try it. Counseling helps, Church, prayer, Prozac whatever all of these things you should explore.
gumo

Murray, KY

#12 Dec 27, 2012
Walmart is one of the richest company in the world but has the highest amount of employees on government aid. That's sad and if any of us had any idea of just how bad they ruin local economys we would never shop at a Walmart again. At the same time its cheap and easy so what can ya do? Fu*k yo couch
zap

Benton, KY

#13 Dec 28, 2012
Fred, the road goes both ways buddy. As a former empoyee of Walmart I have been chewed up and shit out by customers. I do agree that some empoyees have not so happy faces. Hell who can blame them sometimes though. I have always said dealing with the public is the hardest job sometimes and I tip my hat to the ones that still have to put up with the bullshit I put up with. They get my up most reapect. When I worked there I always smiled, even if I had to force a fake one and say "hi how are you". I have even been told by a older gentelman that I was one of the nicest employees he has ever met and that I should be up front on the registers. But yet day by day i would get disreapective by customers. For example not wanting me to help them with a item because of my gender or while I fold cloths some a$$ come along opens the shirt I JUST folded while im standing there folding othe cloths, unfold it then proceed to wode it up and shove it in the very back. Just goes to show you not only can empoyees be rude but so can customers.
Troll Feeder

Riga, Latvia

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Steve, do you understand what your insistence on purchasing sub-par goods at dirt cheap prices has done to local economies around the country? Yes, people in Mayfield shop at Walmart because now there's nothing else left. There are no alternatives. Mom and Pop stores can't compete with big box retailers like Walmart, especially since most small operations treated their employees well and paid them fairly.

So fuck you. I reserve the right to rail against Walmart any time I damn well please, because they're another monopoly-holding corporation complicit in destroying the American dream.
Mel

Hickory, KY

#15 Dec 29, 2012
You know who set the standards? The customer. You kept shopping there because of the "lowest prices in town" and put the other stores out of business. You kept feeding the monster and it is still growing to this day. Now you're pissed because everything sucks and the prices aren't low enough but who cares because there is nowhere else in town to go!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16 Dec 29, 2012
Mel wrote:
You know who set the standards? The customer. You kept shopping there because of the "lowest prices in town" and put the other stores out of business. You kept feeding the monster and it is still growing to this day. Now you're pissed because everything sucks and the prices aren't low enough but who cares because there is nowhere else in town to go!
someone gets it.

Do not blame walmart, they gave us what WE asked for.

And ease up on the Walmart 'associate." Crap rolls downhill. They are treated as expendable.
Fred

Hickory, KY

#17 Dec 29, 2012
Troll Feeder wrote:
Steve, do you understand what your insistence on purchasing sub-par goods at dirt cheap prices has done to local economies around the country? Yes, people in Mayfield shop at Walmart because now there's nothing else left. There are no alternatives. Mom and Pop stores can't compete with big box retailers like Walmart, especially since most small operations treated their employees well and paid them fairly.
So fuck you. I reserve the right to rail against Walmart any time I damn well please, because they're another monopoly-holding corporation complicit in destroying the American dream.
My problem was customer service but I do agree with you 100 percent. I try to shop other places and go to wally world only when I have to. My main issue is service.
Steve

Mayfield, KY

#18 Mar 12, 2013
Actually, I work for Walmart thank you. It's shitty customers like you that come in already in a pissy mood just looking for some poor overworked employee to unload your misplaced anger on. I've been here long enough to see this place change and I do agree that it's not a great place, but it is a job. We come here and work, just like everyone else, we busy out asses to make money to provide for our families.. Only to be screamed at by some customer who thinks the world is their oyster and they're entitled to a golden shopping cart. I'm only saying that the customers deserve respect.. And so do us employees. We don't deserve your hateful remarks. We work long shifts and some do very physical work.. We get tired and cranky, but when some asshole customer comes up and starts bitching because we're out of something what do you expect?! Sunshine and rainbows? But I'm sure you are all extremely please any at home.. And at your jobs 100% of the time. At least that's the picture you portray by throwing down on the Walmart employees. We're humans too. As much as you'd like to think otherwise.
Steve

Mayfield, KY

#19 Mar 12, 2013
Correcting my autocorrects for you trolls.. Because all humans make mistakes.

We bust our asses*
Extremely pleasant*

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20 Mar 13, 2013
Steve wrote:
Actually, I work for Walmart thank you. It's shitty customers like you that come in already in a pissy mood just looking for some poor overworked employee to unload your misplaced anger on. I've been here long enough to see this place change and I do agree that it's not a great place, but it is a job. We come here and work, just like everyone else, we busy out asses to make money to provide for our families.. Only to be screamed at by some customer who thinks the world is their oyster and they're entitled to a golden shopping cart. I'm only saying that the customers deserve respect.. And so do us employees. We don't deserve your hateful remarks. We work long shifts and some do very physical work.. We get tired and cranky, but when some asshole customer comes up and starts bitching because we're out of something what do you expect?! Sunshine and rainbows? But I'm sure you are all extremely please any at home.. And at your jobs 100% of the time. At least that's the picture you portray by throwing down on the Walmart employees. We're humans too. As much as you'd like to think otherwise.
My daughter is a night stocker at the Mayfield walmart, and my ex wife stocks at Fulton. I know how very hard they work you, and however hard you work, it is never enough to please mgmt.

If you want good service at Walmart, why not try a please or thank you? Just because they are there to serve your needs does NOT mean you get to treat them like some kind of serf. Be respectful and the worker will treat you well, it is that simple. Always works for me.

To be fair, some employess have a nasty chip on their shoulder when they take care of me, but I am betting it is because of previously rude pricks that love to ruin the workers day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*snitches of mayfield* 9 min dothecrimedothetime 24
Tanya Trull 15 min Let it go 4
Officer Mike Riley 15 min ufknwindowlicker 5
no way 26 min ufknwindowlicker 2
locked up n shouldn't let you out (Apr '14) 33 min ufknwindowlicker 7
mark the shark and Adrian Reeves aka bae (Jan '13) 1 hr Too Me Im Back 7
mvp candle 2 hr Too Me Im Back 13
More from around the web

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages