support 81 ride a harley.
just asking

Owensboro, KY

#2 Oct 30, 2009
How does riding a harley support 81?
pippy

Mayfield, KY

#3 Oct 30, 2009
81? Get a crotch-rocket instead. Harleys suck!
Its me

Owensboro, KY

#4 Oct 30, 2009
Outlaw you and your 81 suck to even compare a harley to the low life scum of the earth 81. You probaly don't even know what 81 stands for. Don't disgrace the Harley with the 81
hillbilly

Murray, KY

#5 Oct 31, 2009
Yall know something. This is what gets me. I seen a person driving a KIA and he had a Harley sign on the back glass of the car. LOL, Harley is made in USA and the KIA is made in Korea. Some ppl just do not get it. They are NUTS. They like riding USA but on a car they drive goofy cars.
Resident

Mayfield, KY

#6 Nov 1, 2009
Yeah those Kia's are a slap in the face. Cheap cars and ugly as sin. It just a marketing thing because they are cheaper than a well made American car.
pippy

Mayfield, KY

#7 Nov 1, 2009
why support them? What do they do that's good?
okok

Glasgow, KY

#8 Nov 1, 2009
why
amazed

Mount Sherman, KY

#9 Nov 4, 2009
call your legislators and tell them that you want to see a law that motorcycle riders have to wear a helmet.

because the majority of riders aren't smart enough to to it unless forced.
GET A CLUE

Benton, KY

#10 Nov 5, 2009
How about we get a law passed that stupid people like amazed are no longer allowed to breed? The world has enough idiots to care for already. Try doing a little research on the effectivness of a helmet.Better yet go borrow a helmet and then jump off your roof and see how well it protects you. The majority of injuries sustained during a motorcycle accident are to the legs and body, NOT the head, just like jumping off a roof.Remember Dale Ernhardt? He was killed in a race at Daytona from HEAD AND NECK injuries and was wearing a very well made helmet.It makes me sick to see some teenager wearing a full face helmet with nothing else on but shorts and tennis shoes going 90 mph thinking the helmet makes him bullet proof.Rider education saves more lives than any hunk of plastic ever will. I support 81, they are living life to the fullest not standing around like sheeple waiting for the government to tell them what to do next, cause "it's for your own good". Wake up and start living life instead of standing in line like a good little drone.
bruceewuwu

Columbia, MO

#11 Nov 5, 2009
GET A CLUE wrote:
How about we get a law passed that stupid people like amazed are no longer allowed to breed? The world has enough idiots to care for already. Try doing a little research on the effectivness of a helmet.Better yet go borrow a helmet and then jump off your roof and see how well it protects you. The majority of injuries sustained during a motorcycle accident are to the legs and body, NOT the head, just like jumping off a roof.Remember Dale Ernhardt? He was killed in a race at Daytona from HEAD AND NECK injuries and was wearing a very well made helmet.It makes me sick to see some teenager wearing a full face helmet with nothing else on but shorts and tennis shoes going 90 mph thinking the helmet makes him bullet proof.Rider education saves more lives than any hunk of plastic ever will. I support 81, they are living life to the fullest not standing around like sheeple waiting for the government to tell them what to do next, cause "it's for your own good". Wake up and start living life instead of standing in line like a good little drone.
I agree completely, people need to stop giving up their freedom. We have a helmet law in Missouri, and injuries have actually increased!
tell em

Mayfield, KY

#12 Nov 5, 2009
bruceewuwu wrote:
<quoted text>I agree completely, people need to stop giving up their freedom. We have a helmet law in Missouri, and injuries have actually increased!
You sound like a certified retard! Of course IJURIES have increased but DEATHS have decreased because when you wreck and live they call them injuries and when you wreck and die they call them fatalities. The people that would have died without a helmet are living and then are labeled as injured. Think about it.
tell em

Mayfield, KY

#13 Nov 5, 2009
GET A CLUE wrote:
So you support 81 because they live their life to the fullest? So selling distributing meth is living life to the fullest? Transporting illegal firearms is living life to the fullest? Bimme a break. They are a criminal sydicate I.E. organized crime network. You are an idiot if you support that.
GET A CLUE

Benton, KY

#14 Nov 5, 2009
tell em wrote:
<quoted text>So you support 81 because they live their life to the fullest? So selling distributing meth is living life to the fullest? Transporting illegal firearms is living life to the fullest? Bimme a break. They are a criminal sydicate I.E. organized crime network. You are an idiot if you support that.
Hey dummy, go look up the crimes your congressmen and senators are guilty of before you talk trash about people you do not even know. Better yet I bet members of your own family have commited crimes,does that make you a bad person also? If a member of the moose lodge or american legion get busted for a crime do you want to label all of them criminals? How about if a member of your favorite sports team commits a crime do you condemn the entire team?You have good and bad people everywhere. Also wouldn't it make more sense for people in a motorcycle crash to just die instead of living for years on life support or a nursing home paid for with your tax dollars? That is IF you work and pay taxes.
amazed

Mount Sherman, KY

#15 Nov 5, 2009
GET A CLUE wrote:
you are exactly the type of dumb person this new law would help protect.

you can thank us all later for saving the wasted space in your extra thick skull.
tell em

Mayfield, KY

#16 Nov 5, 2009
GET A CLUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy, go look up the crimes your congressmen and senators are guilty of before you talk trash about people you do not even know. Better yet I bet members of your own family have commited crimes,does that make you a bad person also? If a member of the moose lodge or american legion get busted for a crime do you want to label all of them criminals? How about if a member of your favorite sports team commits a crime do you condemn the entire team?You have good and bad people everywhere. Also wouldn't it make more sense for people in a motorcycle crash to just die instead of living for years on life support or a nursing home paid for with your tax dollars? That is IF you work and pay taxes.
the Mafia and 81 are both organized crime. plain and simple white trash
GET A CLUE

Benton, KY

#17 Nov 5, 2009
tell em wrote:
<quoted text>the Mafia and 81 are both organized crime. plain and simple white trash
what are you? Some wannabe rapper with your pants hanging half off? Wake up stupid people!!!!!! Are you so ignorant that you need "big brother" to tell you when to go to bed at night so you will be well rested and alert,so you won't cause an accident because you didn't get enough sleep? Geez I have never seen so many sheeple in my life,do all of you honestly sit around and expect the government to tell you when and where you can do things? Might as well get busy giving away your possessions now to beat the rush when the FEMA camps are opened.
tell em

Mayfield, KY

#18 Nov 5, 2009
GET A CLUE wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you? Some wannabe rapper with your pants hanging half off? Wake up stupid people!!!!!! Are you so ignorant that you need "big brother" to tell you when to go to bed at night so you will be well rested and alert,so you won't cause an accident because you didn't get enough sleep? Geez I have never seen so many sheeple in my life,do all of you honestly sit around and expect the government to tell you when and where you can do things? Might as well get busy giving away your possessions now to beat the rush when the FEMA camps are opened.
sounds to me llike you need to move out to a place out west dubbed "Ruby Ridge" since you seem to be so anti-goverment. You seemed to be the definition of white trah.
NOHELMET

South Fulton, TN

#19 Nov 6, 2009
amazed wrote:
call your legislators and tell them that you want to see a law that motorcycle riders have to wear a helmet.
because the majority of riders aren't smart enough to to it unless forced.
I do not wear a helmet and am not going to. They restrict your hearing and view and that is ten times more dangerous!
amazed

Mount Sherman, KY

#20 Nov 6, 2009
NOHELMET wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not wear a helmet and am not going to. They restrict your hearing and view and that is ten times more dangerous!
fair enough.

good luck.

the deer this time of year are totally unpredictable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Were is Kyle Wiggins? 4 hr Just WONDERING 1
Car dealers/lots to avoid 4 hr Seay 2
Chasity Todd 5 hr chastity todd 6
Nakeisha Palmer 6 hr Heather_barbwire 19
Heritage Mamor 6 hr former employee 31
Dani Williams (Apr '11) 8 hr The vigilante 8
Thomas Tinker (Sep '10) 10 hr Concerned Citizen 147
Mayfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web