First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mayfield

Mayfield, KY

#21 Apr 4, 2012
West Broadway is one of the most welcoming churches that I have ever been to.
Josh

Hardin, KY

#22 Apr 9, 2012
New Hope Baptist
Amanda

Murray, KY

#23 Apr 9, 2012
His house is a great church I would never go to any other church they welcome u in no matter what!!!! I can go on and on but u just have to come see what it's all about but u go where god leads u and where your heart is...
Natasmai

United States

#24 Apr 9, 2012
Does not matter which you attend. My message gets out in all Churches. You follow so easily sheep.
Searching

Mayfield, KY

#25 Apr 9, 2012
I too am looking for a good church. I want a church where I can go in, worship & leave. I DO NOT want to introduce myself, shake hands with my neighbor, have attention drawn to me or be required to visit with the rest of the congregation. I just want to worship & rejoice with God & not socialize.

If anyone can offer me a suggestion on church that will meet my needs, please list. Thanks.
justme

Mayfield, KY

#26 Apr 10, 2012
I actually like the handshaking and talking to people, I want a church where I feel welcome and at home....people that want me to be there, and incourage me to do better.
GPC

Mayfield, KY

#27 Apr 11, 2012
GPC wrote:
Grace pointe church if you are looking for a great pastor that preaches the Gospel!(: I love it!
pastor Jim Hughes. One of if not the best preacher I've ever heard. You should try it out.(:
cheif cornerstone

Philpot, KY

#28 Jul 7, 2012
Chief cornerstone is a great place and nobody is hypocritical
thejourney

Murray, KY

#29 Aug 2, 2012
Searching wrote:
I too am looking for a good church. I want a church where I can go in, worship & leave. I DO NOT want to introduce myself, shake hands with my neighbor, have attention drawn to me or be required to visit with the rest of the congregation. I just want to worship & rejoice with God & not socialize.
If anyone can offer me a suggestion on church that will meet my needs, please list. Thanks.
Why do you need to sit in a building to worship? If your aren't interested in any fellowship, just stay home and pray and sing and study. It is odd to think that God needs us to worship him from a building.
Sam

Murray, KY

#30 Aug 2, 2012
Community Fellowship Baptist Chruch. On highway 45 north accross the road from Fristoe's store.
corey

Chicago, IL

#31 Aug 3, 2012
GPC wrote:
<quoted text> pastor Jim Hughes. One of if not the best preacher I've ever heard. You should try it out.(:
Boy he's got you fooled ..not even close!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who r the craziest hot females n graves????? (May '11) 4 hr Stellar 33
tonya trull 4 hr Juicylicious loll... 31
Carolyn Reed (Jan '13) 4 hr Juicylicious loll... 15
bethany toon (Jun '11) 5 hr Cold-hearted biotch 7
Ann Shoemaker (Sep '12) 11 hr truth hurts 10
Get this thread to 10,000 posts. (Oct '11) 11 hr Concerned_American 5,040
Jennifer Burgie 11 hr Andrea 1

Winter Storm Warning for Graves County was issued at March 05 at 4:50AM EST

Mayfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:12 pm PST

NFL 4:12PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard
NFL 6:04 AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?