Kess and Kiwanis park
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kess and kiwanis park

United States

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Who own this two parks are they own by the city or Kiwanis . Because I always see a lady cleaning Kiwanis park but have never seen her cleaning kess park if she is getting pai to clean the parks she needs to clean both not just one .
tbmc40

United States

#2 Aug 15, 2012
Kess and kiwanis park wrote:
Who own this two parks are they own by the city or Kiwanis . Because I always see a lady cleaning Kiwanis park but have never seen her cleaning kess park if she is getting pai to clean the parks she needs to clean both not just one .
Dumbass asking again.
Kess and kiwanis park

United States

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Yes because it's my tax's paying that lady to pick up the parks so she needs to do her job right and do both parks !
Volunteer

Benton, KY

#4 Aug 15, 2012
VOLUNTEER and Help pick up the trash yourself!
Kess and kiwanis park

United States

#5 Aug 15, 2012
Why should I , Am a tax payer !
tbmc40

United States

#6 Aug 15, 2012
Kess and kiwanis park wrote:
Why should I , Am a tax payer !
ASK HER DUMDASS I bet she's just out for her walk.
Jerry

United States

#7 Aug 15, 2012
Thought I would jump in on this topix I have seen that lady too ! I myself have seen that lady too picking up trash and moving trash cans ! ThAts another job that the Mexicans are taking from us . Because she is Mexican . Our tax money pay for it . How sad send them back to were they come from
No timeouts

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Aug 17, 2012
I would guess that both parks are owned by the city or county. And it would be city/county employee's responsible to the maintenance. So, anyone cleaning the parks is most likely a public service employee, or she just might not like a dirty park. The Hispanics do use the Kiwanis park the most now.
Amy

United States

#9 Aug 20, 2012
Kiwanis should not allow that many Mexican at the park . And that goes for that mexican lady too ! Go back to your country and pick up trash over there
ugh

United States

#10 Aug 20, 2012
Jerry wrote:
Thought I would jump in on this topix I have seen that lady too ! I myself have seen that lady too picking up trash and moving trash cans ! ThAts another job that the Mexicans are taking from us . Because she is Mexican . Our tax money pay for it . How sad send them back to were they come from
everyone always whines the mexicans r takin our jobs...no they will do work that spoiled lazy to good to get dirty or sweaty americans will..shut up n go do the job or quit fussin cause they will do what they have to survive. if americans dont want to work we claim were hurt and draw disability or pop out babies for welfare...
100percent American

Benton, KY

#11 Aug 20, 2012
I agree "ugh", Americans take advantage of the system more than blacks or hispanics or any other culture
ugh

United States

#12 Aug 20, 2012
100percent American wrote:
I agree "ugh", Americans take advantage of the system more than blacks or hispanics or any other culture
i, an american, born here had a taboo job..i worked with feet all day. someone has to be willin. just like nursing home staff, garbage men..or mortitions..now im not brave for that job..but i dont knock them or complain. they have a very secure job market. if u ppl wanna always complain to send blacks bak to africa or mexicans to mexico, u need to go bak to were u migrated from...indians were here first but u dont see them sayin go home or my ancestors were opressed..times change. ppl change. if u dont like it there r other countries...
tbmc40

United States

#13 Aug 21, 2012
ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
i, an american, born here had a taboo job..i worked with feet all day. someone has to be willin. just like nursing home staff, garbage men..or mortitions..now im not brave for that job..but i dont knock them or complain. they have a very secure job market. if u ppl wanna always complain to send blacks bak to africa or mexicans to mexico, u need to go bak to were u migrated from...indians were here first but u dont see them sayin go home or my ancestors were opressed..times change. ppl change. if u dont like it there r other countries...
Could someone translate this to the English language please?
ugh

United States

#14 Aug 21, 2012
tbmc40 wrote:
<quoted text>Could someone translate this to the English language please?
did i go above your head? do i need to dumb it down for u? if u dont like it go back to where YOU came from...
tbmc40

United States

#15 Aug 21, 2012
No you went below my ass you piece of shit your broken English had everyone scratching their head and back where?I can from hell,I'm here my family has been in this county and state for over a 100 years so suck it up princess!!
Slave Mexicans

Owensboro, KY

#16 Aug 21, 2012
Alot of Mexicans didnt come back this years. Because the farmers were treating them like slaves charging the goverment $9.75hour and for housing. But only paying them $6 and under and making them live in wooden shed with no beds or fans. They said they were treat like slaves. Thats why farmers hire them. Because they can screw the goverment out of all that money. Not because whites are Lazy. People that say that are not working on a farm so how would they have a clue?
I guess

South Fulton, TN

#17 Aug 21, 2012
Jerry wrote:
Thought I would jump in on this topix I have seen that lady too ! I myself have seen that lady too picking up trash and moving trash cans ! ThAts another job that the Mexicans are taking from us . Because she is Mexican . Our tax money pay for it . How sad send them back to were they come from
I'd rather pay a Mexican to do actual work than to dole out food stamps and government relief to the unemployable slobs I see around town every day. Will 'Jerry' be getting in line to apply for the job picking up trash on a hot, summer day?

No? I didn't think so. So shut the hell up.
farmer Bob

Murray, KY

#18 Aug 22, 2012
Slave Mexicans wrote:
Alot of Mexicans didnt come back this years. Because the farmers were treating them like slaves charging the goverment $9.75hour and for housing. But only paying them $6 and under and making them live in wooden shed with no beds or fans. They said they were treat like slaves. Thats why farmers hire them. Because they can screw the goverment out of all that money. Not because whites are Lazy. People that say that are not working on a farm so how would they have a clue?
you are full of Sh#t!!! The Farmers pay the Workers/Mexicans,Not The Government,and it's $9.83/hr.! The housing HAS to be up to par & pass inspection as Well. They Work hard for their $,but they don't have it all that rough,Just Sayin'! Adios Amigo
Parks

Chicago, IL

#19 Jun 26, 2013
Lately I have notice Alot of actively at Kiwanis park by Hispanic am glad that they do know how to keep the park clean ! Have to give them credit for that ! But they still need to learn how to pay tax the way we do ! Or is it the city hall workers keeping that park so clean !
huh

Dawson Springs, KY

#20 Jun 26, 2013
And how do you know that every single Mexican is not paying taxes??? Times have changed my dear friend, it's not like it was about 10 years ago! Most of these people you see now, are here legally, and are paying taxes! Those Hispanics you see at wal-Mart sitting outside were brought here legally by farmers to work, because no one else will... Btw... They're waiting for their ride home from the grocery store (at Walmart)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commomwealth Attorney Race 49 min Bombom 23
Conscience 2 hr karma gets everyone 3
Topix Mayfield 2 hr karma gets everyone 7
missing Sperry girl 6 hr by stander 25
Brittany Michelle Anderson 10 hr lexibellefan 3
Romaine lettuce 20 hr Boycottsalads 1
Wow 20 hr Uhhuh 4

Mayfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages