First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Friend

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Jul 16, 2012
Is she still around? Wouldn't mind hittin that again. Been a long time!
nasty

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2012
Yuk!! Desperate huh??
Atown

Crofton, KY

#3 Jul 25, 2012
yeah she is gross!She really thinks she is cute and her man cheats on her all the time,and she knows it.
pooty girl

La Vergne, TN

#4 Sep 24, 2013
from lowes ?
Really

Mayfield, KY

#5 Sep 24, 2013
Well, "Atown", she is not only not nasty but she is a very beautiful women and just as nice.
good guy

Benton, KY

#6 Dec 25, 2013
Why you guys wanna talk trash about her. She is a really nice, sweet and beautiful woman inside and out. She can't help she was married to that sick ass steven Jackson. He treated her like shit. He wanted to be with her and men. No wonder she left him. His whole family is jacked up
huh

Mayfield, KY

#7 Dec 25, 2013
Wasn't she married to David Jackson? And seems she is going good. Her and her man go to church regularly and been together for a minute.
good guy

Benton, KY

#8 Dec 25, 2013
Different kim jackson huh
really

Mayfield, KY

#9 Dec 26, 2013
She is married to Terry Jackson.
sadly wrong

United States

#10 Dec 27, 2013
good guy wrote:
Why you guys wanna talk trash about her. She is a really nice, sweet and beautiful woman inside and out. She can't help she was married to that sick ass steven Jackson. He treated her like shit. He wanted to be with her and men. No wonder she left him. His whole family is jacked up
The kim jackson you are referring to was with a wkderful man that gave her everything she wanted. She cheated on him...
This happened years ago and if he's such a terrible person why is she so hell bent on ruining every relationship has since and won't let go?
I'm assuming she probably told you all kinds of wild stories of how bad he treated her..truth you are sadly mistaken
good guy

Benton, KY

#11 Dec 28, 2013
No not sadly mistaken. That is the truth. She didn't cheat on him. He wanted an open marriage. If he is such a wonderful person why did he sleep with a best friend of hers (while wife was passed out) in the same bed. Then his wife woke up and caught those two naked. Can you explain that. He got off to her being with other men. I know cause I was part of it. He didn't give her everything she wanted. He controlled all the money and everything. If he was soo wonderful why did she leave him?
murray

Benton, KY

#12 Dec 28, 2013
That is true good guy.
Benton, KY

#13 Dec 28, 2013
What makes you think she does ruin his relationships? Maybe they find out how he is really is and end it. Plus if she is doing that maybe because he serves it after all the sick shot he put her through
Ashburn, VA

#14 Jan 1, 2014
sadly wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
The kim jackson you are referring to was with a wkderful man that gave her everything she wanted. She cheated on him...
This happened years ago and if he's such a terrible person why is she so hell bent on ruining every relationship has since and won't let go?
I'm assuming she probably told you all kinds of wild stories of how bad he treated her..truth you are sadly mistaken
what's wrong sadly mistaken no response. I guess you were sadly mistaken
Something Else

Mayfield, KY

#15 Nov 25, 2014
I worked wit her back n 2009 n she changed from my understanding she married the black guy n she thought she was da shit cuz he made gud money n took care of her.........n truth b told they never got divorced n his family aint messed up take from somebody who personally knows his family n her get real n find something else ta do besides talk bout ppl yall must not hve no life but if somebody spoke about yall......yall would b so mad so shut up n get a real life ppl
HELLO

Hickory, KY

#16 Nov 26, 2014
Thought this about the Sum Jackson that is married to Fred Jackson.
HELLO

Hickory, KY

#17 Nov 26, 2014
HELLO wrote:
Thought this about the Sum Jackson that is married to Fred Jackson.
Kim I meant
johnny girl

La Vergne, TN

#18 May 7, 2015
who ?
Huh

Mayfield, KY

#20 Mar 18, 2016
She never married a black man. She never remarried
chris

United States

#21 Mar 18, 2016
Huh wrote:
She never married a black man. She never remarried
Who is she with now is she single

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wesley baldwin 20 min Taylor 53
Round #1: Trump/Clinton Tonight 8PM... be there! 1 hr American Patriot 9
Clown Sighting Yesterday 12 hr Steiger 4
Is There a Dummer Woman in Mayfield than Ashley... 12 hr Ms Boom 10
Brandon deadbeat Sandifer 14 hr Paula 3
Some say divorce is sin. Remarriage is adultery... 20 hr Brian Griffin 102
reward: lost red lab with gray head - wingo 21 hr Rosco 1

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance