Timeshare

United States

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Is there any of our locals or past locals work at the pony in Paducah or Metropolis
SMH

United States

#3 Feb 8, 2013
Disgusting....both the workers and the customers.
Juice

Mayfield, KY

#4 Feb 8, 2013
One of the dancers named 'Seven' lives in Mayfield.
Timeshare

Tucker, GA

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Is there any of our locals or past locals work at the pony in Paducah or Metropolis. Please Let me know thanks.
Sucks

United States

#6 Feb 22, 2013
The Pony in Paduach sooo sucks ass..... I'm from Memphis & it's 100 x's better than that one! Not one good looking sexy girl in their
knowthem

Mayfield, KY

#7 Feb 22, 2013
I know two girls that work there...sluts is all i can say. They are not even pretty. There is no way I would strip for a bunch of H0rney old men, and sexual preditors. What the heck is wrong with ya'll.
NotaNijja

Murray, KY

#8 Feb 24, 2013
@Timeshare You must be a shit starter. You should mind your biz
moreclass

Tucker, GA

#9 Mar 13, 2013
They are just moms who love sleeping with guys amd spreading their legs for anyone, gosh. Whats the big deal bahaha. Trashhhh!
std's

United States

#10 Mar 13, 2013
moreclass wrote:
They are just moms who love sleeping with guys amd spreading their legs for anyone, gosh. Whats the big deal bahaha. Trashhhh!
And spreading STD's!!!!!!
knowthem

Mayfield, KY

#11 Mar 15, 2013
I don't care how much money you are given doing that...people will have NO RESPECT for you. You may be young now, but it will haunt you for the rest of your life! The only way you will ever escape the title you are given for "working" there, will be to leave this area and never come back. Is that really what you want??? Don't use the economy is bad blah blah blah....Walmart is always hiring, and it is a lot more classy than a striper or hooker...
jones

Benton, IL

#12 Oct 27, 2014
Blaze aka daydream aka Rachael Jarvis worked there ended up getting fired for giving men herpes and hepatitis
none of your business

United States

#13 Nov 6, 2014
I personally know a couple of girls that work there, and have know before employment there. No I've never been, but they are supporting their families. They can not help your jealous of them or wasn't born with a silver spoon in their mouth. It's their business so don't go there if you don't want.
maker

West Frankfort, IL

#14 Nov 6, 2014
I was there once making out with a girl that turned out to be a guy.
none of your business

United States

#15 Nov 7, 2014
Well the ones I'm friends with are 100% ladies. And I will support them always. And to the one who said they sleep with anyone.... I take it you made a move on them and they rejected you! We always talk about everything and sex never comes up. Lay off them they are supporting their families.
bahaha

United States

#16 Nov 12, 2014
Hey ho hey ho.....all y'all hoes at the pony r down with tha NL specially that ho Kristy
bahaha

United States

#17 Nov 12, 2014
Get a real job its not that hard only for lazy slots that gotta have male attention to feel good bout themselves ......freagin home wreckers
Hay12

Mayfield, KY

#18 Nov 14, 2014
From the looks of it they hire off the street! Gag. I'm female, and I swear to you I looked better than every girl in there (except the blonde lady bar tender!) lol the dancers just aren't even a 6

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LGBTQ people are drawn to Satanism 43 min Sad situation 3
robbie turner (Feb '12) 46 min Yuck 17
#pizzagate, #pedogate, child trafficking, satan... 1 hr smdh 32
Laziness is worse than cheating 2 hr K Don 2
Trump Care 3 hr Libertarian 13
425 birch cove apt 3 prostitution ring 3 hr Huey d 3
gas station on corner of hwy.303 6 hr Injustice101 42

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance