Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Native Kentuckian wrote:
<quoted text>
Some pictures of "kicked asses" you should enjoy:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57551868/...
Spam from Syria where Muslims are murdering each other?
God Bless Israel

Marengo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

shely from israel wrote:
I was impressed.
We watch here in Israel TV channels from all over the world, unfortunately we see huge demonstrations against Israel. Is it possible to organize a big demonstration pro israel in usa?
There are already pro-Israel demonstrations in the US every year. Check out this website: cufi.org (Christains United for Israel) They have over a million members. Here is the link about "A Night To Honor Israel" celebration which CUFI hosts in different cities yearly. Google "A Night To Honor Israel" and you can see a lot more about it.
Here is the website of Christian Pastor John Hagee who is probably the most outspoken pastor for Israel in the US. He is very involved in supporting Israel. http://www.jhm.org/ He is also involved in a lot of the Night To Honor Israel celebrations.
God Bless Israel

Marengo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Sorry, I left out the "Nght To Honor Israel" link: http://www.cufi.org/site/PageServer...
Annoyed

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

"Not a word failed of any good thing which the Lord had spoken to the house of Israel. All came to pass." -Joshua 21:45

There are not promises left to the nation of Israel to be fulfilled. It amazes me that my tax dollars are being spent on a foreign policy that is shaped by a complete misinterpretation of Scripture. The Left Behind series has only helped to fuel the apostasy that is premillenial dispensationalism.
God Bless Israel

Crystal Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Annoyed wrote:
"Not a word failed of any good thing which the Lord had spoken to the house of Israel. All came to pass." -Joshua 21:45
There are not promises left to the nation of Israel to be fulfilled. It amazes me that my tax dollars are being spent on a foreign policy that is shaped by a complete misinterpretation of Scripture. The Left Behind series has only helped to fuel the apostasy that is premillenial dispensationalism.
There are "forever promises" that God made to Abraham/Isaac/Israel that have not been fulfilled yet. BUT rest assured, they will be fulfilled. One promise is that the scattered Jews would return to their homeland, Israel. That is being fulfilled. NOBODY can stop God from fulfilling His promised to Abraham/Isaac's descendents. When God made the covenant with Abraham pretaining to the Jews He actually made the deal with Himself because he knew that Abraham and his descendents would screw up. No matter what the Jews do, God's promises to them will be fulfilled because God swore to HIMSELF.

I'm glad to pay taxes to help the Jews in Israel! God bless them!
Native Kentuckian

Manhattan, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

UN recognizes Palestinian state.

http://world.time.com/2012/11/29/why-palestin...

Three cheers for the UN!
God Bless Israel

Marengo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Native Kentuckian wrote:
UN recognizes Palestinian state.
http://world.time.com/2012/11/29/why-palestin...
Three cheers for the UN!
The UN is a BIG JOKE. Who gives a rip what they say!
Must Support Israel

Crofton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Defamation of Isreal should be made a criminal offense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 48 of48
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Mayfield Forum right now

Search the Mayfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Jay 144,596
mayfield football 1 hr coach 2
how much cud i get for a iphone 4 wit broken sc... (May '11) 3 hr A Williams 19
Perkins Motorplex (Apr '11) 3 hr #### 46
Paula Hornback 4 hr Calling you out 7
Mark Hayden 5 hr Well 2
kyle rogers (Jun '13) 10 hr anonymous 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mayfield Jobs

•••