Mayfield Council passes smoking ban
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
really

Chicago, IL

#64 Jul 11, 2013
ranger o1 wrote:
<quoted text>WOW thanks haven't been called a kid in over 30 years and about hurting my feelings lol you have the hurt feelings cause you can't smoke just anywhere you want and give ppl cancer so have a nice cancer filled life hope your family has a great time at the Funeral home.
I don't even smoke genius! I'm just against nazi's like your ignorant a$$. You really are a disturbed little kid talking about me dying and my family at being at the funeral home, such a weak minded little high school punk, well at least people would be at my funeral unlike yours people don't like miserable nazi's!
Its About Time

Madisonville, KY

#65 Jul 11, 2013
lah wrote:
<quoted text>
So ur right is more important that what another person wants. Ummmm??? Seems a little one sided.
You are so stupid that a answer it is not warranted,
ALF

Benton, KY

#66 Jul 11, 2013
I used to live in Mayfield for 15yrs. Then I noticed how the mayor's office along with the MPD and Sheriffs office always complaining every weekend about how bad and awful us kids where back then cruising town and gathering with our friends at the plaza. So instead of the MPD doing there job in catching the kids that were causing problems they just went and cried to the mayor to put a stop to the cruising and parking in the plaza. HEY there were much worse things we could've been doing than just sitting at our cars and talking to our friends!!! Now another instance of the mayor's office taking freedom away with this smoking ban. I'm very happy I moved out of Mayfield 10yrs. ago. Smokers tell the city council to go to hell. They should never take away our freedoms!!!! And you non-smokers you have a choice to eat at these places or not!!! It's TOTALLY up to the business owners if they want to allow it or not. I'd be dammed if anybody tells me what I have to do with my business!!!
lah

Owensboro, KY

#67 Jul 11, 2013
Its About Time wrote:
<quoted text>You are so stupid that a answer it is not warranted,
Not sure what u mean. But I'm far from stupid.

United States

#68 Jul 11, 2013
SpiritoftheHawk wrote:
<quoted text>
The owners of those places are free to ban smoking IF THEY CHOOSE.

So true. Whats funny about it is the owner of the majestic was on the news saying how much better it would be for him and his business. My question is, if it would be better for him and his business, why didn't he already ban it on his own?

Since: Feb 13

Benton, KY

#69 Jul 12, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text> I don't even smoke genius! I'm just against nazi's like your ignorant a$$. You really are a disturbed little kid talking about me dying and my family at being at the funeral home, such a weak minded little high school punk, well at least people would be at my funeral unlike yours people don't like miserable nazi's!
AWWWW did I hurt your feelings good btW way "GENIUS" I'm 48 and know more about this town than you will ever know.
really

Chicago, IL

#70 Jul 13, 2013
ranger o1 wrote:
<quoted text>AWWWW did I hurt your feelings good btW way "GENIUS" I'm 48 and know more about this town than you will ever know.
the little high schooler trying play like he's and old a$$ limp d**k man its ok little boy go cry to mommy you only know so much about this town beecause your mom drug you around while she was screwing everybody in town ya lil ba$t#rd lmao!!

Since: Feb 13

Benton, KY

#71 Jul 13, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>the little high schooler trying play like he's and old a$$ limp d**k man its ok little boy go cry to mommy you only know so much about this town beecause your mom drug you around while she was screwing everybody in town ya lil ba$t#rd lmao!!
first you don't know my family 2nd my mom has 4 stage cancer so leave her out of this peter puffer!!!
mmm

Mayfield, KY

#74 Aug 11, 2013
howcome wrote:
Why is it that the community gets to vote on wet or dry on alcohol, but a smoking ban is only a city council matter?
they control what they want
mmm

Mayfield, KY

#75 Aug 11, 2013
glad wrote:
I'm glad I now have the "freedom" to go eat in a restaurant without breathing toxic air should somebody decide to light up.
stop driving your car dumb ass
mmm

Mayfield, KY

#76 Aug 11, 2013
THEIR PLACE wrote:
Shows why women should stay in the kitchen.
she don,t read her bible
p0on

Somerset, KY

#77 Aug 12, 2013
mmm wrote:
<quoted text> they control what they want
i agree. but i also agree that it should be put to vote just like when mayfield was going to vote for alcohol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Tax Returns 3 min TRUTH 139
Laura Ivey 4 hr Hey 7
Ashton Pratt who she screwing now 4 hr 12 inch cock 9
Deneisha lulu 6 hr Garbagepalkid 1
where to good massage 8 hr wonering 2
Wings Etc.... 8 hr Globetrotter 38
Anyone know Richard Baldwin (Nov '12) 8 hr karmas a bitch 12

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance