catwoman

Mayfield, KY

#21 Jun 5, 2010
so true

Since: Jun 10

Mayfield, KY

#22 Jun 6, 2010
catwoman wrote:
everyone who has read the second comment on this post should listen to metallicas and justice for all song and masters of puppets because that is exactly what is going on at the mayfield graves county court house
so real so true justice lost

Since: Feb 10

Madisonville, KY

#23 Jun 6, 2010
Debbie Jackson wrote:
I love the system. I am allowed to steal whatever I want from my neighbors & my son Alex threatens to rape them & Judge Crooks allows me to do anything I want. I love the Mayfield!!! Now lets go steal some flowers!!!!
wow debbie's neighbor is on topix...how long did it take you to figure out you could log in under a new nicname??..
Afraid of Graves

Napa, CA

#24 Jun 15, 2010
terri wrote:
I am a graves county resident. my neighbor verbally threatened me and it was caught on audio and video. after going to the police and the county attorney with my evidence and being told it was being taken care of, on june 2 with a charge of 3rd degree terriostic threatening, the county attorney had the case dismissed because the neighbor told them that he was moving out of the state. i was never notified of this. where is the justice? so, if u threaten someone and then say u r moving out of state nothing will be done to u. what about all that was said and all the proof? what about the victims rights?
I had to leave the state due to the fact that my abusive ex's mother worked for the county att, knew every police sherriff, person in that town. 2 key phrases I have come to know, " court system, not justice system", " Good 'ol boy law" Can you tell me where that one is in KRS? I am Afraid of these ppl. I need anyone that could help show how corrupt that town is. innocent lives are at stake!!!! Please help!!!!
Afraid of Graves

Napa, CA

#25 Jun 15, 2010
I am looking for anyone, everyone that can account for how the system there in that area has done wrong in regards to justice. The officials there, the way the place has its " favorites" anything! Please be able to show proof of a valid claim. I know that there has been alot of injustice and if ppl would stand up maybe we could together make a difference! I I'm talking about. I am not stating this happens in ALL instances, but those who have found themselves victim to the ways that some things are done know exactly what and who I am in refrence to. If you look at the news, watch Fox, you will and can see how bab, bad has gotten. We have to stand up together against injustice before we leave our children with an extremly unfit world. I have fallen victim, have you? Will you stand against them?
Afraid of Graves

Napa, CA

#26 Jun 15, 2010
I am a victim. I was beaten to almost nothing and crooks gave a violent idiot my kids? This is an election year you all know? Make sure we can account for all those folks that bhelp her out and how many cases she sees of theirs. When it comes to trueth and justice what are we teaching our children? Make sure you kiss ass and make nice with the officials so you dont get it twice? Make sure you dont get involved with a guy whos family know these ppl there that are " Suppose" to keep you safe? Dont trust the police in an emergency if they are friends to the person that hurts you? What about when we explain that to our kids?
royal jelly

United States

#27 Apr 18, 2012
there is no justice for victims here.in fact victims are usally treated like criminals and vise versa. you know the right people here hey you can pretty much do anything you want to.steal,lie,threaten people,assult people,etc.if they dont like you here,and you open your mouth and tell the wrongs you know you can kiss your ass goodbye they will get you.
they will harass you,plant things on you,and even kill you if necessary.
this is not a joke.go and read some of the comments of those who disagree with someone who spoke their mind about how crooked the system is here. its more than crooked its potentialy deadly.
wanna play

Paducah, KY

#28 Apr 18, 2012
The only real victim we've had in the recent shootings is the man and wife that were shot by the home invaders. The rest of them got what was coming to them. They played , they paid.
wanna play

Paducah, KY

#29 Apr 18, 2012
royal jelly wrote:
there is no justice for victims here.in fact victims are usally treated like criminals and vise versa. you know the right people here hey you can pretty much do anything you want to.steal,lie,threaten people,assult people,etc.if they dont like you here,and you open your mouth and tell the wrongs you know you can kiss your ass goodbye they will get you.
they will harass you,plant things on you,and even kill you if necessary.
this is not a joke.go and read some of the comments of those who disagree with someone who spoke their mind about how crooked the system is here. its more than crooked its potentialy deadly.
you are so full if poop. Name one occasion where something was planted in someone. You are just a babbler.
royal jelly

United States

#30 Apr 18, 2012
wanna play wrote:
<quoted text>
you are so full if poop. Name one occasion where something was planted in someone. You are just a babbler.
ah i see one of you has come out of the woodwork. do you actually think i am stupid enough to mention names of victims on here? and for you to say anyone got "what was comming to them" from being murdered,ah we know where you work. i am a truth teller.i tell it like it is i see i have struck a nerve in less than 5 mins.
wanna play

Paducah, KY

#31 Apr 18, 2012
royal jelly wrote:
<quoted text>ah i see one of you has come out of the woodwork. do you actually think i am stupid enough to mention names of victims on here? and for you to say anyone got "what was comming to them" from being murdered,ah we know where you work. i am a truth teller.i tell it like it is i see i have struck a nerve in less than 5 mins.
I didn't say I wanted you to mention names....just explain about when something was planted on someone
Baltimore resident

Buchanan, TN

#32 Apr 20, 2012
terri wrote:
I am a Graves County resident. On March 24, 2010, my neighbor verbally threatened me. I contacted the police and filed
a report. After viewing my home security video recordings, I realized that my neighbor had been caught on tape threatening
me. I gave a copy of the recording that was on a disc to the officer that I had filed a report with. I also gave a copy
to the county attorney. I had an appointment to talk to the county attorney and told him what had happened with my neighbor.
He said to me that if what I was telling him was on that disc then he really liked that because it wasn't just heresay, it
was actual proof and that made doing his job easier and would make the charges against him stick. I asked him if I needed
to do anything else. He said it would be taken care of and he would talk to the officer that I had given the other disc to.
I called the officer and asked if I needed to go to the sheriiffs office and file charges on my neighbor. He told me that
he was finishing up the paperwork as we were speaking. He said that the next step would be for the judge to sign it and
thenit would be served. He also told me that there was no reason for me to file charges because it was already being taken
care of. My neighbors court date was on June 2, 2010. I was present. When the judge called my neighbors name, he wasn't
there, the county attorney said that the case was to be dismissed, because my neighbor was moving out of the state. I
couldn't believe it! I was never notified that they were going to dismiss the charges on my neighbor. After having all
this proof of what was said, him being charged with 3rd Degree Terroistic Threatening, it was dismissed all because it was
told that he was moving out of the state. I just don't understand how this can be. What justice has been done? This has
shown me that if someone was to threaten you, even on audio and video, and they say that they are moving, then nothing
will be done. Where is justice for the victim?
They let convicted felons with warrents for conceled weapons charges on them out of jail in Graves county and then they go and kill people! So what do you expect out of Hargraves and Redman?
nitty gritty

Washington, DC

#33 Apr 20, 2012
not only do they let out the repeat offenders they let out the repeat violent offenders. i know someone who beat their wife up ,went to jail for 10 hrs got right back out,then a week later went to the wifes brothers home and busted the window and he wasnt even picked up and jailed again!still out runnin lose.but look at all the ppl in jail for pot or traffic tickets.this place is hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Save Cuba schools should apeal the Judges ruling. 20 min ranger o1 3
Debbie Jackson 23 min old friend 1
Carr or Stinson? 30 min thefacts 39
Tax Increase On the Way for Graves County Schools (Aug '13) 39 min this is getting c... 527
kenneth "bubba" palmer 1 hr Turtle 10
IT IS time to reopen Cuba elementary school! 4 hr Parent 39
Graves county jail 5 hr Saying too 20
Mayfield Dating
Find my Match

Mayfield Jobs

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mayfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mayfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]