First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ashley

United States

#3 Dec 28, 2013
She is probably on the run. Her new dude just got busted and she's a snitch. Second dude in a matter of months.
aaa

Wingo, KY

#4 Dec 28, 2013
Who is her second dude?
ashley

United States

#5 Dec 28, 2013
Justin and now Jon
aaa

Wingo, KY

#6 Dec 28, 2013
Justin Wut?
nasty

United States

#7 Dec 28, 2013
And the man that called cops on Johnathon valles is tosha boyfriend omg he was the money front ... she has a warrent for her and she lives with jimmy while sleeping with one man for drugs orher for money.
ashley

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2013
She was living with Jon too
nasty

United States

#9 Dec 28, 2013
ashley wrote:
She was living with Jon too
wow your right she was and she is dating jimmy who called cops on jon.then jon has a wife and another girlfriend he runs to.and jimmy was hiding him and her out because he is doing dope as well and you are as well Tiffany iam sure your obgyn will test your child.
ashley

United States

#10 Dec 29, 2013
nasty wrote:
<quoted text>wow your right she was and she is dating jimmy who called cops on jon.then jon has a wife and another girlfriend he runs to.and jimmy was hiding him and her out because he is doing dope as well and you are as well Tiffany iam sure your obgyn will test your child.
I know my facts, but I don't know who tiffany is. If she is pregnant and smoking dope she should be tested. That is not the way you do things when your pregnant.
nasty

United States

#11 Dec 29, 2013
ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
I know my facts, but I don't know who tiffany is. If she is pregnant and smoking e she should be tested. That is not the way you do things when your pregnant.
then you know how tosha is sleeping with jimmy and he shot at john and its all over tosha drugs and cheating lying snitching self .. now tosha where does the cops come for you at lowes.or fancy farm. Martin ..who will be the next man you snitch on while your selling dope and sleeping with men for dope.
ashley

United States

#12 Dec 29, 2013
nasty wrote:
<quoted text> then you know how tosha is sleeping with jimmy and he shot at john and its all over tosha drugs and cheating lying snitching self .. now tosha where does the cops come for you at lowes.or fancy farm. Martin ..who will be the next man you snitch on while your selling dope and sleeping with men for dope.
She isn't in martin but I sure do know people that would love to find her dumb ass.

Since: Nov 13

Richmond, CA

#13 Dec 29, 2013
That lil bitch let me find her NATASHA. I HOPE U READ THIS LET ME FIND OUT WHERE YOU ARE
ashley

United States

#16 Dec 30, 2013
Well let me catch her out. She has warrants galore and I will make sure after I'm threw with her to drop her off at the courthouse.
ashley

United States

#19 Jan 6, 2014
They gonna get her. Believe that
natasha

United States

#20 Jan 6, 2014
Iam not hard to find I'm at the jail Ian at water valley. I'm at your daddy's house . I'm smoking your dope and ready to sell my pussycat
lmao

United States

#21 Jan 8, 2014
Locked up!!!!!
lmao

United States

#23 Jan 8, 2014
[QUOTE who="hell ya!!"]SERIOUSLY!! Is she locked up?? GAWD, I hope so!! Biggest thief, whore, liar in Tri State area! If you ever come in contact with her, don't fall for her whiney crying AZZ lies, first time u turn your head, she will steal and sleep with your man. She will even sleep with your woman. No shame to this biotchs game! SMDH [/QUOTE]

Check out the graves county jail website. She's there :)
lmao

United States

#25 Jan 8, 2014
[QUOTE who="hell ya!!"]Haahaaa! Love it!!! GAWD she looks awful! Looks nasty! Her sister an mom are just as nasty. Recently all three ended up with an STD. Seems Tiffs BF wanted to keep it in the family! How gross is that?[/QUOTE]
That's freaking nasty! Looks like she's where she needs to be. Guess she shouldn't have given me that dirty look the other day huh? I'm a bigger bitch than karma.
natasha

United States

#27 Jan 20, 2014
Iam out Jail and come on karma get me
wtf

United States

#28 Jan 20, 2014
Now everyone sit back see what girl gets played will he go home to Gloria stay with natasha who robbed him and drug him while selling her self to jimmy, kendrick,ant, or stay with vanessa who was going to run him over after he cheated
funny

United States

#30 Jan 21, 2014
Natasha & vanessa share the same family i dont think they even know yet state tune! The vanway kids will bring them all together

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Storey 4 hr HELLO 4
Get this thread to 10,000 posts. (Oct '11) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,976
Policeman vs Fishermen 5 hr saviorammo 3
Kim Jackson (Jul '12) 8 hr Something Else 15
Black and White dating? (Sep '10) 10 hr decent white comm... 124
Did Jonathan Jackson go to the wrong school (Jul '13) 18 hr amazed 4
Mayfield is crime capital of West KY Mon no quarter 33
Mayfield Dating
Find my Match

Mayfield People Search