'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,629)

Showing posts 72,561 - 72,580 of138,633
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
Yeah, he has ... jam up progress and make an ass out himself for the whole country to see. He is a TEXAN, not a KENTUCKIAN. You people are his sheep. Him and his boss Mitch are on their way out. Get use to it.
HILARY 2016

Twenty years,and family in Kentucky does not make one a Kentuckian?

Hillery?The one that failed the leadership test and did not send help when her employee and our Ambassador spent 6 months requesting it,but instead ignored the whole thing and let him die?You must be delusional.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Of course you are delusional,or you would never have suggested it.

“"who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Constitution Party wrote:
David Lory VanDerBeek for Governor of Nevada in 2014! YES!
Sure why not? I'll be so happy for you, and the people of Nevada. A fine American such as DLV will make a great Governor! A man of ideas, vision, just the right amount of puritanism, someone who believes those on the bottom deserve to stay on the bottom, not a racist mind you, but a natural order of things, kinda of guy!
Another great American with desires of inflicting his morality and principles into laws of which we all must abide!
What a Guy!

Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>.
Twenty years,and family in Kentucky does not make one a Kentuckian?
Hillery?The one that failed the leadership test and did not send help when her employee and our Ambassador spent 6 months requesting it,but instead ignored the whole thing and let him die?You must be delusional.
You have been a fauxbox tea partier here since the beginning and I posted many reasons why you sheeple followed that lemming dream. You are the delusional one here. Go drink your tea and ponder on why you idiots would choose the likes of a true KENTUCKIAN to that of an eye doctor rippiing Medicaid etc off like the best of them because a tea party told you too. He is a joke. Just like I told you two years ago. Great butt of jokes for late night comedy though. Grayson was a true, EXPERIENCED, Kentucky born candidate who could of done so much more for Kentucky than your tea party candidate campaigning for President since they swore him in. Get real. Hillary is still the most AMIRED WOMEN IN THE WORLD for the 17 YEAR in a row. Doubt they will hold that against her. She explained it and you repukes jump on that instead of the loss of four Americans. It will never make up for the deaths caused by the Bush/Cheney wars now will it. Glad Hillary scares you repukes. You need to be. Our first WOMAN President. Just what our country needs after Obama tries to fix the mess you repukes left our country in. Deal with the truth and work to change things instead of whining.

When did Rand Paul move from Texas to Kentucky?
Paul attended college in Texas, then moved to North Carolina for medical school. When he finished his surgery internship at Georgia Baptist Medical Center in Atlanta and his residency in ophthalmology at Duke University Medical Center in 1993, he moved with his wife, Kelley, to Bowling Green, Ky.
Where was Rand Paul born?
Paul was born in Pittsburgh and grew up in Lake Jackson, Texas.(It has been incorrectly reported elsewhere that Paul was born in Lake Jackson.)

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/10/04/how-o...

HILLARY 2016
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Trey Grayson
Charles Merwin "Trey" Grayson III (born April 18, 1972, in Kenton County, Kentucky) is the director of the Institute of Politics at Harvard Kennedy School,[1] a former Secretary of State of Kentucky and was a candidate in the 2010 GOP primary to replace retiring Jim Bunning, losing to Rand Paul, the Tea Party favorite for the Republicans.
A product of the Kenton County public school system, Secretary Grayson was inducted into the Kentucky Association for Academic Competition Hall of Fame for his achievements in the Governorís Cup and other academic competitions at Dixie Heights High School. Grayson was a 1989 Governorís Scholar and later served as President of the Programís Alumni Association.
Grayson went to Harvard University, where he graduated with honors in 1994 with an A.B. in government. He then returned to Kentucky, entering a JD/MBA dual-degree program at the University of Kentucky, where he was one of the first Kentucky MBA scholars and one of the first two Bert T. Combs Scholars, the College of Lawís top scholarship.
After earning both degrees in 1998, he worked as an attorney with Greenebaum Doll & McDonald and later Keating, Muething & Klekamp, where he focused on estate planning and corporate law
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trey_Grayson
Secretary of State
Term of Office January 5, 2004 - January 6, 2008; January 7, 2008 - January 29, 2011 (11:59 a.m.)
Party Republican
Birth Place Kentucky (Kenton County) Note He was inducted into the Kentucky Association for Academic Competition Hall of Fame for his achievements in the Governor's Cup & other academic competitions. He was a 1989 Governor's Scholar & later served as President of the program's Alumni Association. Historical Firsts First Northern Kentuckian to be elected to an existing statewide constitutional office since 1919.
First to link scanned images of corporation records, Acts of Legislature, & Governor's Executive Orders to internet databases.
First to provide an online Notary Public Database
First to provide businesses with an online application for ordering certificates and other forms.
First to provide counties with funding to purchase state's first disability-accessible voting machines so every Kentuckian can vote unassisted.
First Kentuckian to serve as President of the National Association of Secretaries of State.
First to launch a notification service that citizens to receive real-time notification of office filings.
First to launch the FastTrack Business Registration program that allows companies to incorporate online.
Brought Digital Scan Voting to the Commonwealth to provide more verifiable election systems.
http://apps.sos.ky.gov/secdesk/sosinfo/defaul...

AND yet you choose the TEXAN with no experience. Like your loser candidates for the last two elections.

HILLARY 2016
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

You repukes have a dark day slinging your loser crap. I am out to enjoy the day. I am sure I will be amused by your responses. Keep sipping that tea. hahaha

HILLARY 2016
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
You repukes have a dark day slinging your loser crap. I am out to enjoy the day. I am sure I will be amused by your responses. Keep sipping that tea. hahaha
HILLARY 2016
Now all this time,We have thought Rand Paul ran for office against
(against who?)Jack Conway,the attorney general!!!and the Democrat that helped his brother avoid the law!!! He did what was right for mis and brother.But should he then have hired him?
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

greyson endorsed the obozoclown, beshear endorsed the obozoclown, ashley dudd endorsed the obozoclown, now tell me what obozo has done for ky except take your jobs, not a damn thing, what have democrats done to make ky7 a better place not a damn thing, its time for real americans to wake up and stop voting for these america hating terrorist loving democraps
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
HILLARY 2016
Two long posts all about the wrong election!!!

Hillery!Hope she has sense to just go away and retire on the millions they have sucked off the federal trough!!!Bad leadership,good traveler,failed at Benghazi!!!!
Worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
last I knew Bush was a commissioned officer and flew jets, Clinton was a sexual predator and used drugs, you were a chicken chaser and flew chickens,
LOLOL
And you thought licking windows at the militia cabin counts as serving your country.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

COLLEGE STUDENTS WHO SUPPORT OBAMA

Your Reward:

A 33% cut in Pell grants.

.....enjoy the fruits of your success.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

So now we know......CHANGE:

More Debt
More Taxes
More Welfare
More Regulations
More Government
More Wasteful Spending
More Corruption

..........Thanks Mr. President.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Liberals love the USA like OJ loved Nicole.....
Ann Coulter
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Discussion between Obama and Pelosi:

Obama---We're not the kind of country that gets rid of illegal immigrants who are here through no fault of their own.

Pelosi---We are the kind of country that aborts children who are here through no fault of their own.
Really

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

American Birthers go to Soviet Union to get Obama expelled from office. Can you believe the mentality of these so called Republican Birthers. I hope Obama Care covers mental issues because there are undoubtedly millions of undiagnosed cases in the U.S.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I still don't know how someone's REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM can simultaneously be 0% not my business and 100% my financial responsibility....
fight for freedom

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

WATCH THIS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

if you've never heard of them anonymous is a group of hackers all around the world. they can find anything and everything. They've hacked visa, sony, and government websites. This guy should be president, this is the kind of person we need to listen to!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I banned guns....

then, I killed 30 million people in my country.

Josef Stalin
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

DEMOCRAT'S WAR ON WOMEN:

Menendez---sex with underage prostitutes

Clinton---affair in Oval office---Impeached

Weiner---affair when in Congress---Resigned

Edwards---affair while wife had Cancer.

Villaraigosa---affair while wife had Cancer.

Goldschmidt---sex with 14 year old girl.

David Wu---sexual assault on teenager---Resigned

Spitzer---multiple prostitutes----Resigned

Just a few mentionables....
fight for freedom

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

clinton was never impeached, he was acquitted of the charges. >.> dumb f*ck

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_B...

he was the best president we've had in a loooong time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,561 - 72,580 of138,633
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Mayfield Forum right now

Search the Mayfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
We need more business in Mayfield shopping plaza 21 min Friend 13
Cuba school 35 min Friend 14
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Ancient Wolf 81,208
tan lab found/ dog found 1 hr jennifer 1
MCU Closing? 2 hr Nope 65
3 arrested, bike still missing after stolen pro... (Sep '13) 3 hr buried 79
Natasha Hopkins 5 hr Misty morning 68
Mid Continent 22 hr Nope 159
•••