you can tell a black car

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

booty

Fancy Farm, KY

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Why do so may black people drive magnums and three hundreds,they have to know white peole don't want them.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Because they have style!
truth hertz

Murray, KY

#3 Nov 18, 2012
...cuz they think they're Bentleys. They ain't!
unknown

Beaumont, TX

#4 Nov 18, 2012
booty wrote:
Why do so may black people drive magnums and three hundreds,they have to know white peole don't want them.
Why do they like the bright colors and curb finders, I have no clue and neither do they. They see a brother driving one so they try to fit in. sheeps or zombies if you will. kinda of funny though, their just cheap cars.
SMH

Murray, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2012
like how white people all drive raised up trucks huh...probably trying to compensate for something.

“WTFU”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 19, 2012
big truck=small junk
joe bob

Paducah, KY

#7 Nov 19, 2012
i just lost all credibility in Prepper chick. here, have a nut for you underground bunker

“WTFU”

Location hidden

#8 Nov 19, 2012
why because i dont like big black smoke blowing trucks? and,i dont have a bunker not that rich.

“WTFU”

Location hidden

#9 Nov 19, 2012
also this thread in general is pretty racey.i thought mayfield wasnt as racist as it used to be and i have found out its even WORSE. the only thing thats stopped is the lynchings and hangings.the hatred is still there.
wow

Paducah, KY

#10 Nov 20, 2012
They and black loving white girls like Imapalas a lot too
really wishes...

Murray, KY

#11 Nov 20, 2012
I can't believe how many racist pieces of shit live around here. WOW

“WTFU”

Location hidden

#12 Nov 20, 2012
[QUOTE who="really wishes..."]I can't believe how many racist pieces of shit live around here. WOW[/QUOTE]oh i can .75% of the ppl have an extra set of white sheets if ya know what i mean.
david

Mayfield, KY

#13 Nov 20, 2012
My gosh i hate white people more than anything in life.

“WTFU”

Location hidden

#14 Nov 21, 2012
im white-i dont hate anyone but i dislike stupid people regardless of their skin color.
Grateful

Princeton, KY

#15 Nov 26, 2012
SMH wrote:
like how white people all drive raised up trucks huh...probably trying to compensate for something.
LOL!
Grateful

Princeton, KY

#16 Nov 26, 2012
Prepper Chick wrote:
[QUOTE who="really wishes..."]I can't believe how many racist pieces of shit live around here. WOW"

oh i can .75% of the ppl have an extra set of white sheets if ya know what i mean.
You are right. The sheet is worn as an
undershirt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burger King 2 hr wiz 41
Beth Riley. What's her deal? 5 hr Mpa 1
Derek Raymond 7 hr iLUV2BAH8R 2
Susan Jackson 8 hr Trooper 6
park and sell in Mayfield (Nov '14) 9 hr Compulsiveliar 13
do you know 9 hr umm 14
daneshia 20 hr karma 3
More from around the web

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE