whathappened
#1 Apr 22, 2012
Does anyone know Sarah Tyler?
hello
#2 Apr 22, 2012
Yeah i know her. She has let her life go down hill. What a waste. She put a man in front of her kids n now she dnt even have her kids nor the man she put in front of her kids. What a damn shame.
crazier
#3 Apr 22, 2012
What the hell is she doing. She looks like a f**ckin hot a** mess. Damn girl u have always been skinny but u are a toothpick now.
Funk

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2012
crazier wrote:
What the hell is she doing. She looks like a f**ckin hot a** mess. Damn girl u have always been skinny but u are a toothpick now.
Meth
crazier
#5 Apr 22, 2012
Funk wrote:
<quoted text>
Meth
Wow! Let me guess the guy she was wit who went back 2 his baby momma got her started? What a shame!!! So is that y she be lettin any n every body drive her car?
proud
#6 Apr 22, 2012
I kno Sarah n she used 2 be a good friend of mine. I hate that she has let her life get the way it is. I loved her as a sister. She is a strong person n i hope she gets her life 2gether. I pray 4 her n her kids. No matter what she was a good mother 2 her kids.
Funk

United States

#7 Apr 22, 2012
proud wrote:
I kno Sarah n she used 2 be a good friend of mine. I hate that she has let her life get the way it is. I loved her as a sister. She is a strong person n i hope she gets her life 2gether. I pray 4 her n her kids. No matter what she was a good mother 2 her kids.
Prayer: How to do nothing and still feel like you are helping.
proud
#8 Apr 22, 2012
Funk wrote:
<quoted text>
Prayer: How to do nothing and still feel like you are helping.
I did tried 2 help her. But u cant help sum1 who dnt wanna b helped n the dude she was wit influenced her not 2 let me help her. I jus kno that if she can get her shit 2gether then she CAN be a better person 4 herself n her kids.
Mitch

United States

#9 Apr 22, 2012
proud wrote:
<quoted text>I did tried 2 help her. But u cant help sum1 who dnt wanna b helped n the dude she was wit influenced her not 2 let me help her. I jus kno that if she can get her shit 2gether then she CAN be a better person 4 herself n her kids.
Did you even graduate 8th grade? My kids can write better than that.
proud
#10 Apr 22, 2012
Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even graduate 8th grade? My kids can write better than that.
What u talkin bout? What didnt u understand? Would you like me to type every word out? It's not about me. I was not trying to put her down. Just wanted people to know that she has not always been like she is now.
Mitch

United States

#11 Apr 22, 2012
proud wrote:
<quoted text>What u talkin bout? What didnt u understand? Would you like me to type every word out? It's not about me. I was not trying to put her down. Just wanted people to know that she has not always been like she is now.
So you're just lazy then?
wanting to know

Dunmor, KY

#12 Apr 22, 2012
Mitch you need to stay out of it
proud
#13 Apr 22, 2012
Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're just lazy then?
Call what u want. Everybody writes n shortens theirs words on a computer. So if u think ur 8th grader writes better thats ur opinion. And u know what they say about opinions.
Mitch

United States

#14 Apr 22, 2012
proud wrote:
<quoted text>Call what u want. Everybody writes n shortens theirs words on a computer. So if u think ur 8th grader writes better thats ur opinion. And u know what they say about opinions.
I don't.
biff

Benton, KY

#15 Apr 22, 2012
What happened, hello, and crazier is the same person. Dude, you are absolute scum. Are you schizophrenic?? You are talking to yourself.
biff

Benton, KY

#16 Apr 22, 2012
Proud is also the same prrson
proud
#17 Apr 22, 2012
biff wrote:
Proud is also the same prrson
No ur wrong!!! Im proud n no one else. So stay out of it.
proud
#18 Apr 22, 2012
Oh biff, on every comment on every topix could all be the same person. So how do we kno if all of these topics are made up. Why u worried bout me? I never said nuttin bad bout anybodyn wont bout u cuz im better than that.

Since: Feb 13

Cedar Grove, TN

#20 Feb 11, 2013
Sarahs doin a hell of alot better now! So everybody thats hating can keep on hating! And no she was never on any drugs sence everybody is so worried about it, its called stress and starvation! Ans dare somebody to say shit now, cause you will have to deal with her man! And I can promise nobody wants that!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attempted Murder 1 hr true this 9
massage 1 hr true this 5
where do i apply for pilgrims pride (Jul '14) 2 hr lol 23
4 yr old molested by a now18 yr old, how do I h... 9 hr Not_Allowed_to_know 12
The time for IMPEACHMENT has come! 9 hr okimar 90
brad youngblood (Feb '11) 9 hr Big dick 18
paul hayes (Sep '12) 15 hr Really 14

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages