Sally Thompson

Allie Gream

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stupidity should hurt

United States

#1 Mar 22, 2010
I think it's funny that when people make polls like these that they never list a 'none of the above' option. Are you scared the truth might shatter someone's little world?
get real

Mayfield, KY

#2 Mar 22, 2010
not none of them
truthful

Mayfield, KY

#3 Mar 22, 2010
yuck
haha

Mayfield, KY

#4 Mar 23, 2010
yall got tha worst hoes on this bitch ahahahaha dam bu madison crooks is tha coldest
bra

Mayfield, KY

#5 Mar 24, 2010
i think morgan looks good i would hit it
arch

Mayfield, KY

#6 Mar 24, 2010
ha yall gota have abetter list then that. if not mayfield has gone way down hill.
His official gurl

Mayfield, KY

#7 Mar 24, 2010
id hit MORGAN AND MACY haha ;) i love yall!!!
BOO

Benton, KY

#8 Mar 24, 2010
none of them ew
dude

Hanson, KY

#9 Mar 24, 2010
morgan and brittany l
lol

Benton, KY

#10 Mar 24, 2010
MACY ALL DA WAY
macy forester

Mayfield, KY

#11 Mar 25, 2010
this is stupid. in my opinion we all cute! NO JUDGES K BYE
Macy Forester

Benton, KY

#12 Mar 25, 2010
Allie and morgan pretty sexy :-) lol. my besties got my VOTE!
lol

Brownsville, TN

#13 Mar 25, 2010
stupidity should hurt wrote:
I think it's funny that when people make polls like these that they never list a 'none of the above' option. Are you scared the truth might shatter someone's little world?
totally agree.. they are all orange hoes.. in my opinion.. they chose the ugliest girls at mhs. its sad how they have to put up a poll and have ppl vote 4 them.. i mean how more pathetic can you get. lol NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!
dumbass

Mayfield, KY

#14 Mar 26, 2010
macy forester wrote:
this is stupid. in my opinion we all cute! NO JUDGES K BYE
Macy, your the one tht put it on here?!?
Allie

United States

#15 Mar 26, 2010
I have nothing to do with this poll I just saw it. Whoever made this, it is stupid plz delete it I dont wana even be on this website!
r u serious

Brownsville, TN

#16 Mar 27, 2010
all you hoes need to get a life,.. your not hot,, just nasty and gets with every guy. ever wonder y guys rele want you?? just give it a lil thought.. hahaha
Allie

Mayfield, KY

#17 Mar 27, 2010
Idk who u r but whoever wants to tlk stuff about ppl should at least b brave enough to put their name on here. N no one commenting on this actually knows anyones business, especially mine. So think before u call me or anyone on here a hoe
Allie

Mayfield, KY

#18 Mar 27, 2010
N if wer "not hot" then maybe people like us for who we are. Which u hav no idea who I rly am evidently. Girls on this poll, y dnt u make these guys show u some respect. U dnt need to b "sexy". N idc bout how ppl think I look, so will someone DELETE THIS POLL!!
agree

Brownsville, TN

#19 Mar 27, 2010
Allie wrote:
N if wer "not hot" then maybe people like us for who we are. Which u hav no idea who I rly am evidently. Girls on this poll, y dnt u make these guys show u some respect. U dnt need to b "sexy". N idc bout how ppl think I look, so will someone DELETE THIS POLL!!
i agree with you allie :)
kristin

United States

#20 Mar 27, 2010
personally i know allie and i can assure you that she isnt a hoe. people who think she is needs a life because you obviously didnt know her that well to begin with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley renee sandifer 43 min Catherine2011 2
Who hires felons? 1 hr Follow the Money 11
Who are the good doctors and bad doctors in May... (Sep '11) 2 hr The Tall Cool One 37
Nicole unger 9 hr Murrayman 31
Ashley Renee saidifer 11 hr Murrayman 4
Zito Media (Oct '12) 22 hr Truth 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon johnnyboy 633

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages