Next Last
:))))))

Herndon, VA

#1 Nov 1, 2011
GCHS FOOT BAll TEAM
Kylen

Murray, KY

#2 Nov 1, 2011
Get's special treatment from the teachers and principle. Since sports is all RB cares about.
bob

Mayfield, KY

#3 Nov 1, 2011
thats right
gc

Owensboro, KY

#4 Nov 1, 2011
If we got special treatment, I wouldn't have asd every Thursday.
gym rat

Mayfield, KY

#6 Nov 1, 2011
gc wrote:
If we got special treatment, I wouldn't have asd every Thursday.
if you do what you are supposed to do or act the way you know how to you wouldn't have ASD either. Being part of a Graves county team should be an honor so act like it.
gc

Owensboro, KY

#7 Nov 1, 2011
Excuse me, this Kylen dumbass told me we get special treatment and I was addressing that issue. The asd's I've received are not right. I am not a bad kid. Therefore you can shut your mouth gym rat.
ginny

United States

#8 Nov 1, 2011
Kylen wrote:
Get's special treatment from the teachers and principle. Since sports is all RB cares about.
Kylen, would you like some cheese and crackers with ur whine?? What's wrong, u didn't make the team so you have to post BS lies! Poor baby!
LOL

Port Orange, FL

#9 Nov 2, 2011
And this right here is a fine example of why graves co gets nowhere in football anymore bahahaha!!!!!!
SuckMe

United States

#10 Nov 2, 2011
LOL wrote:
And this right here is a fine example of why graves co gets nowhere in football anymore bahahaha!!!!!!
Jealous much???
truth hertz

Paducah, KY

#11 Nov 2, 2011
Kalamazoo, you are absolutely infatuated with the word "suck" it appears.

Suck much???
Femanon

Mayfield, KY

#12 Nov 3, 2011
@Kylen
lolol I love you Kylen.
/trolololol
Thank you for saying what we were all thinking.
/cough not like the band needs new tuxes or the piano needs new pianos or anything /cough
Femanon

Mayfield, KY

#13 Nov 3, 2011
lol the choir needs new pianos not the piano.. wow.
MrAnenEMouse

Mayfield, KY

#14 Nov 4, 2011
Kylen is Right. RB is a Jackass, and I have never had Conflict with him either. He really does just care about the athletic teams. Dobson has no clue and just takes orders from RB. Neither one really cares about the arts or the math, science, engineering, or anything that isn't athletics or sports.
Fuck the World.
Arts student

Schaumburg, IL

#15 Nov 4, 2011
Thats a lie. RB does care about the arts. He goes to all the arts events. He drove out to bowling green to watch the band perform at state semi-finals
:))))))

United States

#16 Nov 5, 2011
I get treatment I'm passing Spanish I have not past a test in it I got a 94
amigo

Utica, KY

#17 Nov 5, 2011
[QUOTE who=":))))))"]I get treatment I'm passing Spanish I have not past a test in it I got a 94[/QUOTE]
Are you the one sleeping with the teacher?
ya_ya_ya78

Murray, KY

#18 Nov 5, 2011
well since my friend didn't flirt back he is failing Spanish. took the last test made a 90 something he went to his student portal and the bitch put a 0 down. now the bitch is not there and he is failing her class, and im sure Mr. Worthless May's will do anything about this 0.
Harbs

United States

#19 Nov 6, 2011
I have a child in Graves County High is a transfer from Mayfield High do to living in the county.Graves County teachers do not care about their students.They run that place like a prison.I am going to take my child out of that sorry excuse of a school.The way the school is run needs to be checked into,lots of funnt business going on there.
Harbs

United States

#20 Nov 6, 2011
funny my bad
Dntpushme

Mayfield, KY

#21 Nov 6, 2011
Harbs wrote:
I have a child in Graves County High is a transfer from Mayfield High do to living in the county.Graves County teachers do not care about their students.They run that place like a prison.I am going to take my child out of that sorry excuse of a school.The way the school is run needs to be checked into,lots of funnt business going on there.
Agreed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
happiness 4 min just sayimg 5
MVP ( Candle Factory) is this a good place to ... (Apr '13) 43 min Tee 74
Shut down Nikki browns live 48 min Tayboo 6
Nikki Mitchell 1 hr Dreadhead 4
What is wrong with Mayfield? 4 hr wondering 86
nicole burnett (Jun '11) 5 hr Yup 11
Wow 6 hr mc 9

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance