ccc1

United States

#22 Sep 21, 2011
I bet y'all didn't know he had a baby boy die when he lived in bardwell.ky him and his wife said the baby just died in its sleep but I don't think so I know how that trashy s.o.b is I hope he's dies a painfully death.and I told the law but well u know they didn't do shit
My Opinion

Owensboro, KY

#23 Sep 21, 2011
Bubba Hendley run his course. He is nobody in Mayfield anymore. He zhit on everyone there so he is on the outs.
yeah

Benton, KY

#24 Sep 21, 2011
hmhmhm wrote:
<quoted text>
Dry stunned? They are off/on, off/on, etc I heard from some ppl that he beat the shit out of her kids, her, and used a taser on a house full of people, there are too many offenses he reportedly has committed that if true & the police knew about, he'd deserve alot of jail time. Underage alcohol/drug use, theft, etc. Getting proof will be the hard part, hear say won't hold up in court. But Graves is a small community, to be such a large county, maybe if KSP & GC police really investigate justice can be done. ALOT of people wonder why he is allowed to walk the streets when some are jailed for alot less?!?
Dry stunned is the same as tased. The little girl had burn marks from it, so the girl wasn't allowed over there anymore, so the mother had her move out and move in with her grandparents. And there has been countless times he has abused his girfriends and broke bones.
wow

Madisonville, KY

#25 Sep 21, 2011
hmhmhm wrote:
<quoted text>
Dry stunned? They are off/on, off/on, etc I heard from some ppl that he beat the shit out of her kids, her, and used a taser on a house full of people, there are too many offenses he reportedly has committed that if true & the police knew about, he'd deserve alot of jail time. Underage alcohol/drug use, theft, etc. Getting proof will be the hard part, hear say won't hold up in court. But Graves is a small community, to be such a large county, maybe if KSP & GC police really investigate justice can be done. ALOT of people wonder why he is allowed to walk the streets when some are jailed for alot less?!?
Hey moron, "alot" is not a word.
wow

Madisonville, KY

#26 Sep 21, 2011
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Dry stunned is the same as tased. The little girl had burn marks from it, so the girl wasn't allowed over there anymore, so the mother had her move out and move in with her grandparents. And there has been countless times he has abused his girfriends and broke bones.
It's not dry stunned, it's drive stunned.
hmhmhm

Mayfield, KY

#27 Sep 21, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Hey moron, "alot" is not a word.
ooops I failed to leave a space! Soooo sorry, NOT!!
hmhmhm

Mayfield, KY

#28 Sep 21, 2011
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Dry stunned is the same as tased. The little girl had burn marks from it, so the girl wasn't allowed over there anymore, so the mother had her move out and move in with her grandparents. And there has been countless times he has abused his girfriends and broke bones.
Yeah, there is a court order saying that he's not allowed to be around child, BUT he's already been in trouble for that also. It's like he just keeps pushing the boundries just to prove he can get away with whatever he chooses.
My Opinion

Owensboro, KY

#29 Sep 22, 2011
He is still a piece of sh*t that needs the holy crap kicked outta his ugly skank ass. Hope he gets it while in jail right up his ass.
yuck

Murray, KY

#30 Sep 22, 2011
It figures that he is good buddies with Joe Garrigus they are just two peas in a pod....
LOL

Mayfield, KY

#31 Sep 22, 2011
2smart2fall4 wrote:
I AGREE!!!! I will NEVER understand why women flock out to his place?!?! He is NASTY!! MEAN!!! UGLY!!! ABUSIVE!! His ex-wife is soooo devoted to him she will take any morsel of attention he will give her! He thinks just b/c he had that surgery that he's God's gift to women! BUT, his left over flab makes him look like a shar pei(?)dog! He's a user & will abuse ANYONE to his advantage!! IMO, he needs to be tied to a tree & beat like he has beat women, children, animals, etc.
He has police at his place more than a doughnut shop! He has been arrested more in the past 8 monthes than anyone else in Graves Co. but yet he keeps getting out & doing the same stuff over & over!! WTF?!?! He's worst than a case of herpes!! Wonder why he can get off for all he does & others wind up in jail for ALOT LESS?!
I will agree to most of this that you have posted but the facts about being in jail he has a record but he makes bond is why he is always getting out of jail.I know the reason why he serves no time in jail is its all diffrent charges.
badgirl

Mayfield, KY

#32 Sep 22, 2011
ccc1 wrote:
I bet y'all didn't know he had a baby boy die when he lived in bardwell.ky him and his wife said the baby just died in its sleep but I don't think so I know how that trashy s.o.b is I hope he's dies a painfully death.and I told the law but well u know they didn't do shit
I just would like to say to you before you post about someones dead baby maybe you should know the truth.No matter how he has treated his women and so on he did not do anything to his child I know for a fact...So please leave this alone.
county girl

Mayfield, KY

#33 Sep 22, 2011
I myself have known Robert for years and yes he has been in trouble alot and has abused his women and so on but I just dont see that this shit he is charged with will stick due to the fact of whom it is this is the 3rd time she has said rape and was drugged by a drink.I am a female and he has never treated me mean or been rude or anything to me and no I have not dated him or anything but he has done alot of shit to others just wanted to try and let some of you know about the women who has stated this happend to her.
My Opinion

Owensboro, KY

#34 Sep 23, 2011
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>I will agree to most of this that you have posted but the facts about being in jail he has a record but he makes bond is why he is always getting out of jail.I know the reason why he serves no time in jail is its all diffrent charges.
Well enlighten us on the reason? if you do really know or you just want people to think you do.
My Opinion

Owensboro, KY

#35 Sep 23, 2011
county girl wrote:
I myself have known Robert for years and yes he has been in trouble alot and has abused his women and so on but I just dont see that this shit he is charged with will stick due to the fact of whom it is this is the 3rd time she has said rape and was drugged by a drink.I am a female and he has never treated me mean or been rude or anything to me and no I have not dated him or anything but he has done alot of shit to others just wanted to try and let some of you know about the women who has stated this happend to her.
could care less if this is the third time, he is still a nasty POS that will get what's coming to him. You don't do what he has done and not get it sooner or later. If he is so innocent why is he still in jail on at such a high bond? I hope he does get out, so he can rape an abuse you. Then well see how much you think of this piece of garbage.
badgirl

Mayfield, KY

#36 Sep 27, 2011
My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>could care less if this is the third time, he is still a nasty POS that will get what's coming to him. You don't do what he has done and not get it sooner or later. If he is so innocent why is he still in jail on at such a high bond? I hope he does get out, so he can rape an abuse you. Then well see how much you think of this piece of garbage.
I can see that people like you there is no talking. Because you only want to see someone for what they have done in the past,he has never been charged for rape ever,his other charges he has some are bad I will agree on that. So you are saying that you hope he rapes and abuses me well that want ever happen sorry you want get your wish.Could you be the that is saying this about him I mean you know about his bond and all just asking?
billy bob jim daddy frank

Murray, KY

#37 Sep 27, 2011
hitler is better then this guy. atleast he didnt let his victims suffer humiliation like this
miss behavin

Mayfield, KY

#38 Sep 28, 2011
ANY man who will abuse a woman and child deserves to be strung up...along with the next woman who defends him.
yeah

Mayfield, KY

#39 Sep 28, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>It's not dry stunned, it's drive stunned.

Actually, it is dry stunned. I have a very close family member who is a police officer. Look it up if you want. You may call it "drive stunned".
yeah

Mayfield, KY

#40 Sep 28, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>It's not dry stunned, it's drive stunned.
It can be called that too, but most people don't use it. Police officers call it dry stunned.
Sarge

Murray, KY

#41 Sep 28, 2011
It's all about who you know in Graves County whether or not you get prosecuted for a crime or not. Hell I've known Chicken Man for several years and he has always been a giant piece of crap. As some of you here have said he treats his women like animals and abuses his animals as well. As for the underage drinking and rape of the young lady, I'm not suprised. Chicken Man will do anything that he thinks he can get away with. I don't know who he knows in law enforcement or who he has pull with but I assure you he has pull somewhere or he would have been sent to prison by now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fwb 12 min Go figure 4
tara aikens 15 min callithowisee 4
How's your Somalian friends doing 6 hr infidel 3
jailers harassing inmates 8 hr drunken man 25
jacob carder 9 hr Devoe 5
dr. tanya woods 10 hr chief 5
Macondia street arrest 11 hr concerned for all 1
Mayfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]