people that work at the courthouse

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

wtf

Sharon Grove, KY

#1 Jul 7, 2011
people that work at the courthouse shouldnt be taking up for drug dealers! like daniel copeland
HonestAbe

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jul 7, 2011
wtf wrote:
people that work at the courthouse shouldnt be taking up for drug dealers! like daniel copeland
This begs the question of who are you talking about and what do you mean by taking up for him?
wtf

Sharon Grove, KY

#3 Jul 7, 2011
there was a thread on here about daniel copeland and a person got on there and posted thier name as (just a friend) and said they work at the courthouse and that they know daniel isnt a snitch.
but is everybody wanted they could start naming names of people that was. and that daniel is this great guy. the very idea of a person who works for our courthouse taking up for a drug dealer and i dont say things like that lightly but it is what it is ! i want whoever it is that works in the courhouse to put thier name on here if they stand behind him so much.
stupid

United States

#4 Jul 7, 2011
I would believe it. I have had my address changed by someone that works there on 3 different occasions back to an old address (my assumption is to elude me during a divorce process). Having an administrative background and documenting everyone I had talked to when I called, I had in a notebook the date, time and person's name I spoke with when I would have to correct my address. Needless to say, later down the line (after they tried to call CPS on me twice--which was bogus and thrown out), a background report that was pertinent to a determination in a custody hearing just magically never appeared, Graves county waited an additional 2 weeks for the paperwork (that was in my favor, I have copies of it) and decided against me due to never receiving it. I went to the direct person that sent the report, as well as her supervisor and did get delivery confirmation it went there. Crooked little town you got there.
true

Sharon Grove, KY

#5 Jul 7, 2011
stupid wrote:
I would believe it. I have had my address changed by someone that works there on 3 different occasions back to an old address (my assumption is to elude me during a divorce process). Having an administrative background and documenting everyone I had talked to when I called, I had in a notebook the date, time and person's name I spoke with when I would have to correct my address. Needless to say, later down the line (after they tried to call CPS on me twice--which was bogus and thrown out), a background report that was pertinent to a determination in a custody hearing just magically never appeared, Graves county waited an additional 2 weeks for the paperwork (that was in my favor, I have copies of it) and decided against me due to never receiving it. I went to the direct person that sent the report, as well as her supervisor and did get delivery confirmation it went there. Crooked little town you got there.
i know it sucks to it wasnt always like this or maybe i should say this bad!
please

Mayfield, KY

#6 Jul 25, 2011
Why do you got to start trying to bash daniel for what has he done t you not shit dam so he has a friend that works at the courthouse are you jelouse
Just a nobody

Calhoun, KY

#7 Aug 5, 2011
I had to go to courthouse to pay a speeding ticket a few mths back, and could NOT believe what I heard as I stood in line behind about 20 people paying fines! You guys have NO class! You have the worst manners, language, and attitudes! Those behind the windows HAVE to stand there and just take it! When was the last time ANY of you just stood there and allowed someone to cuss you and not say a word back? And here's a tip for ya too, TAKE A BATH! Seriously, I felt I needed one just by standing nxt to you! Have you smelled yourselves lately? Before I left there, I gave the workers a smile and told them to try and have a good day. But I wonder how they do w the mess and smells they deal with. I'm going to make it a POINT to SMILE and go the much needed extra mile, and BE NICE to ALL who wk with the public! That means at Walmart, McDonald's, Dollar Genaral, etc. Come on, jjump on the band wagon w me! Wonder what a difference it'll make? I'm willing to try it and see! By the way, I have extra soap if anyone needs it!
Al BUNDY

Mayfield, KY

#8 Aug 5, 2011
Just no body..Mannnnn..get the hell outta here wit that weak ass shit...them bitches get paid ..double what ya probaly making..how do I know..??used to tag one of them trick ass bitches moms back wen.....so while ya out smelling down the person next to u...why dont ya go ahead and find realistic values ..ya blind ass hell..
itsallgood

Oswego, IL

#9 Aug 5, 2011
their all rude and think their better than everyone and im pretty sure the women who work behind that glass dont make shit and they shouldnt!
Al BUNDY

Mayfield, KY

#10 Aug 5, 2011
Sighs...read whAt I put above knuckle head!!!the woman..not stating names...was making 12..well that was 3 years age...and she still works there...so who knows what she be making now!!!!!!corm on now..quit being so ignorant...they got to have money to wear and have the accessibilities that they be driving and say so on certain issues..bot going into details..
itsallgood

Monee, IL

#11 Aug 5, 2011
Uh..aint no telling who their $ucking or what debt their in nd they all aren't making 12 and anything less than 20 is petty, dont you think? LOL
soul whisper

Mayfield, KY

#12 Aug 5, 2011
Dunno lol..all i know is my lawer who happens to be buck himself..seems to always be smiling when it comes to court time!!!!gotta be getting head on recess!!!they took his license back in the day ....now he got like what I've seen ...at least 3 different hotties taking him to work!!v. 2 being there in the office.
itsallgood

United States

#13 Aug 6, 2011
Lol..doesnt surprise me..them people are as corrupt as the rest of us..lol
whateve

Addison, IL

#14 Aug 6, 2011
They are rude . I waited in line 30 mins and listened to them gossip before 1 of them decided to see what I wanted. If I did that at work I'd be fired.
tooHOTout

Owensboro, KY

#15 Aug 7, 2011
Al BUNDY wrote:
Just no body..Mannnnn..get the hell outta here wit that weak ass shit...them bitches get paid ..double what ya probaly making..how do I know..??used to tag one of them trick ass bitches moms back wen.....so while ya out smelling down the person next to u...why dont ya go ahead and find realistic values ..ya blind ass hell..
Dude take your ebonics african ghetto talk somewhere else. You sound like an idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitch in Mayfield !!! 1 hr Wondering 17
News Authorities: Investigation leads to arrest of 4... 4 hr dudley do right 7
Justice for Jessica Currin 5 hr Ram rod 10
Mayfield police department 5 hr Willyb 13
Marty big jokeJames 6 hr my2cents 3
Justice for Jessica 16 hr Too Me Im Back 16
Good Gynecologist (Aug '13) 18 hr upset 9
More from around the web

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE