Getting high, stealing. Normal stuff for him
heaven

Cadiz, KY

#3 Apr 16, 2013
you forgot beating on women and pretending to be black
I Want my money

Burlington, KY

#4 Sep 7, 2013
Does he even live in Mayfield now. Several people are looking for him.
What up

Mayfield, KY

#5 Sep 7, 2013
Heard he's hiding in paducah
I Want my money

Louisville, KY

#6 Sep 8, 2013
And the skank he is living with also Holly somebody? Heard she sleeps with anything.
isee

Madisonville, KY

#7 Sep 8, 2013
I Want my money wrote:
And the skank he is living with also Holly somebody? Heard she sleeps with anything.
did you hear also how her skin hangs.........ewe.....
friend

Chicago, IL

#8 Sep 9, 2013
Wow, you people need to grow up! Who cares what he is doing, his name isn't a cock, so keep it out of your mouth! Im sure none of you all are perfect. I saw greg saturday he is doing good, iv never had a issue with him. And he isn't hiding out, and his not in Paducah. Dummies! Shows how much you all know!
Anonymous

United States

#9 Sep 9, 2013
So I hear he is getting ready to go to jail
pad

Eddyville, KY

#10 Sep 9, 2013
Summer11 wrote:
So I hear he is getting ready to go to jail
No way!! He got out of all that shit Jason told me....
Anonymous

United States

#11 Sep 9, 2013
Nope that girl of his didn't show up for court ant thy lookin for them two. She and him going to jail long time.
trouble

Louisville, KY

#12 Sep 10, 2013
i know several people looking for him.
rat

Wingo, KY

#13 Sep 10, 2013
I just learned the Greg has been making trips back to mayfield to rat on his buddies just so he can stay out if jail. MPD has a stack of charges on him. Bout time for someone to turn him in and claim the Golden egg
hummmm

Greenville, KY

#14 Sep 11, 2013
rat wrote:
I just learned the Greg has been making trips back to mayfield to rat on his buddies just so he can stay out if jail. MPD has a stack of charges on him. Bout time for someone to turn him in and claim the Golden egg
DUH!!!!!!!! been saying that since January!!!!!! DUH!!! you dumb country idiots!!!
wtf

Princeton, KY

#15 Sep 12, 2013
Last year I remember him being with a rather old chic-looked like her face was leather and neck was real wrinkly...she seemed nice but was clueless-it was obvious he was using her.so sad how desperate women can be!!!! He bragged about being with her daughter, and her being with his father......
hmmmm

Greenwood, IN

#16 Sep 12, 2013
Wander what happened to the thread about Holly Ann Wilson? Apparently it hit a raw nerve.
Hello

Mayfield, KY

#17 Sep 13, 2013
Heard that he is staying in Paducah with that Holly chic and they are staying with different people in, hidin out from the cops. Heard the cops are looking for both of them and that she didn't show for her court date the other day.
hmmmm

Frankfort, KY

#18 Sep 13, 2013
So someone put on here where they are at. Everyone knows the Police watches these forums.
friend

Franklin, IN

#19 Sep 15, 2013
Hello wrote:
Heard that he is staying in Paducah with that Holly chic and they are staying with different people in, hidin out from the cops. Heard the cops are looking for both of them and that she didn't show for her court date the other day.
Shows how much people know and talk crap. No his not in ptown.. Where he is at, he most defiantly isn't hiding out!
duhhh

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Sep 16, 2013
He gets a crazy check and is proud of it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Wisdom 7,102
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Commietator 155,342
Tarzan 1 hr Sam 2
Jonathon Stinson election sign 2 hr Truth 12
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Big Stevie 81,660
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Big Stevie 16,184
need tight a $$ 2 hr the rock 8

Mayfield Jobs

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mayfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mayfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]