Graves County Schools
Curious

Kirksey, KY

#1 Jul 14, 2012
Do we have a new food service director????? I heard that we did does anyone know if we do and if so who it may be??????? I sure hope this is true the last 2 have been awful.
not sure

United States

#2 Jul 14, 2012
Curious wrote:
Do we have a new food service director????? I heard that we did does anyone know if we do and if so who it may be??????? I sure hope this is true the last 2 have been awful.
They have got a new one not sure why or who the new one is
in the know!

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 14, 2012
You have a new food director because Leah Mills left to go to Mayfield for the same job. Everyone I know that has quit Graves to work at Mayfield (myself included) has said they do the same job and half the work for more pay than they were at Graves. Graves was putting twice the work load on its employees and still no raises. Unless they change a lot of management and the way that school system is being run, Graves is a sinking ship at the smart ones are the ones jumping off as quick as they can.
Curious

Kirksey, KY

#4 Jul 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="in the know!"]You have a new food director because Leah Mills left to go to Mayfield for the same job. Everyone I know that has quit Graves to work at Mayfield (myself included) has said they do the same job and half the work for more pay than they were at Graves. Graves was putting twice the work load on its employees and still no raises. Unless they change a lot of management and the way that school system is being run, Graves is a sinking ship at the smart ones are the ones jumping off as quick as they can.[/QUOTE]

Knew that was coming look who is in charge an thats as far as I'm going.
ive done that

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2012
I heard she was let go. I did her.? Just sayin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty campaign 1 hr Momma 4
Yellow bikini top..hickory 1 hr JoeDirt 5
Robert Kirby 3 hr Hammer 7
Galatians 6: 7-8 6 hr Fact 2
Women that have more than one baby daddy in May... 9 hr Jemima 8
Willett is a wannabe Jax 9 hr Billy 9
Christine Louise sitchanoff 14 hr Youdontsay 4

Mayfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages