best pu**y in mayfield??
Stevo

Calhoun, KY

#23 Dec 31, 2010
worst i ever had was wonderful
biker chik

United States

#24 Dec 31, 2010
I don't know about ya'll but I have the best puppy in Mayfield...However, there are always puppies up for adoption at the animal shelter.

Save an animal by adopting today...and remember as Bob Barker always said...please have your pet spayed or neutered.
jamie thurston

Perry, FL

#25 Dec 31, 2010
catwoman should close her legs we smell her bad breath!!
pissed

Mayfield, KY

#26 Jan 1, 2011
echolalala wrote:
<quoted text>
bahahaha! perfect. pastel pink or pyrotechnic pink?
not sure .... did u see jamie thurstons post i think putty smells great
maybe catwoman should check to see if her putty is cracked and has gotten mildewed that could be the cause of the odor
Guys who Cannot Get Laid

Owensboro, KY

#27 Jan 1, 2011
Cute!
lowes chic wrote:
<quoted text>Haha...good one! Btw...the putty is on aisle 2!
deadmau5

Topeka, KS

#28 Jan 1, 2011
Michelle Wedley she is wet nd tyttt!
yawn

Benton, KY

#29 Jan 1, 2011
This site makes it more and more evident every day that the price of a computer just keeps getting lower...
Curious

Mayfield, KY

#30 Jan 1, 2011
yawn wrote:
This site makes it more and more evident every day that the price of a computer just keeps getting lower...
Funny as hell. But as individuals like Linsay Lohan and Paris Hilton deomstrate, there is not always a direct causal connection between wealth, intelligence, and "class."
BLESSED

Trenton, TN

#31 Jan 2, 2011
echolalala wrote:
<quoted text>
if u don't get it, i can't xplain it. sry bout ur luck.
this clear enuf 4 u? cuz i dkn ne way to make it dumber.
HELLO DUMB a** I knew what ur talking bout an there is only 2 girls old enuff to even give putty out in Lowes an I know u aint talking bout them so go get a degree like me b4 u try to talk

Since: May 10

Murray, KY

#32 Jan 2, 2011
BLESSED wrote:
<quoted text>
HELLO DUMB a** I knew what ur talking bout an there is only 2 girls old enuff to even give putty out in Lowes an I know u aint talking bout them so go get a degree like me b4 u try to talk
putty, you f*cking tool. PUTTY!
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/put...

it's a pun, you lackwit, backwoods f*cktard. a play on words? a joke where grownups were ignoring the original poster to keep it from being too serious? here's some more help for you.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pun

and you're calling me dumbass? i've got two degrees which means i'm smart enough to play a word game. again, sorry about your luck. that degree isn't helping you here now, is it?

everybody else got it but you. check yourself before you try to correct me next time.
pissed

Mayfield, KY

#33 Jan 2, 2011
echolalala wrote:
<quoted text>
it's a pun, you lackwit, backwoods f*cktard. a play on words? a joke where grownups were ignoring the original poster to keep it from being too serious? here's some more help for you.
and you're calling me dumbass? i've got two degrees which means i'm smart enough to play a word game. again, sorry about your luck. that degree isn't helping you here now, is it?
everybody else got it but you. check yourself before you try to correct me next time.
i agree totally its all just fun and a way to pass some time shes probably just mad because her putty is old and dried up
biker chik

United States

#34 Jan 3, 2011
BLESSED wrote:
<quoted text>
May I inquire as to the place you purchased your degree from. You see, I thought about applying for federal funding into researching the statistics of those who claim/purchased a degree versus those who actually earned one at a respectable and accredited university with a reputation for standards. I highly suspect that quite a few people in this area claim to have a degree, but in actuality only purchased a worthless piece of paper. Sadly, I also suspect that quite a few business owners do not know the difference between a "diploma" from unaccredited schools and a degree from a real university such as Murray State. Of course, I also suspect that K-Mart and Wal-Mart have been selling "degrees" in their stores for quite some time now. So, be honest...was it K-Mart's blue light special or Wal-Mart's Rollback prices that suckered you in?
Illegal Alien

Rockville, MD

#35 Jan 3, 2011
lookingood wrote:
any guys out there got a ex girl friend that gots some of that good good let this brother no!
The answer is easy, you are the best Puss in town!
XXX

Sturgis, KY

#36 Jan 3, 2011
Mine!
heehhehehehe

Melber, KY

#37 Jan 9, 2011
echolalala wrote:
<quoted text>
Ding, ding!
WINNER!
won cent

Mayfield, KY

#38 Jan 9, 2011
I b liken pulpy juice
playa

United States

#39 Jan 9, 2011
Amanda Mcreynolds, jessica tucker, latressa lamb, heather coon, stephanie reeves, just to name a few of the fire crotchs
wow

Gallatin, TN

#40 Jan 9, 2011
playa wrote:
Amanda Mcreynolds, jessica tucker, latressa lamb, heather coon, stephanie reeves, just to name a few of the fire crotchs
how do these people belong in the same category? Playa you seem a little miserable...what is your obsession with Latressa Lamb today this is your second forum you are on about her.
playa

United States

#41 Jan 10, 2011
Because the name of this thread is "best pu88y in mayfield" I didn't say anything bad about them, I said they all got that good stuff!
Hmmm

Paducah, KY

#42 Jan 10, 2011
playa wrote:
Because the name of this thread is "best pu88y in mayfield" I didn't say anything bad about them, I said they all got that good stuff!
Fire crotch is a compliment?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wesley baldwin 20 min Jackie 58
Round #1: Trump/Clinton Tonight 8PM... be there! 5 hr The Devil 10
$300 reward lost Husky . Gray / White. Lowes Area 5 hr Sad4u 9
reward: lost red lab with gray head - wingo 5 hr Sad4u 2
Clown Sighting Yesterday 21 hr Steiger 4
Is There a Dummer Woman in Mayfield than Ashley... 22 hr Ms Boom 10
Some say divorce is sin. Remarriage is adultery... Mon Brian Griffin 102

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance