What happened to Nathan Patterson

What happened to Nathan Patterson

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

Jessie

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2010
What ever happened to Nate the "pitbull" Patterson? The guy that fought a couple times?
revolted

Richmond, KY

#2 Feb 8, 2010
he still lives in mayfield i dont think he fights though...left his wife....i do know that much
U already know me fool

New Concord, KY

#3 Feb 9, 2010
WTF!?? Seriously! Nathan "black tooth" Patterson?? Ima tell u right now he's nothin but a shit talkin pussy. My exboyfriend tried and tried to get him to meet up and he punked out on the damn phone! He ran to his daddy and called the cops bc he was scared to go home! Who does that! Haha And for the record.. His wife LEFT him bc he's nothin but a dead beat pos. He cant hold a job, he has NO money and a black ass tooth! god damn that tooth!! He talks a game that he isnt capable of walkin... His house got raded by rent-a-center bc he owes EVERYBODY money. He dated his nephews mother!! Uncle daddy??? WTF!?? He calls himself the "pitbull" The boy wouldnt even be concidered a fuckin yorkie.
way too much info

Mayfield, KY

#5 Feb 9, 2010
U already know me fool wrote:
WTF!?? Seriously! Nathan "black tooth" Patterson?? Ima tell u right now he's nothin but a shit talkin pussy. My exboyfriend tried and tried to get him to meet up and he punked out on the damn phone! He ran to his daddy and called the cops bc he was scared to go home! Who does that! Haha And for the record.. His wife LEFT him bc he's nothin but a dead beat pos. He cant hold a job, he has NO money and a black ass tooth! god damn that tooth!! He talks a game that he isnt capable of walkin... His house got raded by rent-a-center bc he owes EVERYBODY money. He dated his nephews mother!! Uncle daddy??? WTF!?? He calls himself the "pitbull" The boy wouldnt even be concidered a fuckin yorkie.
I don't click on alot of these posts. Wish I never read this one. Go wash your mouth out with soap, that was ugly language.
revolted

Richmond, KY

#6 Feb 10, 2010
wow...that was harsh. I have known nathan a long time, but i dont bring peoples dirty laundry out on the table...
tell it

Port Orange, FL

#7 Feb 10, 2010
plain and simple nate is a joke and always will be! jus here as a woman warning the rest of the women around that might be blind enough to actually talk to this guy and not walk away when he opened his mouth. White boy that wants to be a thug? really, get a grip.
rude_itch

Mayfield, KY

#8 Feb 26, 2010
umm really that was so rude jus laying his shit out like that he is a straight dude and ive known him for a long time yea maybe it was wrong to be uncle daddy, but somebody had to step up. that is so rude u really need a life.
Nathan Patterson

Murray, KY

#9 Mar 3, 2010
Ha ha ha LMFAO! damn its hilarious what people talk about u when ur backs turned! Nobodys ever said shit like that to my face lol. Wow!!! Really?I think i have a pretty good idea who this is and when i see u,, this yorkies gunna paint ur blue truck red with ur gd face bitch! n u know who u r. 4 the woman,, i was married for 8 yrs so i must be doing something right! CageFighting still for those who's wondering. Trainig now 4 a huge fight n april vs the Sandman! Ya'll come out n see me n ill let you b tha judge on if im tha pitbull or a yorkie? Peace! Gota Love those Haters! TheY give me fuel to my Fire!
your dad

Richmond, KY

#10 Mar 17, 2010
these people dont know alot,hav to pray for them.
Hello

Gallatin, TN

#11 Mar 17, 2010
U already know me fool wrote:
Completely unnecessary. Somewhat has a lot of bitterness.
Hello

Gallatin, TN

#12 Mar 17, 2010
Sorry. SOMEONE has a lot of bitterness.
nasty

Mayfield, KY

#15 Mar 25, 2011
Just like his sister, and the rest of his family!! NASTY
wondering

United States

#16 Oct 20, 2011
He still married to Katie?
laughing

Mayfield, KY

#17 Oct 30, 2011
nasty wrote:
Just like his sister, and the rest of his family!! NASTY
say it to them!!!
laughing

Mayfield, KY

#18 Oct 30, 2011
wondering wrote:
He still married to Katie?
hes happily married to an absolutely beautiful women now...katies a has been bitch didnt know what she had
HELLO

Mayfield, KY

#19 Oct 31, 2011
You must be the new wife... and its woman not women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If being wet is so bad, why don't the towns tha... 3 hr Wondering 24
Urgent! Urgent! Lets get rid of these bible thu... 4 hr Stewie Griffin 62
Pilgrims 5 hr willy 11
unsolved murders in Graves/Mayfield (Jun '12) 7 hr PsychopathicTruck... 72
BK and Nate 8 hr hii 1
Vote YES June 28th!!! 9 hr Monkey business 57
Hey Shannon Morris 9 hr Payback 10
Mayfield city cops Sun Bill 95
More from around the web

Personal Finance