Recovery Works drug rehab opens in Ma...

Recovery Works drug rehab opens in Mayfield Ky

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Still

Robbinsville, NC

#1 Dec 2, 2013
If you need help you should call them.
PA la femme

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2013
better than jail and cheaper too
peaceful

United States

#3 Dec 9, 2013
I hope that, all of the people, in and out of jail, are gonna take the chance, to learn, the tools, they have to have, to get their addiction or addictions, under control. I believe that use, abuse and addiction classes, that education, is the beginning. I think we aught to start abuse classes in school, learn to see and recognize abuse, in drugs, alcohol, relationships and even food., Then maybe knowledge, would help in abstinence, and compassion, we need this in Graves Co.
Ashburn, VA

#4 Dec 9, 2013
Still wrote:
If you need help you should call them.
Where is this place?
Anne L

Columbus, OH

#7 Dec 17, 2013
I recently checked my friend into a drug rehab place in Utah and it was one of the hardest things I've done! I couldn't believe how much I cried but I'm really glad he's finally getting over his addictions, you know? I think this is a good place for him, too: http://www.thephoenixrc.com/utah-drug-and-alc...
curious

Wingo, KY

#17 May 21, 2014
Where in mayfield and the phone number please
ChW

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Dec 30, 2014
Received Treatment: Dec 2014 The intent of this good but they NEVER, touch on any meaning of help. It is to get you to work on the first step of the 12 step program for recovery but that is not really worked on. They do have many meeting and lessons but that is spit out like clock work with no real issues other than just getting it out there. It appears that that throw the topic out there for you to get but hoping that it sticks, if not than no worries that you did not grasp it. I really see this as a hide out from the real problems that ones has but never helping with the real reason why they are needing this help, then again maybe that is their goal as one will need to come back again for more "help". You can't just look at the stats of if they come back or not as they might have had to go other places for the treatment they missed out here. All I know is that it did not work for my family, in fact it has been worst off since coming here.
Mark

Robbinsville, NC

#22 Dec 31, 2014
I would not send my dog there, It needs tobe investigated . The people that run it have not delt with there own problems in a productive way. We need a solid treatment center but this is not it. The people that opened it have had scandal follow them to any center they have opened.
Mark

Robbinsville, NC

#24 Jan 3, 2015
pinnacle centers operates it
lost

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Jan 30, 2015
It will change you but nit always for the better as I have learned that they don't care about you nor care to help family learn how to be a better support. They do create a social network connection with other with drug and/ or drinking issues, which just helps them pull away from loves ones and towards other addits
love myself

Indianapolis, IN

#26 Jan 30, 2015
lost wrote:
It will change you but not always for the better as I have learned that they don't care about you nor care to help family learn how to be a better support. They do create a social network connection with other with drug and/ or drinking issues, which just helps them pull away from loves ones and towards other addits
When I was there Michael, the tharpist would hook up with me. There is lots sex that goes on in here, as I watched the doors for lookout from RA so we could get some.

Then the guys would have a RA standing over them praying for them as they slept.
I got none

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Jan 30, 2015
I was there in Feb and March I didn't get any but tried. Name someone that put out.
lost

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Jan 30, 2015
I got none wrote:
I was there in Feb and March I didn't get any but tried. Name someone that put out.
Adam, Leo and wife Brittany, and I think Jenny
To go along Brad the RA and Michael the tharpist
numbnuts

Paris, TN

#29 Jan 31, 2015
lost wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a THARPIST?
lost

Trinity, TX

#30 Jan 31, 2015
numbnuts wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a THARPIST?
Therapist
Adam

Indianapolis, IN

#32 Feb 3, 2015
Call me at 573 if you want to learn more
979 if you want
huh

Louisville, KY

#33 Feb 4, 2015
lost wrote:
<quoted text>
are u sayin the therapist and ra had sex?
bill

Paris, TN

#34 Feb 4, 2015
Who is brittany yonts doing now?
petty

Memphis, TN

#35 Feb 4, 2015
hope you kept your crown cause you people actin like baby making stuff up on folks. Probably got kicked out and that why you bad mouthing michael. Move on. Grow up. Shut up. Probably high already.
love myself

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 Feb 4, 2015
petty wrote:
hope you kept your crown cause you people actin like baby making stuff up on folks. Probably got kicked out and that why you bad mouthing michael. Move on. Grow up. Shut up. Probably high already.
Nope finshed my first step there and has been clean for many months but Michael did have a hard time staying hard as he need his pill to get it hard, so had to time our session according.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll All-time best Mayfield Cardinal football player (Sep '08) 3 hr cracker 372
Who is the RC driver who drives the big semi 3 hr Kelly 1
fun black girls in mayfield 5 hr White4Black 5
cracker barrel Mayfield 9 hr whyjustwhy 1
Need help 14 hr helpful 15
Now hiring 14 hr Taco bandit 2
Are their any hot single black men around? 15 hr Classy 48
Jacquilyn crofoot dead Sun Maggie 16

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web