Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
70,081 - 70,100 of 81,560 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Oh, no. Just what we need...another shooting. And right in the middle of the hot gun control topic. I believe that the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

We have three teens missing in Marion County. One may be a runaway, but there still is no aggressive police investigation to find these kids. Anything can happen to them, even if they did run away. We still have a missing woman from the county who may have been murdered, but there is not enough evidence to make an arrest. We also had a young man killed, execution style. The suspected perpetrators are in jail right now. I am shocked and dismayed at what is happening to our little country town.

Since: Dec 12

Bristol, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha. I like your nickname for that singer....what's her name? Beonce is it? A lot of female singers, models get lip injections to get that puffy-lip look. Then when the silicone, or whatever they use, fails, they look mighty weird. Have you ever looked at "Plastic surgery fails" on utube. It's a riot. Serves them right for messing with their God-given beauty.
Girl they had the whole military band play-syncing the national anthem along with her lip-syncing it. I bet that is the first and last tine they will do that, the band that is. Now that there is some talent! Fake fake fake! lol Who were those two singers that got caught doing that, Milli Vanilli?

As a black guy friend of mine said, "Why the h*ll these white girls wanna look like a damn fish!?!" LOL

Bristol, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha. I like your nickname for that singer....what's her name? Beonce is it? A lot of female singers, models get lip injections to get that puffy-lip look. Then when the silicone, or whatever they use, fails, they look mighty weird. Have you ever looked at "Plastic surgery fails" on utube. It's a riot. Serves them right for messing with their God-given beauty.
No I haven't ever seen plastic surgery fails on YouTube. The surgery part freaks me out a little. I can't watch that stuff, gross!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

West KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl they had the whole military band play-syncing the national anthem along with her lip-syncing it. I bet that is the first and last tine they will do that, the band that is. Now that there is some talent! Fake fake fake! lol Who were those two singers that got caught doing that, Milli Vanilli?
As a black guy friend of mine said, "Why the h*ll these white girls wanna look like a damn fish!?!" LOL
Haha...he's got that right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I just read something that is very disturbing. Gov. Cuomo in New York is pushing for late term abortions on demand-- that is abortions after 24 weeks. That is so horrifying. A baby is fully developed at that stage, and can even live outside the womb if a natural miscarriage occurs. What in God's name is society coming to ???? A baby at that stage can hear his mother's voice, suck his thumb, move volitionally. There are only two ways to intentionally abort a fetus at that stage, I believe. That is "salting him out" to induce a spontaneous delivery. That literally burns the baby to death chemically, or they use an instrument to crush the baby's head then amptutate pieces of him in order to get him out of the womb.
Sorry that this is way off-topic, but I wonder how others feel. I just can't get my head around stuff like this.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

On my dear God!! Are you SURE you read that correctly, Lala? I dare not even Google that. It makes my stomach lurch just thinking about it.

We have barely any human morals left as it is. And now they're even going to consider terminating a pregnancy that late?

We're so doomed. It's hopeless. Sometimes I wish the Lord would just hurry up and come to get us.

Bristol, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
I just read something that is very disturbing. Gov. Cuomo in New York is pushing for late term abortions on demand-- that is abortions after 24 weeks....Sorry that this is way off-topic, but I wonder how others feel. I just can't get my head around stuff like this.
Lala, this country has gone to hell in a hand basket. It amazes me just how many babies are aborted every single day in this country, about 3,500/day. We were all horrified at the death of the 20 kids in CT but don't bat an eyelash at the 3,500/day! It makes no sense. And I agree with you, an abortion at 24 wks is beyond wrong! You have to wonder what kind of people can do that - doctor and mother.
http://www.abort73.com/abortion/planned_paren...
Abortion was started/pushed to control the black population but they didn't want black people to know that. Planned Parenthood's founder, Margaret Sanger, a founder who is documented as saying, "We do not want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population."

Bristol, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
On my dear God!! Are you SURE you read that correctly, Lala? I dare not even Google that. It makes my stomach lurch just thinking about it.
We have barely any human morals left as it is. And now they're even going to consider terminating a pregnancy that late?
We're so doomed. It's hopeless. Sometimes I wish the Lord would just hurry up and come to get us.
Nope that was legal during the Clinton Administration. It was called "Partial Birth Abortion." Labor would be induced, the baby delivered all but the head, then a scapel jabbed into the back of the babiy's head to make a hole, then the brain sucked out. I can't think of anything even near that gross/horrific but I think we all need to know the details of these things so MAYBE we will put an end to it.

Bristol, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I agree with you, sometimes I wish the Lord would just come on and get us and leave this place to these kind of godless people. Then he can begin to deal with them. The Lord has got to come soon! How much worse can this world get before He does come!?!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Hope everyone is having a blessed day! Abortion is so controversial, yet effective. I suppose there are times that is the best option, but not in the eyes of God.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing there. Any guy named Alice has got real problems to begin with. Just like that Marilyn Manson, that is one ugly girl.
And here all this time I thought when they said "See Alice", that they were talking about something that would put a little vim and vigor in the old romance department. LOL

Bristol, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Pardon me ladies, who else thinks Prince Harry is a hottie? lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Prince Albert was a hottie when they took him out of that red tobacco can and put him into the smoking pipes. When telephones first came to the backwoods, we kids would call the local Jottem-down stores and ask if they had Prince Albert in the can.

Bristol, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

L
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the beauty of once having property with an outside shop. I just said "whatever" and went out to the shop. Geez, I miss that opportunity to say "whatever". We never had that many discussions, I just went to the shop and she went to shop. LOL
AW I just got another one of those DANG "whatever's" myself!- it made me think of you. LOL Y'all sure do know how to push our buttons sometimes! I sure have met my match. But I love him to death and would be lost without him and I know he loves me too or he wouldn't put up with me. lol I just wish he would learn how to "discuss" in a way that I can win! lol Shhhh...but after the dust settles I usually do win, usually anyway.:) We don't have many discussions either.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

West KY Girl wrote:
Pardon me ladies, who else thinks Prince Harry is a hottie? lol
Adorable ginger

Bristol, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Prince Albert was a hottie when they took him out of that red tobacco can and put him into the smoking pipes. When telephones first came to the backwoods, we kids would call the local Jottem-down stores and ask if they had Prince Albert in the can.
I have heard that one! LOL And also, "Is your refrigerator running?...You better go catch it!" LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
And here all this time I thought when they said "See Alice", that they were talking about something that would put a little vim and vigor in the old romance department. LOL
Me too AW. Learn something everyday from nutty people too. It's usually not correct though. Lol.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

"whatever" is about the same as "talk to the hand" or "Stifle yourself, Edith" LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Yes,it's in the newspaper and on mainstream news. N.Y. times.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Mayfield Forum right now

Search the Mayfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Flint hill bandit 146,763
Cuba school 11 min Who is in charge 16
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 16 min Flint hill bandit 16,125
housing authority of Mayfield 19 min truth 2
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 19 min Flint hill bandit 1,024
Recruiting for the Lady Eagles!! 33 min Do tell 7
Misbehaving Teachers 42 min Agreed 23
Who is the gorgeous woman with the nice jugs, o... 2 hr Westkyguy 8
•••
•••
•••
Mayfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mayfield Jobs

•••