Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,095)

Showing posts 61,881 - 61,900 of81,254
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

I don't think it's Blue trying to immitate us. I drove through Boxtown a while ago, trying to find JD and his old Hippy school bus load of Ho's. That old bus was broke down again. Bluewhiner was out in his garden spot jumping dirt clods with his Tonka trucks. He had a couple of them loaded up. I think he might be going to play Johnny Appleseed again today.
kevin

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Ten out of ten Queers don't seem to mind either, Ten Queers.
Those real hard bitchslaps seem to rattle your brain.
Hmm

Oak Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Kevin as in Kevin cravens?? The gay man who wants everyone to think he's such a great guy?? The man who loves little boys and grown men to service his penis?? YEP!! That's you!!
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Wow, a wonderful fall like day and look who stalks and smells up the bird thread yet another day unatroll and unatroll jr. Is the imposter posing as the pink scooter weenie? lol Love it whoever is doing it. That is funny and truthful. Love Kevin and Sybil troll slams too. hahaha Thinking Sybil is a woman. What dumbasses who supposedly been on the thread all along don't know shit.

How about an earthquake report? yeah

Earthquakes in Alaska 4.6 mag, Washington, California, Nevada, Wyoming, Hawaii,..... and 2 in Missouri (Madrid Fault)

Environment Pollution
Louisiana
The Coast Guard is investigating about 90 reports of oil and chemical releases associated with Hurricane Isaac, including a leak from a closed storage facility in Plaquemines Parish that killed several brown pelicans

Wildfires in Wyoming, Oregon, Nevada, Montana, Idaho, California (and flaming unashack lol)
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Since you are missing the Godvines so much enjoy these about pets. Sorry no new duck videos. lol

Watch How This Clever Cat Uses the Crosswalk

You won't believe what this clever kitten does to cross the street! Animals are so much smarter than most people think they are - how sweet!

http://www.godvine.com/Watch-How-This-Clever-...

Heartwarming Reunion After a Pitbull is Lost for Over a Month

This poor dog was lost for a month, but was then reunited with its owner. This is one heartwarming reunion video that you need to see!

http://www.godvine.com/Heartwarming-Reunion-A...

Dog Becomes Best Friends with a Fish - Hilarious

Dogs and cats may not usually get along - but dogs can catfish can be best friends! This video of a dog and fish bonding is so funny and cute. You have to see it!

http://www.godvine.com/Dog-Becomes-Best-Frien...

Heartwarming Rescue of an Unconscious Dog in the Street

Nili's owners abandoned her in the desert and left her to fend for herself. Eldad, the man that has saved so many animals, came to her aid and found her unconscious in the street, unsure if she was dead or alive. This is the very touching rescue from hopeless to hopeful.

Hope for Paws is an awesome rescue organization. It is a shame such lowlife people can throw away animals like trash. Reminds me of some of the unacrew with such inhuman acts. Just saying. Enjoy more if you have facebook you can see all the inspiring videos many on here have enjoyed. It burns the unholy ones that is why they hate them so much. But ...

GodVine on Facebook
2,835,069 people like GodVine.

They can't be wrong...they want you to share...lol

Out to enjoy the rest of the day. God forbid you losers go breathe some fresh air or at least air the stench off your unacrew. Be back late tonight if you want to stay up and let me feed your unatroll obsession. hahaha

Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, Blueminer, Kevin, Sybil and any other regular or decent posters dropping in...have a terrific Tuesday.

Trolls....well, you know. See last post from last night if you need reminding....hahahaha

"CLICK"
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

http://www.godvine.com/Heartwarming-Rescue-of...

Forgot the link for the Rescue video....enjoy. I know lala will. All animal lovers will. It might burn the unacrew though. You know they will watch. Kingtroll will be discussing them like the ducks. lol

Happy Trails.. I am outta here for the day. Yay, living LIFE.

"CLICK" again! lol

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Since you are missing the Godvines so much enjoy these about pets. Sorry no new duck videos. lol
Watch How This Clever Cat Uses the Crosswalk
You won't believe what this clever kitten does to cross the street! Animals are so much smarter than most people think they are - how sweet!
http://www.godvine.com/Watch-How-This-Clever-...
Heartwarming Reunion After a Pitbull is Lost for Over a Month
This poor dog was lost for a month, but was then reunited with its owner. This is one heartwarming reunion video that you need to see!
http://www.godvine.com/Heartwarming-Reunion-A...
Dog Becomes Best Friends with a Fish - Hilarious
Dogs and cats may not usually get along - but dogs can catfish can be best friends! This video of a dog and fish bonding is so funny and cute. You have to see it!
http://www.godvine.com/Dog-Becomes-Best-Frien...
Heartwarming Rescue of an Unconscious Dog in the Street
Nili's owners abandoned her in the desert and left her to fend for herself. Eldad, the man that has saved so many animals, came to her aid and found her unconscious in the street, unsure if she was dead or alive. This is the very touching rescue from hopeless to hopeful.
Hope for Paws is an awesome rescue organization. It is a shame such lowlife people can throw away animals like trash. Reminds me of some of the unacrew with such inhuman acts. Just saying. Enjoy more if you have facebook you can see all the inspiring videos many on here have enjoyed. It burns the unholy ones that is why they hate them so much. But ...
GodVine on Facebook
2,835,069 people like GodVine.
They can't be wrong...they want you to share...lol
Out to enjoy the rest of the day. God forbid you losers go breathe some fresh air or at least air the stench off your unacrew. Be back late tonight if you want to stay up and let me feed your unatroll obsession. hahaha
Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, Blueminer, Kevin, Sybil and any other regular or decent posters dropping in...have a terrific Tuesday.
Trolls....well, you know. See last post from last night if you need reminding....hahahaha
"CLICK"
Tuesday? You're drunk you ol' cussing bat. Only 2,835,069 Codviners? There are more in hell than that already and there is plenty of room left. You hate filled false prophetess.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Wow, a wonderful fall like day and look who stalks and smells up the bird thread yet another day unatroll and unatroll jr. Is the imposter posing as the pink scooter weenie? lol Love it whoever is doing it. That is funny and truthful. Love Kevin and Sybil troll slams too. hahaha Thinking Sybil is a woman. What dumbasses who supposedly been on the thread all along don't know shit.
How about an earthquake report? yeah
Earthquakes in Alaska 4.6 mag, Washington, California, Nevada, Wyoming, Hawaii,..... and 2 in Missouri (Madrid Fault)
Environment Pollution
Louisiana
The Coast Guard is investigating about 90 reports of oil and chemical releases associated with Hurricane Isaac, including a leak from a closed storage facility in Plaquemines Parish that killed several brown pelicans
Wildfires in Wyoming, Oregon, Nevada, Montana, Idaho, California (and flaming unashack lol)
I'm thinking you are a man, AfakeBeliever, a very ugly man. You better hurry and take a dip in your cesspool swimming pool. You better be afraid of earthquakes you silly lush. The ground is going to open up and swallow your fake hind end just like it did Korah and the other idol worshippers. Yes look who stalks, you're stinking ol' fadge.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
http://www.godvine.com/Heartwa rming-Rescue-of-an-Unconscious -Dog-in-the-Street-1197.html
Forgot the link for the Rescue video....enjoy. I know lala will. All animal lovers will. It might burn the unacrew though. You know they will watch. Kingtroll will be discussing them like the ducks. lol
Happy Trails.. I am outta here for the day. Yay, living LIFE.
"CLICK" again! lol
Leave your slime trails, slugs.
kevin

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Hmm wrote:
Kevin as in Kevin cravens?? The gay man who wants everyone to think he's such a great guy?? The man who loves little boys and grown men to service his penis?? YEP!! That's you!!
I do believe you're droolin'.
lol

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Did you say that you had a little vine with the cods hanging from it? And they hang around from your Wreck-Tim? And that you have a tube running from your Wreck-tim so you can get some wind? Dang Dude you got it going on, Blue...."Click"....
Hey thats a nice Kawasaki ZX 11 1,100 cc.
Is it harder to ride than a two wheeler?
Here are some other examples of that same exact pic, same people standing around...Did you take it to the Coastline Car Classic, 2010 in California? michel l.?

http://www.google.com/search...
lol

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

There are a lot of other cool pic's of bikes on these pages. You have to scroll through them to see "your pic". If you ever decide to sell it..Never mind.
fiction suit

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

It seems my third eye is nearsighted, can you get contacts for the pineal gland? I don't want to be a six eyes!

Also, will my insurance cover the psychoptometrist?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

fiction suit wrote:
It seems my third eye is nearsighted, can you get contacts for the pineal gland? I don't want to be a six eyes!

Also, will my insurance cover the psychoptometrist?
no need just keep telling her you're nearsighted. "come closer, come closer, real real close "

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

I really want to blend in here; therefore, I will begin my own nanny-vines
I am currently filming my dog licking herself. Awe she is so cute! Look see the dog lick herself! This is an inspiration video as I know I would be happy as a holy roller on shake till you break night if I could lick myself.
kevin

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
I really want to blend in here; therefore, I will begin my own nanny-vines
I am currently filming my dog licking herself. Awe she is so cute! Look see the dog lick herself! This is an inspiration video as I know I would be happy as a holy roller on shake till you break night if I could lick myself.
Ya just gave una tw*t (*=a) a stroke...
kevin

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Ya just gave una tw*t (*=a) a stroke...
And a stroke.. And a stroke.. And a stroke.. And on and on.

Ya'll know what I mean.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Ya just gave una tw*t (*=a) a stroke...
"I stroke it to the East and I stroke it to the West, I stroke it to the one that I love the best-- I be stroken--"
Clarence Carter, Clarence Carter---
qwerty

Louisville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

All of our birds are generated from our proprietary bird system that leverages our vast amount of neighborhood bird data that we get from our community - we refer to the system as Bird Forecast.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

qwerty wrote:
All of our birds are generated from our proprietary bird system that leverages our vast amount of neighborhood bird data that we get from our community - we refer to the system as Bird Forecast.
This has been a test of the EBS
Emergency Birdcasting System

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,881 - 61,900 of81,254
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Mayfield Forum right now

Search the Mayfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MCU Closing? 4 min Worried 80
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min angel 139,020
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 25 min Republicans Are Stupid 16,040
Kiwanis park 45 min Fred 18
Sharron Adams 5 hr duh 3
New coach 6 hr GC ALUM 1
Gibson's Auto Service 7 hr funny site 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mayfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••