Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81774 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#69824 Sep 12, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Nanny, may I watch the Nanny-Vines? I know you won't allow me to watch thse Devil infested Codvnes.
Nanny vines? Satanboy you should have ninny trim her pubes.
owl

Corbin, KY

#69825 Sep 12, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe "sugar britches".
that might make him mad, it's not endearing enough. I like the sugar but maybe we can replace britches with something more to his liking like 'muffin' or 'cream puff' maybe
Imposter

London, KY

#69826 Sep 12, 2012
Arnold the snoring pig wrote:
<quoted text>
it took me a while to find this one, even better than unas crickets.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EKq-mIu9i94XX
Now c'mon admit it, you clicked on it and you loved it didn't you cupcake?
How many times must you be told: No one is going to click your virus infested links, all of that gay porn you watch has infected you computer something terrible. Wackjob. Your computer probably has cyber aids.
crickets

Corbin, KY

#69827 Sep 12, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just fall down and blow him Sybil? Catschitt should be a breeze for you. You swallow everything else.
Imposter

London, KY

#69828 Sep 12, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just fall down and blow him Sybil? Catschitt should be a breeze for you. You swallow everything else.
He would probably like that....But no thanks.
I would sooner stick something in a meat grinder as Sybil's putrid mouth.
your words

Corbin, KY

#69829 Sep 12, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>How many times must you be told: No one is going to click your virus infested links, all of that gay porn you watch has infected you computer something terrible. Wackjob. Your computer probably has cyber aids.
reflect your thoughts and your actions and reveal your habits.
Imposter

London, KY

#69830 Sep 12, 2012
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
that might make him mad, it's not endearing enough. I like the sugar but maybe we can replace britches with something more to his liking like 'muffin' or 'cream puff' maybe
You sic fa&&it. I knew it all along. Keep your sic gay fantasies to yourself there,I bet you're listening to Marilyn Manson right now..dancing around with your wiener taped down like that freak on the silence of the lambs.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#69831 Sep 12, 2012
Sybil wrote:
<quoted text>
vitamin deficiency??...eat cat schitt??...is this what happens when you run out of insults? C'mon una, you can do better than that. Let's hear some of your other classic juvenile wit.
There you go again with one of oldest worn out lines on record; "You can do better than that schitt". Cat schitt is much better than you deserve, fool.
Imposter

London, KY

#69832 Sep 12, 2012
your words wrote:
<quoted text>
reflect your thoughts and your actions and reveal your habits.
Reflect your lips off of my royal american ass, fa&.
Once only mind you, and no tongue.
your hand

Corbin, KY

#69833 Sep 12, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>He would probably like that....But no thanks.
I would sooner stick something in a meat grinder as Sybil's putrid mouth.
would be very lonely then
More Pist

Corbin, KY

#69834 Sep 12, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>You sic fa&&it. I knew it all along. Keep your sic gay fantasies to yourself there,I bet you're listening to Marilyn Manson right now..dancing around with your wiener taped down like that freak on the silence of the lambs.
again are you, babycakes?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#69835 Sep 12, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>He would probably like that....But no thanks.
I would sooner stick something in a meat grinder as Sybil's putrid mouth.
Sybil would love it, with all those pet names the fairy is calling you. Even ol' Scruffy Wolf Nuts has chimed in there with gay line. I don't blame you though, that's one nasty group of Fairy's.
Imposter

London, KY

#69836 Sep 12, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah uniqu&&rs' impuster sock. You know why that pig uniis so tired?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NeBn-aaPUdgXX
Kissass you fa&&it.
You're the dumbest coarksoaker in the room. You believe every word that blasphemous old cussing drunkard Afakebeliever posts. Both of you codvine worshiping devils can split hell wide open. LMAO

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#69837 Sep 12, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again with one of oldest worn out lines on record; "You can do better than that schitt". Cat schitt is much better than you deserve, fool.
Hi Una
Did you see my announcement earlier about the cute animal nanny-vines I am producing?
tap tap

Corbin, KY

#69838 Sep 12, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text> Reflect your lips off of my royal american ass, fa&.
Once only mind you, and no tongue.
tap.......take a deep breath, relax, maybe go to bed before you rupture that cerebral aneurysm.
More Pist

Corbin, KY

#69839 Sep 12, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text> Reflect your lips off of my royal american ass, fa&.
Once only mind you, and no tongue.
no thanks babycakes, but I'm sure una would be happy to oblige

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#69840 Sep 12, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nanny vines? Satanboy you should have ninny trim her pubes.
Oh, go worship the Codvine, Bluewhiner.
Imposter

London, KY

#69841 Sep 12, 2012
your hand wrote:
<quoted text>
would be very lonely then
You should go out and get yourself arrested Sybil. Maybe they would send you to the "castle."
Then little short dickey dork could back his fat little short ass up to the bars... make you a happy fa&&it for a change.
You sad little gender confused wussabitch.LMAO at you and that little fartknocker.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#69842 Sep 12, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Una
Did you see my announcement earlier about the cute animal nanny-vines I am producing?
Yes, I did Nanny. I asked permission to watch all of them. I'm not allowed to watch those devilish Codvines. They are dreadful and violent.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#69843 Sep 12, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Kissass you fa&&it.
You're the dumbest coarksoaker in the room. You believe every word that blasphemous old cussing drunkard Afakebeliever posts. Both of you codvine worshiping devils can split hell wide open. LMAO
Impuster, I do not know of any Afakebeliever. Looks like impuster is about to have a nosebleed, angry oozing little weasel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
preppers/survivalis 3 hr Christ died of AIDs 9
Justice for Jessica currin 4 hr Lol 269
I need u 5 hr missin u 1
alcohol sales 6 hr time for change 7
Cuba Church of Christ (Dec '14) 8 hr Christ died of AIDs 22
Fancy Farm Picnic 9 hr Christ died of AIDs 2
John Lamb 11 hr do u have to ask 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages