Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81697 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#68200 Aug 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Scruff, the mods got em' and I'm glad they did. Maybe it will make some of you folks see what nasty and Satanic really is, before accusing others of such.
So, you are saying that your's are only partially nasty and Satanic?
papaderp

Florence, KY

#68201 Aug 29, 2012
got to crawl before you walk and syaing your glad people on the internet instead of going outside doesnt make you better at all

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#68202 Aug 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Humpaburn, don't get violent. Bad Humpaburn,,,,bad Humpaburn. You naughty boy. Settle down and maybe the wife will take you and buy you some more cool house slippers. You won't need them until tonight anyway.
She might take his bag of hemp away.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#68203 Aug 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying that your's are only partially nasty and Satanic?
My comments are NOT nasty or Satanic at all. My comments are Gems of Wisdom. You are the one that avoids church as if it is the Bubonic Plague, just to save a freakin' quarter.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#68204 Aug 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
My comments are NOT nasty or Satanic at all. My comments are Gems of Wisdom. You are the one that avoids church as if it is the Bubonic Plague, just to save a freakin' quarter.
Satanic was your term and not mine. Your nasty comments to other posters are far from being "Gems of Wisdom" but more likely "Gems of Ignorance". As far as avoiding Church, I do go to Church just not regularly and when I can't go; I still practice my devotions to the CREATOR.

I don't sit around on the internet being Hedonistic and claiming I am the pastor of the First Church of Discount sin. You are not the least bit funny or wise, just a pathetic excuse of humanity.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#68205 Aug 29, 2012
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>She might take his bag of hemp away.
She needs to. Humpaburn gets high on that stuff and imagines all kinds of stuff. Giant bears, multi colored Elephants, birds doing all kind of weird stuff, alligators in his frog pond and humping everything in sight.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#68206 Aug 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Around my home town the churches do their best to avoid uni.

Scotts Vegas

#68207 Aug 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize to all the Reptile family all the way back to the Serpent in the Garden of Eden. Bluewhiner might belong to a strain of STD's. I'm not sure about that though, Penicillin doesn't get rid of him.
Is it any wonder why churches try to avoid Uni Farthead? I reckon dementia has got the old chap. Sure looks like he is woooooing some reptile @$$. That was a weird post Uni.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#68208 Aug 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Satanic was your term and not mine. Your nasty comments to other posters are far from being "Gems of Wisdom" but more likely "Gems of Ignorance". As far as avoiding Church, I do go to Church just not regularly and when I can't go; I still practice my devotions to the CREATOR.
I don't sit around on the internet being Hedonistic and claiming I am the pastor of the First Church of Discount sin. You are not the least bit funny or wise, just a pathetic excuse of humanity.
Satanic was AfakeBelievers term and you followed suit with it a few months back. It was not my term. That is ASSociate Pastor Ol' Scruffy Nuts. I don't cuss anyone on here, as the one in the Cukoo's nest did. I think the men in white are about ready for you. One of these days the are going to grab you when you jump out of the Cukoo clock. No, you will not be able to take your ancestors pipe with you. You have the intellect of a coughed up cat furball.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#68209 Aug 29, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Around my home town the churches do their best to avoid uni.
They sure do Heathen, they want to avoid that 30% tithe.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#68210 Aug 29, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it any wonder why churches try to avoid Uni Farthead? I reckon dementia has got the old chap. Sure looks like he is woooooing some reptile @$$. That was a weird post Uni.
Just continue on being a schitt stirrer and hellraiser, you'll get there Bluewhiner. I don't expect Heathens to understand my posts.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#68211 Aug 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Satanic was AfakeBelievers term and you followed suit with it a few months back. It was not my term. That is ASSociate Pastor Ol' Scruffy Nuts. I don't cuss anyone on here, as the one in the Cukoo's nest did. I think the men in white are about ready for you. One of these days the are going to grab you when you jump out of the Cukoo clock. No, you will not be able to take your ancestors pipe with you. You have the intellect of a coughed up cat furball.
Rave on Idiot for it means nothing to me. You are the associate pastor of nothing and my ID is not Ol' Scruffy. No, you may not curse anyone on here but you slam everyone every opportunity you get unless they are kissing your hiney which I will not nor ever will. My intellect or outcome is none of your affair.

Scotts Vegas

#68212 Aug 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Just continue on being a schitt stirrer and hellraiser, you'll get there Bluewhiner. I don't expect Heathens to understand my posts.
Sooooooo where does uni go after the reptiles discover that he is really a slug and disown him?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#68213 Aug 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Rave on Idiot for it means nothing to me. You are the associate pastor of nothing and my ID is not Ol' Scruffy. No, you may not curse anyone on here but you slam everyone every opportunity you get unless they are kissing your hiney which I will not nor ever will. My intellect or outcome is none of your affair.
It's sad ol' Scruffy, everybody getting slammed that didn't kiss the Regular hijackers nasty hiney's used to be your crew, led by AfakeBeliever practice, didn't it. Glad you brought that up. I was just wishing you well, Scruff. I thought you might like being close to AfakeBeliever. And the very idea of Humpaburn, AKA RoachClip having a picture of Jesus smoking a doobie on here. The very idea.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#68214 Aug 29, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooooo where does uni go after the reptiles discover that he is really a slug and disown him?
Probably to the Great Oracle to get an off the wall reading, so I can blow everything out my hind end like you do.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68215 Aug 29, 2012
Hi Everyone
Hope you are having a fine hump day. Except you Blue--hope yours is crappy
worried

Campton, KY

#68216 Aug 29, 2012
everybody's worried about the birds

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#68217 Aug 29, 2012
worried wrote:
everybody's worried about the birds
Said the Raven nevermore.
http://youtu.be/pHW5Vz0HgRE
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#68218 Aug 29, 2012
I'm a little concerned about my firebird, it's making a bad noise.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#68219 Aug 29, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Hi Everyone
Hope you are having a fine hump day. Except you Blue--hope yours is crappy
How was your Wednesday? Better today, I hope. Yesterday and Monday were YUCK! But, it wasn't as bad today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LGBTQ people are drawn to Satanism 43 min Sad situation 3
robbie turner (Feb '12) 46 min Yuck 17
#pizzagate, #pedogate, child trafficking, satan... 1 hr smdh 32
Laziness is worse than cheating 2 hr K Don 2
Trump Care 3 hr Libertarian 13
425 birch cove apt 3 prostitution ring 3 hr Huey d 3
gas station on corner of hwy.303 6 hr Injustice101 42

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance