Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81692 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#58752 Jun 24, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Hello BIG TERDMAN. Hope you have given birth to some nice turds today. The old Codvine Trolls not so much. It looks like it's been kind of quiet today, since I've been gone. All the old farts must be constipated, No schitt spewing from them for a few hours. Ya know that Metamucil just ain't what it used to be. Of course Bluewhiner Norman Bates let a little schitt ooze out.
This coward never stops. Women find it detestable. One once felt sorry for it and stuck around for a while, but it drove her to drinking. It mistreats small animals. If you see it in person you'll know what a scrote looks like. It uses stories of a close relatives' exemplary service to our country as leverage on Topix.

What a shame! This rogue is an anti-patriotic coward.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#58753 Jun 24, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Una Far Tater
Nanny is going to get your night clothes ready. I'll read you "Kevin and his gay bean Stalk" tonight. Don't forget to wash up when you leave this site, some nasty posters lurking on here.
Una tw*t (*=a) writes about a man lookin' at his "willie".

I'm sure the sane folks postin' on this thread know who the gay one is.
Bird Killer

Somerset, KY

#58754 Jun 24, 2012
Dick Cheney's daughter doesn't like birds either.She married another cat.I wonder which one gets on top?They're both ugly so it doesn't really matter.It should be a law that lesbians have to both be hot and let men watch them before they can get married.Or not be lesbians at all.That would be a good law.I am going to write Obama concerning the matter.

Scotts Vegas

#58755 Jun 24, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Una Far Tater
Nanny is going to get your night clothes ready. I'll read you "Kevin and his gay bean Stalk" tonight. Don't forget to wash up when you leave this site, some nasty posters lurking on here.
Hey witch! You got any more toe tapping stories? Nasty? You play in $h!t like una. When you change its' diaper it's only because you are looking for supper. Once those heels are locked in the hoop earrings what a sight. Looks like jowl bacon stuffed with raw liver, situated right next door to a hairy cave of an @$$.
Bird Killer

Somerset, KY

#58756 Jun 24, 2012
I would like to put a bird between two hot lesbians and let them mash it between them.Until it died.

Scotts Vegas

#58757 Jun 24, 2012
DAMN! Did I really say that?...AHAHAHAHAHAAAHHH!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#58758 Jun 24, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Like you?You intolerant bigot.I don't want to mash birds to death with your shoe anymore.
a little bi-polar rearing it's ugly head there.
Bird Killer

Somerset, KY

#58759 Jun 24, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
DAMN! Did I really say that?...AHAHAHAHAHAAAHHH!!!
You surely did.That put a nasty picture in my mind.I hope it goes away soon.
DAD!The man with blue wiener upset me!
Bird Killer

Somerset, KY

#58760 Jun 24, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your lovers ever say"your so BIG" to you?And for the record I'm a stereophonic schizophrenic.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#58761 Jun 24, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
A little??

Scotts Vegas

#58762 Jun 24, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Well witch! Where did you pull the bi-polar call from? From what I read of bird killer, your call is of the mark. Do you know what bi-polar means? There's another idiot-ess that loves to use that phrase, also inaccurately. Hmmmmm now what's its' name let's see now, it'll come to me... I'll get back to you on this one.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#58763 Jun 24, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Do your lovers ever say"your so BIG" to you?And for the record I'm a stereophonic schizophrenic.
If you can see colors, consider yourself lucky.
Wow

Louisville, KY

#58764 Jun 24, 2012
Wow!

Location hidden

#58765 Jun 24, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>A little??
it's alright . I know your a sweety. You just have to stop hanging out with these mean people.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#58766 Jun 24, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>You're so fruity. Bet you're wearin' a thong.
Bet you would like to find out, creep.
Bird Killer

Somerset, KY

#58767 Jun 24, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>If you can see colors, consider yourself lucky.
I am all.I am nothing.This is all just a video game for a child in a race of technologically advanced beings.And they are just a video game made by an even more advanced race of beings.And so on and so forth.I can see this because of my heightened sense of perception.I can see through the hollow mask illusion.And I hate birds too.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn16911-s...
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#58768 Jun 24, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
it's alright . I know your a sweety. You just have to stop hanging out with these mean people.
I don't come here to hang out, but I have to bytchslap the una tw*t (*=a) at least once a day.

Scotts Vegas

#58769 Jun 24, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss E Font

Location hidden
Reply ยป|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#5875049 min ago

Una Far Tater
Nanny is going to get your night clothes ready. I'll read you "Kevin and his gay bean Stalk" tonight. Don't forget to wash up when you leave this site, some nasty posters lurking on here.>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Looks like only one at the moment. YOU! Would you fight a dog over its own vomit?
Bird Killer

Somerset, KY

#58770 Jun 24, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well witch! Where did you pull the bi-polar call from? From what I read of bird killer, your call is of the mark. Do you know what bi-polar means? There's another idiot-ess that loves to use that phrase, also inaccurately. Hmmmmm now what's its' name let's see now, it'll come to me... I'll get back to you on this one.
Of the mark?WTF do you mean by that,mr?
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#58771 Jun 24, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Bet you would like to find out, creep.
"Creep".

Now THAT'S original...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farmington teachers 35 min Mayfield girl 1
30ish black guys 6 hr old school 1
Murphys 9 hr Customer 1
Mountain lion - panther - black panther - coug... (Nov '11) 9 hr Nomystuff 262
Nicole unger 11 hr Murrayman 37
hailey brooke sanderson (May '11) 12 hr Joe black 11
Holly McNeil (Apr '11) 12 hr Joe black 32

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance