Mayfield Daycares
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
spiffy

Benton, KY

#1 Jan 21, 2011
anyone know anything about the daycares in this area?
wow

Franklin, TN

#2 Jan 21, 2011
mother goose is not a very good one.
Agreed

Sandwich, IL

#3 Jan 21, 2011
Mother Goose is horrible. The owner doesn't care anything about the kids, she will take ANYONE. Doesn't ask about the child, or show any interest in the child's life, just the money.
amy

Mayfield, KY

#4 Jan 21, 2011
spiffy wrote:
granny's
just curious

Mayfield, KY

#5 Jan 21, 2011
Agreed wrote:
Mother Goose is horrible. The owner doesn't care anything about the kids, she will take ANYONE. Doesn't ask about the child, or show any interest in the child's life, just the money.
I know mother goose is horrible because I remember being there myself. Just curious as to what type of children you think she shouldn't take? They are just kids after all. Guess the problem is that they are "just anybody's" kids, you know, the kind you wouldn't want around yours. You are sad...very, very sad.
Crystal

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2011
Tiny tots is amazing and my children love it there. Anita and Brad are wonderful. My kids now go to little angels and they love it there too. Lisa is a great person and very interested in the kids and family. The workers are very kind and loving. My daughters half the time don't want to leave. Mother goose I've heard bad things about but don't know from experience. These two I have named are the best. Good luck
Alisa

Benton, KY

#7 Jan 22, 2011
How did a 1yr old get there HIP broke @ mother goose
answer

Detroit, MI

#8 Jan 22, 2011
spiffy wrote:
Big grannies is great.
Never

United States

#10 Jan 22, 2011
My son went to big grannies and I will never do that again. They are crooked. Me and a bunch of parents had problems with being over charged and things not being imputed right. They tried to take me and a few others to court. It was thrown out. Audobon and others found out all kinds of stuff wrong. It was a headache.
Yup

Benton, KY

#11 Jan 22, 2011
just curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I know mother goose is horrible because I remember being there myself. Just curious as to what type of children you think she shouldn't take? They are just kids after all. Guess the problem is that they are "just anybody's" kids, you know, the kind you wouldn't want around yours. You are sad...very, very sad.
I don't think he/she meant it that way about the kids, I worked there and she would over croud the class rooms. You are only aloud some many student per teacher in a certain age group and she would accept any child that walked through the door, full or not!
amy

Mayfield, KY

#12 Jan 23, 2011
which day care they found 2 kids walked out someone found them about block away.
cares

Benton, KY

#13 Jan 23, 2011
i beleive that was little lambs
amy wrote:
which day care they found 2 kids walked out someone found them about block away.
mom of 2

Tomball, TX

#14 Jan 23, 2011
No, it was little angels. Little lambs is closed now anyways.
Agreed

South Elgin, IL

#15 Jan 23, 2011
just curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no, you took that the wrong way. I am a single mother who is on government assistance and by no means do i think i am better than anyone or that my child is better than anyone. I mean as in, even when she is at the legal limit for children she will take anyone. And she doesn't ask about the kids or thier personal history or how they react in certain settings or anything, that's also what i meant by anyone. Lots of kids, including my own, have certain problems that may not be beneficial to have them around other kids at a daycare very often. A deficit of some kind that causes violence or acting out physically, or things that may injur other children, or maybe another social or emotional problem that would cause the child to benefit more at another childcare center or even school possibly. I just don't think she has the children's best interests at heart, I think she has her own pockets at interest.
cares

Benton, KY

#16 Jan 23, 2011
oh ok, thanks for the correction
mom of 2 wrote:
No, it was little angels. Little lambs is closed now anyways.
wilder

Morocco, IN

#17 Jan 23, 2011
i used to work at tiny tots daycare for several years. my children also when there when i was working. they are the best daycare in mayfield. brad and anita are wonderful and caring people. the daycare is clean and the children are very well cared for. the employees are very loving and take wonderful care of the children. stop in and they will give you a tour and answer any questions you have. hope this helps you find good quality childcare for your children. i was very happy there and so was my children and that was the most important thing to me!
Whitney Irvan

Murray, KY

#18 Jan 26, 2011
my three year old goes to stepping stones in mayfield and they are wonderful. she has been there since she was ^ weeks old and is always ready to go back. i remember going there when i was little and its great. they work with your children so much and get them ready to do well in school.
udontknowme

Cambridge, IL

#19 Jan 26, 2011
i wouldn't take my dog to mother goose, and i can't stand the thing.mothergoose is way over what the state allows toddlers per teacher ratio. they have been sited several times for this yet nothing has been done about it.janice has inspectors in her pocket
snoopy

Benton, KY

#20 Jan 26, 2011
true that, guess she pays them off, aahh one minute maybe it is because she went to school with the main state lady and she let's janice know when there coming,and yes i know this, hahaha
udontknowme wrote:
i wouldn't take my dog to mother goose, and i can't stand the thing.mothergoose is way over what the state allows toddlers per teacher ratio. they have been sited several times for this yet nothing has been done about it.janice has inspectors in her pocket
bob

Mayfield, KY

#21 Jan 26, 2011
sdf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Graves County Middle School 7 hr Liam 6
mayfield schools 7 hr me 1
Graves County needs new sheriff ; who should it... 8 hr this too shall pass 22
Mayfield turned republican! 8 hr kenny jack 4
Josh Jackson 9 hr Smh 3
missing Sperry girl 19 hr stay on track 65
hookup Sat shwing 18

Mayfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages