uul

Williamsburg, KY

#1 Oct 14, 2011
What can you tell me about the student body and athletes? Are girls DTF there Er r they religious freaks?
some people

Benton, KY

#3 Oct 19, 2011
uul wrote:
What can you tell me about the student body and athletes? Are girls DTF there Er r they religious freaks?
I attend school there and everyone is great. It's a great place to go to school. I'm not sure what DTF means but there are all kinds of people in the world.
cally man

Ridgely, TN

#4 Oct 19, 2011
Isn't this a christian college?
Sarge

New Concord, KY

#5 Oct 19, 2011
some people wrote:
<quoted text>
I attend school there and everyone is great. It's a great place to go to school. I'm not sure what DTF means but there are all kinds of people in the world.
Idiot!!! That is a Christian school.
ha

Belton, KY

#6 Oct 20, 2011
Christian college don't mean nuthin. Some those girls are straight up Ho's. People be frontin and being fake... I know some those chicks are nuthin but alcohol drinkin sluts
cheerleader22

Washington, DC

#7 Oct 20, 2011
Actually, I attend school there and although we are not religious freaks we do try to be Christ-like in all we do. It is a very good school.
Sarge

New Concord, KY

#8 Oct 20, 2011
ha wrote:
Christian college don't mean nuthin. Some those girls are straight up Ho's. People be frontin and being fake... I know some those chicks are nuthin but alcohol drinkin sluts
You need to go back to school and learn how to speak real english.
Why do you come on Topix and start crap about a Christian College? Even if there are girls there that drink and and are fake why is it your business? Get a job, go back to school, learn how to speak real english not Ebonics. Speaking like that only makes you sound stupid. Remember stupid is as stupid does, so quit doing stupid things.
Rex 86

Ridgely, TN

#9 Oct 22, 2011
Sarge wrote:
<quoted text>You need to go back to school and learn how to speak real english.
Why do you come on Topix and start crap about a Christian College? Even if there are girls there that drink and and are fake why is it your business? Get a job, go back to school, learn how to speak real english not Ebonics. Speaking like that only makes you sound stupid. Remember stupid is as stupid does, so quit doing stupid things.
Yes ...very well put Sarge ..I have missed ya posts..hope too see more in the future..
mayfield mom

Clifty, KY

#10 Oct 29, 2011
Thank you Sarge for calling ha out on their misspelling and Ebonics!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min yeah man 5,761
Skatetown USA - The Golden Years 11 min old fart 7
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 53 min American Lady 154,272
Terry Froman punishment 1 hr been there 27
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Princess412 81,648
Get this thread to 10,000 posts. (Oct '11) 5 hr Good Night 4,929
Best place to buy a camper 5 hr Local 6
Set up at Mayfield High School ILLEGAL SEARCH 11 hr all staff members!! 52
•••
•••
•••

Mayfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••