pot smoking is stupid!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
EEvernon

Robbinsville, NC

#1 Dec 14, 2013
It is a gateway drug, it kills brain cells, it stops anyone from being productive, it is illegal, it causes cancer and panic attacks, along with gaining weight. This is just a start. Why take a stupid risk.
hotnspicy

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 15, 2013
THE ONLY reasons it may cause a panic attack is b/c it's illegal and thats the Government s Stupidity.
Greg Morris

United States

#4 Dec 15, 2013
It has been tested by out government for many many years and they have failed to find any harmful side affects from using it do your research befor you speak see why it is illegal go back to the 1934 tax stamp law and see the real truth you speak of brain cells but you are the one who don't know what they are talking about look it up then decide the best one is zero deaths ever but alcohol is ok get real
Who feeds dumb people

Mayfield, KY

#5 Dec 15, 2013
EEvernon = Troll.

So let me Troll with you .
By your logic of "why take stupid risk", Sex should be illegal .

There are so many more physical and mental risk with sex then THC use.

THC doesn't make people stupid, Sex makes stupid people.
EEvernon

Robbinsville, NC

#7 Dec 16, 2013
Greg Morris wrote:
It has been tested by out government for many many years and they have failed to find any harmful side affects from using it do your research befor you speak see why it is illegal go back to the 1934 tax stamp law and see the real truth you speak of brain cells but you are the one who don't know what they are talking about look it up then decide the best one is zero deaths ever but alcohol is ok get real
I never spoke about alcohol. I stand by the research.it has been out there way to long And until it is legal you can not get around the fact that it is illegal. The contents of pot has more cancer causing agents than a cigarette. I am guessing you are for it because you smoke it.
Greg Morris

United States

#8 Dec 17, 2013
Don't smoke have but I can read and I know to look deeper than what a bunch of crooks or as some call them the government puts out so they can still make money while we suffer from it look into up to date studies on pot and yes it's not legal yet if you look deep you can find out why don't let the crooks fool you
wanna-b-cheech

Greenville, KY

#9 Dec 18, 2013
Greg Morris wrote:
Don't smoke have but I can read and I know to look deeper than what a bunch of crooks or as some call them the government puts out so they can still make money while we suffer from it look into up to date studies on pot and yes it's not legal yet if you look deep you can find out why don't let the crooks fool you
I agree..but I think once they really do the math on how much money they will gain on taxing it, it will become legal. I dont smoke, I used to, but when I got pregnant I quit, not because its bad, I just dont want to go to jail and leave my kids without a mom. but..I can go right now to the liquor store and get enough alcohol to kill 5 grown men, and not get in trouble for that...crazy world we live in..
wanna-b-cheech

Greenville, KY

#10 Dec 18, 2013
EEvernon wrote:
It is a gateway drug, it kills brain cells, it stops anyone from being productive, it is illegal, it causes cancer and panic attacks, along with gaining weight. This is just a start. Why take a stupid risk.
..lwhere do you get your "facts"...my papaw had cancer...and smoked weed to help him with the pain...the only truth in this post is its illegal..u sound like someone who needs to smoke a big fatty...but you wont break the law huh? so go buy a fifth of whiskey..because alcohol is legal...then when your nice and sloppy drunk...get in your car and go for a ride...hows that for a LEGAL STUPID RISK.....
crock

Toledo, OH

#11 Dec 18, 2013
pots fine its the fact its illegal that makes it dangerous.

its a plant its harmless,and it cures cancer lots of other stuff
educate yourself
or shut up
crock

Toledo, OH

#12 Dec 18, 2013
EEvernon wrote:
<quoted text>
I never spoke about alcohol. I stand by the research.it has been out there way to long And until it is legal you can not get around the fact that it is illegal. The contents of pot has more cancer causing agents than a cigarette. I am guessing you are for it because you smoke it.
youre very wrong. please educate yourself.stop lying and read up johnny
Kylen Johnson

Toledo, OH

#13 Dec 18, 2013
Trololololol
scrooloose

Greenfield, IN

#14 Dec 18, 2013
Its all government control. its just a plant...not genetically altered...grown the way God or nature intended. which means- God or nature gave it a purpose!!!! Government control.
Meth is stupid...and dangerous...and created in a lab......by the government!!! they gave it to soldiers - when it was convenient for the government to control those soldiers - then made it illegal for citizens to make/use (which it should be). But, yeah.....its all government control - not much different than the Nazi or communism - in the "land of the free" !!!
Greg Morris

United States

#15 Dec 18, 2013
Yes I love that some people know the truth it is about the money or control that our crooked ass government wants over us people need to stand up and make them tell the truth much props to the ones that will speak the truth
EEveron

Robbinsville, NC

#16 Dec 18, 2013
Go To Web MD for starters. The cancer is in the THC levels. It does help people with cancer going through Chemo in that it maintains and helps there apetite which is good. It does not cure cancer, I never said anything about drinking and driving. I never said it was dangerous said it was stupid. I have nothing against responsible drinking. Pot helps terminally ill patients with cancer in helping them eat and deal with pain.
crock

Toledo, OH

#17 Dec 18, 2013
EEveron wrote:
Go To Web MD for starters. The cancer is in the THC levels. It does help people with cancer going through Chemo in that it maintains and helps there apetite which is good. It does not cure cancer, I never said anything about drinking and driving. I never said it was dangerous said it was stupid. I have nothing against responsible drinking. Pot helps terminally ill patients with cancer in helping them eat and deal with pain.
youre wrong educate yourself

http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2013/03...
Busted

Tucson, AZ

#18 Dec 18, 2013
EEveron wrote:
Go To Web MD for starters. The cancer is in the THC levels. It does help people with cancer going through Chemo in that it maintains and helps there apetite which is good. It does not cure cancer, I never said anything about drinking and driving. I never said it was dangerous said it was stupid. I have nothing against responsible drinking. Pot helps terminally ill patients with cancer in helping them eat and deal with pain.
Aside from the obvious common sense of people who develop lung cancer due to tobacco smoke often smoke a pack or more, meaning 20+ cigarettes a day, as opposed to the average of 1-2 joints per week. Even daily usage of 1 joint a day offers up much less carcinogenic properties than 20 cigarettes.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1... states “While cannabis smoke has been implicated in respiratory dysfunction, including the conversion of respiratory cells to what appears to be a pre-cancerous state, it has not been causally linked with tobacco related cancers such as lung, colon or rectal cancers.”

Oh, and it goes on to state,“Furthermore, compounds found in cannabis have been shown to kill numerous cancer types including: lung cancer, breast and prostate, leukemia and lymphoma, glioma, skin cancer, and pheochromocytoma.”

Cancer.gov states,“A large, retrospective cohort study of 64,855 men aged 15 to 49 years from the United States found that Cannabis use was not associated with tobacco-related cancers and a number of other common malignancies.” And states,“A population-based case-control study of 611 lung cancer patients revealed that chronic low Cannabis exposure was not associated with an increased risk of lung cancer or other upper aerodigestive tract cancers and found no positive associations with any cancer type (oral, pharyngeal, laryngeal, lung, or esophagus) when adjusting for several confounders, including cigarette smoking.”

Basically, what that means, is that people WAY more educated than you say you should do your homework before spouting off propaganda handed out with your glass of kool-aid.

And while I do not currently smoke, because it is illegal and I have a family, you can bet your behind when I retire, I'll be moving to Colorado or Washington if it is not nationally legal by then.
one in the same

Madisonville, KY

#19 Dec 20, 2013
OK, so this topic is all over the place..
1: I remember the marijuana prevention campaign pertaining to the effects of this drug. It shows a kid rolling a "joint" out of 7 cigarettes to one bud of weed... It states that for every joint you smoke is like smoking 7 cigarettes to it's one. The conclusion being is it's more dangerous than smoking cigarettes .. Idk how true it is but I do know it has stuck with me..2: As far as overdosing on it, I haven't heard a word of it but there are deaths relating to be high from smoking it... Like any drug it impairs your judgment and motor skills in which any terrible thing could happen. 3: medical use is a whole other ball game.
I know several ppl who smoke weed say it helps with their anxiety and other related stresses. Most are bi polar and say it's a better solution than prescription drug treatment.
No matter the reason for its use for an individual is none of any one's business.. Like with any thing, it's a matter of opinion. 4: legalizing weed wouldn't be any worse than legalizing alcohol. To me, the high effects you in the same way.. It fogs up your mind and your body..... The only difference is you can't legally possess it
one in the same

Madisonville, KY

#20 Dec 20, 2013
Another thing, I'd rather he shot in the face than to be on hard chemical drugs and I smoke weed sometimes..
But I believe it is a " gate way" drug .some ppl aren't satisfied with its effects over time and turn to something "New and and better'' for that ultimate high
crock

Toledo, OH

#21 Dec 20, 2013
no one has EVER died from smoking pot.
gateway LOL the gateway is ciggs and BOOZE wake the hell up,and educate yourself and stop lying to people
jane

Erin, TN

#22 Dec 24, 2013
i just put flowers in my pot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dani W 45 min Deserved 76
This girl in my jury group is so hot 1 hr Jason 7
Jason Pool/cocksmen (May '16) 2 hr Just sayin 19
For rent 5 hr Great landlords 2
News Graves Boys Charged with Raping 11-year-old Girl 5 hr Woah 17
Sarah at longhorn 5 hr Lol 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 hr Angels 768

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages