other two thrift stores in Mayfield

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Imcurious

Murray, KY

#1 May 13, 2009
I was wondering what people think of Heart to Hand and Goodwill. I've shopped at both and think they are nice stores.
reddog65

Paducah, KY

#2 May 13, 2009
Imcurious wrote:
I was wondering what people think of Heart to Hand and Goodwill. I've shopped at both and think they are nice stores.
Heart to Hand sucks the money they make goes to other countries. Goodwill is ok they have better prices than Kevil Korner.
lisa

United States

#3 May 13, 2009
let me tell you about heart to hand. that man risks his life in africia to help starving kids.pplb that swat flies from their dying children.children just as precious as any other child but were born into living hell.i know him and his wife personally they risk their lives daily while over there.its a wonderful cause and their store is awesome.that man and his wife are awesome for what they do.
reddog65

Paducah, KY

#4 May 13, 2009
Ppl in this country comes first everyone else is second in my book
tip

Fraser, MI

#5 May 14, 2009
lisa wrote:
let me tell you about heart to hand. that man risks his life in africia to help starving kids.pplb that swat flies from their dying children.children just as precious as any other child but were born into living hell.i know him and his wife personally they risk their lives daily while over there.its a wonderful cause and their store is awesome.that man and his wife are awesome for what they do.
People are people wherever they are, sure we need to help those close to us first when possible, but the people purchasing items are also being helped by being able to purchase items they can afford so Mayfield/Graves people do benefit no matter which of the thrift stores they shop at. The more stores available all the better choice people have of finding what they need & can afford. I personally don't see a reason to talk against any person or business for doing what they do, they all supply to the needs of someone, if they aren't what you want or agree with, you have other choices. I hope they all stay in business, especially during these hard times.
red

Mountain View, CA

#6 May 17, 2009
blue
fed up

Mayfield, KY

#7 May 22, 2009
Hart to Hand is a good store. they now have two. one at the plaza behind the movie theater, and one on S6th in the old buttons and bows store.
Richard is a nice person. What does it matter who gets help. He is helping children. they are all precious in Gods eyes.
reddog65

Paducah, KY

#8 May 22, 2009
fed up wrote:
Hart to Hand is a good store. they now have two. one at the plaza behind the movie theater, and one on S6th in the old buttons and bows store.
Richard is a nice person. What does it matter who gets help. He is helping children. they are all precious in Gods eyes.
So forget the kids here your a real American.
binga1

Stonewall, LA

#9 May 23, 2009
well I think people should help there own> Before leaving the Americans to fend for themselves. We have people here that need as much help if not more.
hatedagame

Owensboro, KY

#10 May 23, 2009
make up yo minds. on da other post you are doggin people for needin help and bein on welfare or medical card but now you tellin people to help here in america before anywhere else. you people are wrong either way. you come down on people who need help but then gripe about who gets help. if eoples on disabillity it cause they need to be. you act jealous.
reddog65

Paducah, KY

#11 May 23, 2009
hatedagame wrote:
make up yo minds. on da other post you are doggin people for needin help and bein on welfare or medical card but now you tellin people to help here in america before anywhere else. you people are wrong either way. you come down on people who need help but then gripe about who gets help. if eoples on disabillity it cause they need to be. you act jealous.
Who are you talking to I have always said that we need to help the ppl here first!!!!
Interested

Marion, IL

#12 May 24, 2009
Our own people come first. I never support anything or anyone that sends any kind of aide outside of our area.
greg

Murray, KY

#13 May 24, 2009
why not be happy that any help goes to anyone in need regardless of where they are?yeah therea re rough areas in america that need help but we arent sitting under a tree in afrcia starving to death and watching our kids starve.lots diff there than here.the homeless have it better in america than someone in a hut in africa.
thats a fact.
reddog65

Paducah, KY

#14 May 25, 2009
greg wrote:
why not be happy that any help goes to anyone in need regardless of where they are?yeah therea re rough areas in america that need help but we arent sitting under a tree in afrcia starving to death and watching our kids starve.lots diff there than here.the homeless have it better in america than someone in a hut in africa.
thats a fact.
The point is we shouldn't have any homeless ppl here and if the african gov would send all the grains to their ppl they wouldn't be starving but no they let it sit on the docks and let it rot or let the rats eat it!!!!
iNo 5-0

United States

#15 May 25, 2009
greg wrote:
thats a fact.
I'm sure a homeless family in the dead of winter in Chicago or any extremely cold place in America would tend to differ.
poodiddly

Hickory, KY

#16 May 26, 2009
I like cheap clothes, plain and simple. If I can find a nice pair of jeans that I like, that fit and as long as they are not 1980's high waisted acid wash, then I am happy.
mandingo

Mayfield, KY

#17 May 26, 2009
heart to hand & goodwill are both good stores but ju kevil the people in there sell there own stuff and keep the money
Thrifty

Shreveport, LA

#18 May 27, 2009
i like both stores
binga1

Alexandria, LA

#19 May 29, 2009
(Hatedagame) No one here is jealous!!!!!!!! PPL HERE COME FIRST, aND MY HUSBAND IS ON DISABLITY!!!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#20 May 29, 2009
binga1 wrote:
(Hatedagame) No one here is jealous!!!!!!!! PPL HERE COME FIRST, aND MY HUSBAND IS ON DISABLITY!!!
you teem the way is binga

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double duece t shirt shop 24 min Awesome 5
why do blacks steal so much (Jun '12) 1 hr Too Me Im Back 175
Justice for Jessica Currin 1 hr Too Me Im Back 31
discount p#$$y 7 hr not at all 3
Vaccines DO NOT CAUSE Autism!! 12 hr Jenny McCarthy 5
where the gay/bi guys at n mayfield (Jul '10) 13 hr JesusIsMySavior 31
ladonna bramlet adams 14 hr readytorumble 1
More from around the web

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE