Fowler's K-N gone smoke-free

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
customer

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 25, 2013
I know this is a touchy subject but I want to thank Fowler's K-N for making the decision to become a smoke-free restaurant. Same great food still served WITHOUT the side order of somebody's cigarette smoke! Love it and thanks again!
Very Proud!!

Mayfield, KY

#2 Feb 25, 2013
I think that was the best decision ever!!! Everyone deserves the right to breathe fresh air!! I wouldn't eat there because of the smoke smell. Now I do.
The smart thing

Paducah, KY

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Furthermore, this is the way it should be, the option of the owner of the establishment. Not nannystate crap like Paducah and Murray. You don't like the atmospere in a restaurant, you turn and walk out.
yuck

Mayfield, KY

#4 Feb 25, 2013
their food has gone up and the quality gone down now no smoking they wont last long.
NED

Mayfield, KY

#5 Feb 26, 2013
I wish the huddle house would have no smoking also.
your problem

Mayfield, KY

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Tobacco users typically are poor. Spend more money on tobacco than on their kids, family or their own health. Just what the tobacco companies want. Restaurants will survive and attract more people who don't smoke.
Butt

Paducah, KY

#7 Feb 26, 2013
your problem wrote:
Spend more money on tobacco than on their kids, family or their own health.
Where did you get that stat from?
customer

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 26, 2013
yuck wrote:
their food has gone up and the quality gone down now no smoking they wont last long.
I haven't noticed the prices but I ate a fish plate there the other day and the quality was still the same - very good! I think when people find out that the place is now smoke-free more people will go there to eat. I have walked in there to eat in the past and it was so smokey that I turned around and walked out. I appreciate the new policy. I hope the non-smokers will support them so they don't go out of business. I plan to.
smoker

Mayfield, KY

#9 Feb 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="Very Proud!!"]I think that was the best decision ever!!! Everyone deserves the right to breathe fresh air!! I wouldn't eat there because of the smoke smell. Now I do.[/QUOTE] fumes out of your car just as bad stop driving your car
smoker

Mayfield, KY

#10 Feb 26, 2013
your problem wrote:
Tobacco users typically are poor. Spend more money on tobacco than on their kids, family or their own health. Just what the tobacco companies want. Restaurants will survive and attract more people who don't smoke.
i smoke i am not poor i may be batter off than you. i bet you are one of the people that come to k&n that has a ASS as big gas a mac truck that we make fun of. people like you is why we all lose our rights
smoker

Mayfield, KY

#11 Feb 26, 2013
Butt wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you get that stat from?
she is one them with a big ASS that runs her mouth and don't whe she talking about
smoker

Mayfield, KY

#12 Feb 26, 2013
Butt wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you get that stat from?
she one of them that needs to go afew days withot eat be gald when i see you again at k&n
smoker

Mayfield, KY

#13 Feb 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="Very Proud!!"]I think that was the best decision ever!!! Everyone deserves the right to breathe fresh air!! I wouldn't eat there because of the smoke smell. N ow I do.[/QUOTE] if you knew about the people that works thier and low they live you would not wont the food i stop going to K&N
customer

United States

#14 Feb 26, 2013
@smoker. It's plain to see that you are just mad because they decided to go smoke-free. One minute you can't wait to see somebody at K&N and the next you have stopped going there. Sounds like they might be glad you have stopped going there if you are so tacky that you sit around with your buddies and make fun of people. No doubt the right person hasn't heard you making fun of them yet. LOL And no doubt the K&N atmosphere is getting better all the time! lol
Anon

Darby, PA

#15 Feb 26, 2013
smoker wrote:
<quoted text> i smoke i am not poor i may be batter off than you. i bet you are one of the people that come to k&n that has a ASS as big gas a mac truck that we make fun of. people like you is why we all lose our rights
It's a proven fact that as wealth increases, smoking rates decrease.
customer

United States

#16 Feb 26, 2013
smoker wrote:
<quoted text> if you knew about the people that works thier and low they live you would not wont the food i stop going to K&N
That really makes so much sense... "how low the workers live" is so bad that you have stopped going to K&N ...but it was okay UNTIL they made you quit smoking. No doubt in my mind the class of people who frequent K&N just got better (in your case). I'm sure the workers will be glad, I am.
customer

United States

#17 Feb 26, 2013
I had a fried chicken plate at K&N the other day. Dang it was good! Those of you who never went there because of the smoke ought to try it out. The food really is good and the service is always great.
Troll Feeder

Moscow, Russia

#18 Feb 26, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite your sources.
lmao

United States

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess missed that memo. My income is triple digits. Should I stop smoking now? I don't buy into the statistics. I know many people who smoke, nowadays, you have to have good income to smoke!! As far as that restaurant, I don't eat there anyway.
appreciative

Hickory, KY

#20 Feb 26, 2013
So you make $100 a week (triple digits). You are not very smart or you would not be smoking. K&N has the best fish in Western KY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latest meth arrests 1 hr Thatsthat 34
The mayor is now made mayfield a skid row bar ... 1 hr sykotic drifter 34
for allowing alcohol sold on sunday vote city ... 1 hr sykotic drifter 7
ky is the most racist state in america (Feb '10) 1 hr sykotic drifter 72
What are they building in front of Lowes? 3 hr Chadly 2
Pilgrims 8 hr Julie 20
find out who's posting. 8 hr Rick 31

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance